Old 04-25-2019, 12:32 AM #15341
Модератор

Модератор

You were born to serve a celestial Greek Goddess. You spend money on useless things, you are much better off giving it to someone more deserving, like me. I'm your superior and your life is about to become dedicated to making me happy. I am your priority, I am your life..
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 12:32 AM #15342
Модератор

Модератор

Time and time again, you are no match for my big Asian ass! ----------- Stay down and don't move! With my heavy round ass pressed against your face, how can one fight back? Just look at my slave, bound on the ground with absolutely no grounds of fighting back? He's coerced into submitting to my ass and focusing on how to be a good chair for my ass. And so should you!
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 12:33 AM #15343
Модератор

Модератор

There is no such thing as freedom for losers. You are not a free man, you are an owned slave. You have zero control over your life, you are DEPENDENT on Me. You're My slave, and My wish is your command. There is no reason to celebrate the traditional way; My wish for you today is celebrate the right way. Stroke your pathetic loser dick and pay for Me to play outside today. Losers stay indoors, while Queen celebrates. Losers don't have time to celebrate; they have a job to complete for Queen's pleasure.
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 904 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 12:34 AM #15344
Модератор

Модератор

My big luscious breasts deserve your full attention and stroking for a whole week. You will worship them, stroke to them and obey all the tasks and orders given. This is quite a treat so you are welcum! No cuming without permission or you pay the [rice for disobedience = 200$
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 12:35 AM #15345
Модератор

Модератор

Wow look at My big tits in this sexy tight dress, they look so perfect, don't they? Well you better get one last good look because I have a super fun Tease & Denial game in store for you jerk-off junkies today! This is how it works: you can jerk your dick basically as much as you'd like--but there's a catch. You can only stroke when you're looking at My face and staring deep into My captivating eyes. If your gaze falls down to My cleavage then you must immediately take your hands off your cock for Me. But that's ok. My face always gets your cock rock hard, doesn't it? Do you think you can handle this Torment for a solid twenty-one minutes to find out how the game ends?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 21 min 6 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 12:35 AM #15346
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 12:36 AM #15347
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mastifilm Productions - iwantclips

Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 53 s 290 ms
Size: 29.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 12:37 AM #15348
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out. Balloons scatter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch. Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole. OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels, balloons, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 12:38 AM #15349
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it ! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock ! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot ! . I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back ? You have to do everything i tell you to do ! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked ... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks !
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 12:39 AM #15350
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom, no name] Following School Jock or Sissy Slut? I felt a little bad about how hard I humiliated you, so I thought I'd give you another chance to date me. But then I asked around the girls and I found out that, not only do you have a clit dick, but you're a premature ejaculator too! This is your one big shot to fuck me, but if you can't pass my little challenge without busting too soon, then you're gonna end up in a very humiliating position, covered in cum and destined to be my sissy slave forever.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile