Old 04-13-2020, 06:45 PM #142251
Модератор

Модератор

Default No Cum Challenge FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

No Cum Challenge FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

You think you can hang with me for some time without cumming. I promise you, this will be quick and so pleasurable. Relax and let's play this fun sexy game. I want you to masturbate as you watching me and listening me. But I don't want you to cum. I will seduce you and you will stroke for me faster and faster. Until you can't stand no more. You will feel the need to cum so hard for me. You will crave release, and you will have no choice but to cum and fail.
Clip Contains: jerk off instructions, joi, masturbation, game, challenges, orgasm control, femdom, pov, pvc, red lips, redhead.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 06:56 PM #142252
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny ASS Tease - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Shiny ASS Tease - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Oooh! My shiny ass just pulls you in! It's so round and sexy and the most perfect bubble butt. When there's shiny material wrapped around in, your like a bug being pulled into it. You can't look away now, you're trapped!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 06:57 PM #142253
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Best JOI & CEI - GoddessTripleDBabe - iwantclips

The Best JOI & CEI - GoddessTripleDBabe - iwantclips

Jerk off Instructions, which turn into Cum Eating Instructions very quickly. I tell you all about why you should Eat Your Cum for me & give you very descriptive details about how you should do it hehe
Models: GoddessTripleDBabe

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 06:57 PM #142254
Модератор

Модератор

Default LATEX ADDICTION MESMERIZE- LATEX PANTS Mermerize - dommebombshell - iwantclips

LATEX ADDICTION MESMERIZE- LATEX PANTS Mermerize - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Get down your knees and start worship...Relax, listen, stare, submit...
i know how horny and weak you feel when you see a woman in latex, look at me, im your latex fetish dream, you feel so weak, aroused... your brain just melt when you look at this shiny tight latex pants...so shiny, so tight, its just like a second skin
You love the way this latex outfit hugs every inch of my amazing legs and ass, your addiction gets stronger as you look at me
it just melt your brain, it just mel your brain and make you fall deeper and deeper this latex mesmerize
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 15 min 34 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 07:00 PM #142255
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Eating Walkthrough - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Cum Eating Walkthrough - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

You're always so eager to jerk off and cum on my command. My jerk off encouragement never fails to excite you. But this time there's a catch. You are eating your entire load after you cum for me. Ah c'mon, stop pretending to be grossed out, I know you're an experienced cum eater, there's no hiding that. You love slurping your own goo every time you cum. A hot girl telling you to do it is just a cherry on top, it excites you even more. Cleaning after yourself is hot, yes, but me pushing you into eating your own jizz while I tease you with my perfect tits is just... orgasmic. We'll start slow so that the anticipation of a hot salty load in your mouth almost makes you go crazy, and finish in a big explosion.
USE A MARKUP CODE AT THE CHECKOUT or even better: send the same amount as your clip purchase or more as a tribute!
YesMissAlisandra = 100%
DoubleForLosers = 100%
VirginsPayDouble = 100%
HumanWallet = 200%
RuinMePlease = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 07:04 PM #142256
Модератор

Модератор

Default Huge Tits and Ass CEI Instruction - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Huge Tits and Ass CEI Instruction - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

This sports bra is so tight and my tits are basically falling out of them. What a perfect tease for you. These new hot pink yoga pants are my new favorites and they will become yours very soon too. You'll be begging by the end of it to cum to these amazing tits and ass, but.. I decide if you cum or not. It's all up to Me and IF I let you cum I decide what you're going to do with it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 18 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 07:06 PM #142257
Модератор

Модератор

Default Super Villian Kendra tricks Super Hero - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Super Villian Kendra tricks Super Hero - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

You're the new Super Hero in town and ready to take down the bad guys. There has been a string of robberies that have taken place all over town at luxurious jewelry stores that you plan to stop. You've heard of the Ultra sexy Super-Villain jewel thief named Kendra and are prepared to do whatever it takes to bring her down. Little do you know it will take MUCH more than some newbie crime fighter. You received a lead and head straight to a possible robbery in progress. Upon entering you see the gorgeous, evil villain herself stuffing bags with expensive jewels and cash. She explains you aren't the first "Super Hero" to try to stop her and certainly won't be the last. Many have tried, ALL have failed. All it takes is one long look at her giant round tits and perfect cleavage and these so called, "Heros" become weak, submissive eager to please Good Boys. You try to fight it. You try not to look but it becomes impossible!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 19 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 07:15 PM #142258
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 07:18 PM #142259
Модератор

Модератор

Default Curious Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Try and End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Curious Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Try and End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2020, 07:23 PM #142260
Модератор

Модератор

Default 46" Soft Jiggly Ass - ThickNationXL - iwantclips

46" Soft Jiggly Ass - ThickNationXL - iwantclips

Big soft phat ass