Duration: 14 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 08:32 AM #131942
Модератор

Модератор

Default Marriage Counselor Turned Your Wife into Her Bitch, and You're Next - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Marriage Counselor Turned Your Wife into Her Bitch, and You're Next - Princess Piper - iwantclips

(Custom clip script, no names used) - "I'm in need of some marriage counseling, as my wife and I are having trouble in bed. I show up at your pad for my first appointment, shocked to see that you are the counselor, as you and I were an item years ago. Awkward! Further, you reveal that my wife has been coming to you for counseling as well, but instead of helping her with our marriage, you've been seducing her, and turning her into your lesbian, pussy-licking, obedient little bitch slave. You go into graphic detail about these Hustles and how you've completely ruined her. No wonder we're having problems! You've been waiting for this day to come. You'll release her from your servitude, only if I take her place. To convince me, you do a little tease, showing me some cleavage, and give me an ass tease as I've always loved your ass. Then you get down to business. First step is breaking down my male ego. You're going to turn me into a little faggot by teaching me to suck your cock. You put on your strap-on, order me to get down on my knees, and start instructing me. In no time, you are full-on face-fucking me, and you notice that it's actually turning me on. Good! You go harder and harder, getting me to go deeper and deeper on your cock, reminding me what a mistake it was to marry my whore of a wife. You're very happy with my progress, and we'll schedule the next appointment for next week"
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 15 min 34 s
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 08:38 AM #131943
Модератор

Модератор

Default 1 week of boob worship - day 1 - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

1 week of boob worship - day 1 - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

My big luscious breasts deserve your full attention and stroking for a whole week. You will worship them, stroke to them and obey all the tasks and orders given. This is quite a treat so you are welcum!
No cuming without permission or you pay the [rice for disobedience = 200$
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 08:39 AM #131944
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kawaii Nerdy Girl Boob Ripoff in Virgin Killer Sweater - FapcakeSenpai - iwantclips

Kawaii Nerdy Girl Boob Ripoff in Virgin Killer Sweater - FapcakeSenpai - iwantclips

You think you deserve to see my boobs? We'll see. Buy this and find out if you can get a peek while I tease you in my virgin killer sweater.
Use code GOODBOYSONLY for a 50% markup.
Models: FapcakeSenpai

Duration: 2 min 14 s
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 08:41 AM #131945
Модератор

Модератор

Default About Your GF... - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

About Your GF... - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

How does it feel to have an ugly and boring girlfriend? My arrogance turns you on, doesn't it? Your GF doesn't give you enough sex, does she? I bet she doesn't even suck your dick!
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 08:43 AM #131946
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki's Desktop Wallpaper 2 - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Princess Miki's Desktop Wallpaper 2 - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Good luck being productive on your computer, when the first thing you see is Me.

Enjoy this gorgeous, high resolution desktop wallpaper of Me, which will remind you to be a good boy every day.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration:
Format: PNG
Size: 4.03 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 08:44 AM #131947
Модератор

Модератор

Default Topless Ten Tasks for My Cum Drinking Sluts - Carlie - iwantclips

Topless Ten Tasks for My Cum Drinking Sluts - Carlie - iwantclips

I have some tasks in mind for you today. No, I'm not going to be nice. Yes, you will get to cum. You're going to lay on your back with a pillow under you ass, your cock pointed at your face with a glass over the tip of your cock. This glass with collect all your precum during these tasks. After each task, you drink from the glass, but don't swallow. Keep your spunk in your mouth the whole time like a good boy. Todays goal is to complete ten tasks. Here are the tasks: 1- Jerk off 2- Ball caressing 3- Cock slapping 4- Not touch 5- Ball slap 6- Touch yourself while you gargle precum 7- Finger your ass 8- Ball slapping while you repeat the insult given 9- Edge and beg to swallow the precum 10- Cum countdown Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 13 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 08:45 AM #131948
Модератор

Модератор

Default Orgasm #3 (For My Ass) - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Orgasm #3 (For My Ass) - Princess Piper - iwantclips

The third and final orgasm of today's JOI challenge. (Make sure to start with the clip "Orgasm #1 - Cum 3 Times For Me Today&quot How does it just keep getting better and better each time, you ask yourself? Mmm well just wait, because I've saved the best for last of course. My perfect sexy round ass is ready to tease you, up close and personal, until you completely explode on my countdown. Your balls are going to be so empty by the time I'm done with you. It's going to feel sooo good knowing that you came THREE TIMES in one day. all for me. just the way it should be!

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 6 min 27 s
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 08:46 AM #131949
Модератор

Модератор

Default Breathing Challenge 2 - Nina G - iwantclips

Breathing Challenge 2 - Nina G - iwantclips

Props you will need:
3 rubber bands, duct tape, screwdriver.
The first challenge was easy. Simple. Predictable. This one... Not so much. No more simple hold and stroke games. It's time for you to show me more. Oh and I'm gonna enjoy. Laughing at you, manipulating you... I should not tell you too much, you might become too excited!
Models: Nina G

Duration: 21 min 9 s
Size: 772 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 08:47 AM #131950
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Addicted Freak - Carlie - iwantclips

Tit Addicted Freak - Carlie - iwantclips

I know what you are, everybody knows it. You're just a tit addicted freak. You're a fucking fool who can't control yourself and your addiction for big round tits. They just completely take you over don't they? You're such a pathetic loser you know you would never get the chance to touch perfect tits like these in reality you so you're addicted to buying clips. You spend all of your time drooling over my perfect tits and you can never get a enough. You're just a hopeless, gross, perverted, addicted fool. I mean yes my tits are perfect but you're really taking to the next level. You're an addicted freak. You can't say no to big tits. Hopelessly jerking off to my big beautiful tits because nothing else can get you off, freak. You're probably going to watch this on repeat over and over for hours aren't you? Going to rub your dick raw to my big perky tits. You'll cancel any plans you might have to stay in and jerk off to my tits like a loser. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile