Old 10-22-2019, 05:05 PM #95671
Модератор

Модератор

So you're into this kind of clip, right? The kind of clip where a hot girl instructs you on how to accept your gay nature and act on it? That's good, My little faggot. This is a good start.

This clip will do a few things: 1.) intensify your craving for cock, 2.) make you crave cock more than a woman's body, and 3.) prep you for a true cumguzzling experience.

How will I do this? Well, I have prepared a plethora of delicious, thick, juicy cocks for your hungry eyes to gawk at and stroke to. You are only permitted to stroke when I allow you to, and stroke to what I allow you to.

When the only thing present on screen is My naked body, then you are not allowed to stroke. When My naked body is accompanied by a huge, delicious cock you wish to get facefucked by, your attention can only be directed at said cock. This is a part of your training. You'll understand this if you purchase and view this clip.

Your end goal is to swallow a real man's load, right? Well, I think I know one way to help you practice: eating your own load. I will walk you through this, too. Do not fret, this is all a step closer to the end goal. Allow yourself to drift away in all of your desires and succumb to My conditioning.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:06 PM #95672
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on vacation, and that means I do what I want. And what I want right now is to cum in the hot tub while u sit back and watch me. Do u like B***. I'm wet as fuck and I'm not talking about the water. Now get ur ass in here and fuck me hard!!!
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:06 PM #95673
Модератор

Модератор

more cock and fucking with a cream pie to rub all over my pussy
Models: Devon Lee

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 71.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:06 PM #95674
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Aroma heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:06 PM #95675
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your fantasy MILF, cougar, and tan trophy wife all rolled into one. Imagine being on vacation with me and seeing that I've packed a long slippery silken slip, such a dreamy blue-ish green it looks and feels like cool liquid silver melting to conform to my toned, tall, feminine body, dripping over my big firm breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples. And underneath her slip? TIGHT, butt-hugging, form-fitting shiny yellow bikini panties!
It gets even better when you see the incredible bulge my thick hard clitty makes, tenting under my pretty gown, making those tight panties even tighter, bulging with her engorged pussy-stick. I LOVE wrapping the smooth, soft fabric around my sensitive shaft ... and stroking myself. Stroking the silky fabric up and down over my swollen she-cock. I finger my slit to play with her clear salty pre-cum ... and squirt my white hot jizz all over. I get so turned on that I scoop some of my cum up and suck it off my thumb with my glossy puffy lips!
Models: DeliaTS

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:06 PM #95676
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, Yelping fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:06 PM #95677
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there it's your naughtyVal and hmm let me smoke and tease you up, so get that dick out let's get started cos I need a big fat cum, so I start out teasing you with my big boobs making it bounce and then grab my cigarette and light it up, while smoking I'm teasing you with my pussy fingering myself and giving you some pussy flashing and then hmm, start juggling my self all over the place then I want you to just cum all over my smoked up mouth and my lips so hmm I guess it's a good day for us, so I'm blowing you kisses.
Models: Naughty_Val

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:06 PM #95678
Модератор

Модератор

Full Version (parts 1 and 2 available)
Time to tie your balls up nice and tight! I want them so tight they turn PURPLE! Purple, sensitive balls are the best to torment. You're going to need some tools to implement pain, too, so go ahead and have ready your BEST wooden spatula, a thin piece of rope or shoe string, and icyhot! Don't expect me to be merciful. I will laugh at you while you suffer for me, slapping your balls and doing all sorts of mean things even to your dick and inner thighs! I bet you'll cry during this or hesitate. I'm cruel, sensual, and absolutely ruthless!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 2.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:06 PM #95679
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-22-2019, 05:07 PM #95680
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to need a rubber band, a wooden spoon, toothpaste, and some honey! We're going to mix your pain and pleasure in this CBT JOI ending with a cum countdown!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile