Old 10-02-2019, 07:34 AM #86171
Модератор

Модератор

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 07:35 AM #86172
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me, she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on , but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear . I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 3.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 07:35 AM #86173
Модератор

Модератор

I am going to make you feel sinful today... You can worship my ass... sniff my ass... but you are not allowed to see the pussy between my thighs. This video has been censored for a religious audience, because lets face it, christian men are not allowed to see or taste my sweet pussy, its far too sinful. You can only just imagine what is hiding under those pixels... But for now.. get on your knees and worship my holy ass cheeks.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 07:36 AM #86174
Модератор

Модератор

You long to give up control to us. You crave the release of handing yourself over to us.

So we will make it very easy for you. We will talk you through some deep breathing exercises as you sniff from the bottle, pushing you further and further into subspace.

Each breath you take further cements our hold over you.

Don't worry, you are safe here. Just keep focusing on your breath and let us transport you somewhere else...

Add a Findom rush to the experience by adding a markup code at checkout:
Good slaves will use MTNGOODBOY

True devotees will use MTNRUIN

LOSERSTAX

WANKTAX

SMALLDICKTAX

FINDOMADDICT
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 07:36 AM #86175
Модератор

Модератор

Custom: ***`s rich husband has just passed away leaving a huge fortune. However, her lawyer informed her that her young stepson will have control of all the money, The problem is that he never liked her. She then sets a plan that is going to put her stepson under her control forever and will make her a rich woman. ***waits her stepson to arrive home and then offers him a drink. However, when the young guy is not looking, she spikes his drink with a strong ********, which renders whoever drinks it pliable and suggestible. The poor boy drinks it and after a few minutes he starts to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Taking advantage of the ****-induced docile and disoriented state of her stepson, ***uses uses her shinning necklace to ****him. At the beginning, after realizing what evil ***is trying to do, the poor guy tries real hard to resist, but, in the end, thanks to the laced drink and to ***`s ****skills (and to some seduction with her huge perfect tits) he is defeated and put in a deep trance. Once her stepson is completely ****and in a defenseless suggestible state, *******him, turning him into her loyal and obedient slave, whose sole purpose in life is worshiping his mistress and obeying her every command. ***programs the poor guy to believe that the stinking smell of her sweat feet is the best smell in the world and that he is completely addicted to said smell. She also makes the ****young guy to believe that the more he smells, the more he feels docile, obedient and submissive, totally compelled to obey all his mistress` commands. Then, to have some fun, the ***makes her ****stepson to sniff and worship her feet. She makes him to fuck her and to sign papers putting her in control of his dead ****`s fortune. She ****him to humbly thank her for all this. To complete the fun, she orders him to make the house cleaning completely naked, It is just the beginning of his new life as her slave.
Now Son lets get these chores done- strip NAKED please ....
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 2.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 07:40 AM #86176
Модератор

Модератор

I love having you get so fucked up for me you can barely stand. The only thing you are capable of doing is watching me. You can't take your eyes off how hot I look in this little shiny bodysuit wrapped so tightly against my skin. The higher you get the more fun we have. Pick your poison, drink, sniff or inhale. All you have to do is sit back and listen to instruction.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 17 min 30 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 07:43 AM #86177
Модератор

Модератор

Is it for you? Let's find out. I'll explain the way I do things, then introduce a few terrifying scenarios to gauge your reaction. Imagine your biggest fear coming to life because you didn't obey. Hard yet?
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 1 s
Size: 62.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 07:44 AM #86178
Модератор

Модератор

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that 'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play.
So you're not going to eat your cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 07:44 AM #86179
Модератор

Модератор

coercing you to be bad... suggesting you be mindless and to be an obedient idiot for my bouncy big boobs... I bounce them in your face and brag about how I never have to work or do anything boring because I have horny men groveling at my feet ready to pay for me and do everything for me...
see... look what happens too your pathetic cock when I shake my tits in your face - ahhh its so esay to get you hard and when you get hard, you start spending! Good boy... just watch and fall victim to my irritable cleavage
Im soooo spoiled and sooo evil too. I make you men my victims haha I sink my claws in and slowly draw them down your wallet until theres nothing left. You wont even care what happens because you'll be too busy jacking to my pretty face. bitchy attitude and my big boobs
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 07:45 AM #86180
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Mommy is going to teach you how to give a proper blowjob, like a good sissy slut. You've learned how to dress up, and you're practicing your make-up. Now, you just need some hands-on (and mouth-on) practice. Get to sucking, slut!
Models: DommeTomorrow

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile