Old 04-22-2020, 09:23 PM #143751
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI Foreplay - London Lix - iwantclips

CEI Foreplay - London Lix - iwantclips

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that 'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play.
So you're not going to eat your cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 09:25 PM #143752
Модератор

Модератор

Default Indulge Your Medical Glove Fetish With Dr. Whitney - Miss Whitney Morgan Fetish Fantasies - iwantclips

Indulge Your Medical Glove Fetish With Dr. Whitney - Miss Whitney Morgan Fetish Fantasies - iwantclips

Miss Whitney Morgan knows how much you enjoy seeing medical gloves on her perfect, small but strong hands. She pulls out every pair she has in the house - 5 pairs in all.
First clear plastic gloves showing off her hands, next black plastic gloves, gray medical gloves, white medical, and ending with her personal favorite purple latex medical gloves.
With each she pulls on, she rubs, caresses, pops, snaps, pulls them as tight as possible on her little strong hands.. displaying them in your face as she comments on their look, feel, texture, tightness.
Includes: glove fetish, medical gloves, medical fetish, plastic gloves, rubber gloves, latex gloves, scrubs, lab coat, hand fetish, finger fetish, palms.
Models: Miss Whitney Morgan Fetish Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 571 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 09:29 PM #143753
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 09:29 PM #143754
Модератор

Модератор

Default Entering Sub Space 1 - Trigger Words - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Entering Sub Space 1 - Trigger Words - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural Silly Stuff. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me.

Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 09:30 PM #143755
Модератор

Модератор

Default Old White Socks - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Old White Socks - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

You're babysitting Me but you've been avoiding sitting on the sofa with Me. For some reason you'd rather stay down there on the floor. You keep staring at My feet.. You like these pretty toes hidden in My dirty, old white socks? I like how turned on you are; I love driving guys crazy but it's the most fun when it's with My feet because it's so easy. Go ahead and worship them. (No humiliation)
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 09:30 PM #143756
Модератор

Модератор

Default Giving Yourself A Facial - reyareign - iwantclips

Giving Yourself A Facial - reyareign - iwantclips

In this jerk off instruction, I not only want you to stroke how I tell you to, I also want you to give yourself a facial and eat all your cum for me! I tease you in my bra and panties, slowly stripping out of them as I make your cock rock hard and ready to explode. I want your cock to shoot that load all over your face and dripping into your mouth! I know how much you love the feeling of your hot, fresh cum splattering on your face and the taste of your juices on your tongue. Mmm I love watching it all you kinky, naughty boy.

Use 25% markup code "iwantreya" if you like me!
Use 100% markup code "ilovereya" if you love me!
Use 200% markup code "makeitreign" if you're addicted!
Models: reyareign

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 09:31 PM #143757
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 09:32 PM #143758
Модератор

Модератор

Default Intense CBT - Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

Intense CBT - Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

I'm honestly more turned on than you, I'm sadistic about how you'll jerk, I can't help myself, you need punishment, your cock and balls are begging for it, don't wuss out, I'm sure you're shy about it, but you're ultimately my Squeeze toy, I'll have you busting your own balls and stroking to me, it makes me giggle and push you deeper, this time it'll be a long and in depth exploration on how much can you really take it, how long before you wince out, having your cock beat blue, stroking is just one of the sexy things I'll push you onto. Let your hands do the rest. You like having me Topping over you,mutt, grasping for release.... Will I allow you to cum after, will I make you do more than you can, whatever will I do with all these little instruments...
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 15 min 5 s
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 09:32 PM #143759
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Booty JOI with Goddess Lindsey - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Bratty Booty JOI with Goddess Lindsey - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Goddess Lindsey and I join for ces to tease the fuck out of you. We expertly show off our gorgeous bodies in our tiny bikinis, brattily tormenting you about how badly you want to jerk it for our asses. You'll be so jealous of us getting to touch and stroke each other's perfect booties, but those are the types of privilege you get when you're a hot girl! Losers like you, however, don't even get touch your own cocks. Not without our permission! You certainly won't get to cum without our permission either. It would be so amazing to explode for these asses, wouldn't it? We know how heavy and swollen your balls are already. Too bad, it's about to get even worse!

Good boys use markups, even when they don't get to cum
EVA 10 - add 10%
EVA30 - add 30%
EVA50 - add 50%
EVASLOSER - add 100%
OWNEDBYEVA - add 200%
EVAOBSESSED - add 500%
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 659 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 09:34 PM #143760
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk And Stop - JessWest - iwantclips

Jerk And Stop - JessWest - iwantclips

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile