Old 10-04-2019, 06:31 AM #86671
Модератор

Модератор

what cute girls chase is, all natural long dark hair near perfect body and she is so hot in her miniskirt, stripper heels and stockings. This is her first video but you wouldn't know it. Shes a dancer in a club in Dayton Ohio and one of the other dancers I shot brought her to me. Theres a bonus ending too...her stripper girlfriend licks all the cum off her face....and we are talking LOTS of cum. The is one hot video!
Models: Bukkake Amateurs

Duration: 29 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 06:31 AM #86672
Модератор

Модератор

Cant get enough cock in my ass. I start out on my back legs in the air then I suck his cock before i go doggystyle spreading my lil asshole taking it deep. I finish with tasting my ass on his cock and a load of cum in my mouth
Models: Molly Madison

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Resolution: 640 x 1 152
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 06:36 AM #86673
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Aroma heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 06:37 AM #86674
Модератор

Модератор

My first footjob, many angles and cum in my fourth hole and on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 06:40 AM #86675
Модератор

Модератор

be a good boy and show me how slutty u can be working ur big toy from mouth to ass-hole... isn't it ur biggest wish - to be able to serve big meaty cocks this way! come on and show me what a good slut u are!
Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Size: 661 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 06:40 AM #86676
Модератор

Модератор

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 06:41 AM #86677
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessCin - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCin

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 06:42 AM #86678
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 06:45 AM #86679
Модератор

Модератор

You have been sneaking away from your family to see me for several months. You have been telling them that you have to work even though the money coming in seems to be less and less. My perfection makes you weak and I know it. You have showered me with very expensive gifts and exotic vacations without any concerns for providing for your family. They suffer when you spoil me. You have tried to be a good husband the past two weeks spending the holidays with them as much as possible. You even invited family to stay with you for the holidays because you thought you would be less likely to be tempted by me if you were busy doing "family stuff". I know you have been thinking about me for the past two weeks. You even sent me some luxury Christmas gifts in your absence. It's Christmas day and I decide to call you. You quickly answer your phone. I demand you leave your family to spend Christmas with me. You argue with me about how I am breaking up your family on Christmas but, I could care less. I am your substance and you have not had a taste in two weeks. You are on edge and willing to do anything to have one taste. You end up giving in and leave your family on Christmas to be with me. This clip contains: HOME WRECKER, BRUNETTE, LINGERIE, LEGS, Christmas, holiday
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-04-2019, 06:46 AM #86680
Модератор

Модератор

It has already been established that you're a pathetic excuse of a man, that tiny little so called c**k would never satisfy any women in this world, your best and safest bet in life is admitting to yourself that you're a pathetic loser worthy or nothing more than the sweat on my feet. Let me instruct you on how to jerk off the way I want. My soles are so perfect you won't be able to take your eyes off.
Models: LadyBella

Duration: 17 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile