Duration: 14 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 861 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:33 AM #82332
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:33 AM #82333
Модератор

Модератор

a couple years ago, i let your 0lder br0 ther see my tits (for a hefty price) and he has not shut up about it. i've seen the way both of you look at me at all of the holiday events, whether i'm in a sexy dress for a wedding or just hanging out around the house. you've stayed back at the house while the rest of the family went out to dinner. after awhile,you nervously tell me what your br0 ther said about my tits and ask if you can see them. certainly not for free. you tell me that you've saved up $2,500 worth of all0wance money over the years... and i quickly change my tune. if you do exactly what i say, i'll get completely naked and let you see even more than your br0 ther did. doesn't that sound fun? just a warning, i am going to ruin all other women for you. this will be the only thing you think about when you jerk off for years to come. but that's ok with you, you just want to see me naked, right? good boy. now take off those pants and hand over that money.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 83.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:37 AM #82334
Модератор

Модератор

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me, because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i'm going to tell you when to sniff p0ppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter, teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body int0xication spell inhaling your p0ppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff p0ppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your p0ppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINS0ppers, coerced int0x, Loaded, jerk off instruction, pussy worship, ass worship, goddess worship, cum countdown, tit worship, mesmerize, mind fuck, masturbation instruction, femdom pov, mindwash, long legs, high heels, JOI, eyes, eye contact, eye fixation, green eyes, ass tease, femdom goddess, mindfucking, body worship, bratty goddess, high heels
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:39 AM #82335
Модератор

Модератор

What's the easiest way to make you eat your load? A ruined orgasm. And the easiest way to make you slurp down two loads? Two ruined orgasms, with lots of cum play in between. Ruin, eat, repeat - that's the name of the cumslut game.

See my cute little tanktop? My denim jean shorts? They'll be on the floor soon, but only if you're a very good cum drinker for me. And you will, twice over.

Get ready, my little cum slut. Stroke that cock up and down, and drip for your load. HUNGER for your load. You can already taste it, can't you? Mmmm, two big mouthfuls of ruined orgasm jizz, with a aching set of blue balls feeding your thirst.

If you're really in for a challenge, watch this clip twice. Or even thrice! Ruin, eat, repeat, ruin, eat...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 27 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:39 AM #82336
Модератор

Модератор

It's just you and me stepdad after SHE left us. Tonight has been especially hard and I can't ****. I come into the room and lay down on the bed in her old spot. Everything is still the way it was when she was still here. I reminisce about the way she cuddled me and did my hair. Say stepdad? Can you cuddle me like she used to? That's nice... Mama used to do her hair just like mine is right now. I know she used to do it like this when you both first started dating.
Hey, stepdaddy? What's that? Something is poking me in the back. Is it what I think it is? Is it because I look like her? That's funny... I can't have it poking me all night though. Say, I know a way to make it go away. You may have to coach me though....as your dear stepdaughter is still pure and innocent. Can you believe your stepdaughter is actually sucking and fucking your cock?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:41 AM #82337
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 222 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:42 AM #82338
Модератор

Модератор

It's not my fault you are into high maintenance women who wear only designer clothes and pantyhose... drive the most expensive cars.... live in mansions.... have perfect skin and nails..... soft feet and legs.... perfect pussies (that you never get). But you are weakened once again by me (and others like me) but I am the ultimate. You sometimes go buy other girl's clips because you know I will ruin you... none are better than I. Now serve me. Become weak... go buy me things or send me tributes at the address listed at the end of the video. You will jerk off... you will cum.... you will dream of me... but you must spoil me or it just wont have the same effect. Mind Fucked by my awesomeness .
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:42 AM #82339
Модератор

Модератор

If you properly Torment yourself to My every last instruction, I'll allow you to cum for My sexy, jiggling ass. But in order to please Me and earn such a glorious reward, you must beat your rock hard dick and balls up. I'm never going to let you go soft under My watch- only a hard erection can hurt painfully enough to reach My expectation. Now go grab a paddle, a spoon, or use your hand if you must.... This is going to hurt. USE A MARKUP CODE: WORLDSSMALLESTPENIS BLONDIESGOODBOY BLONDIESLOSERTAX
Models: MissBlondie

Duration: 29 min 17 s
Size: 3.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-20-2019, 07:42 AM #82340
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES!*
Take a deep breath, in and out, and hit "play". The journey into mindlessness begins with a deep sniff of p0ppers, as you become mesmerized by my tits covered in nothing, but glitter. In fact, glitter is all I'm wearing right now. Stroke and drool and stare at your favourite thing: tits. You can't help but to become entranced by the vision before you. You can't help but to fall deep under my spell, rendering you helpless, empty of thought, and filled with lust. Watching the shine, the little specks of light dancing all over me. Deep, primal stroking as we pop a couple brain cells tonight, slut.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 12 min 57 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile