Old 12-13-2019, 09:56 AM #114831
Модератор

Модератор

Default Effortlessly Draining you - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

Effortlessly Draining you - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is.
I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on.
You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today.
Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end.
USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT:
Loser4Jasmine
Addict4Jasmine
JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 10:11 AM #114832
Модератор

Модератор

Default Focus on MY orgasms! - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Focus on MY orgasms! - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Bitch I'm tired of hearing about you being frustrated and wanting to cum etc. Ill let you know when I'm ready to let you release. Cumming is a LUXURY. Which is why i get to come at least daily, and you, well you don't. You earn these things. So you'll focus on MY ORGASMS. You can't fuck me but you can ensure i am always looking and feeling my best, for my lovers. My hair is prestige, mani pedis, always covered. Anything off my wishlist that i might want for dates etc is snapped up instantly, having the best lingerie is a must! (that you'll never probably see me in) My orgasms are much more important than yours!
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 10:16 AM #114833
Модератор

Модератор

Default HOT and SEXY CEI - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

HOT and SEXY CEI - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, CEI, CEI Encouragement, JOI, CUM Countdown, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bra & Panties Tease.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 10:26 AM #114834
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Pussy Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Shiny Pussy Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face…my shiny pussy lips is what I'm talking about. You're going to bow before this cameltoe and worship the queen you crave to serve. My shiny pussy is going to blow your mind and bring you to your knees for the rest of eternity. You can't compare to such a supreme being,. So today your going o pronounce your inferiority to my perfect shiny pussy!

Consists of: Pussy Worship, Cameltoe, Shiny fetish, Shiny Pussy Worship, FemDom, Female Domination, Body Worship, Long Legs, leggings, Leggings fetish, Shiny Clothing, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Slave training, submissive slave, body parts worship, Goddess Worship, Tease Goddess, Cock Tease, Mind Fuck,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 10:28 AM #114835
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hitachi Endurance - Lintilla - iwantclips

Hitachi Endurance - Lintilla - iwantclips

My Hitachi can make me cum in about 30 seconds if I keep it directly on my clit without moving. In this video... Wearing only pink thigh high stockings in my favourite chair, I decide to see how long I can resist it! Not so long at all, it only takes a few minutes before I can't take anymore, but then I leave the Hitachi and cum hard two more times before I'm exhausted. By the end my moaning has gotten louder and louder, and my legs are shaking uncontrollably as I cum for the third and final time.
Models: Lintilla

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 697 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 10:48 AM #114836
Модератор

Модератор

Default EDGING ALL NIGHT - Lady Nina - iwantclips

EDGING ALL NIGHT - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Making you weak is so fun, keeping you weak is even better. controlling and owning your cock i will make you edge yourself all night long. i will tell you how to stroke, how to touch and when to stop and start! it will take a brain cell to listen nice and closely to my instructions. lets keep you horny and weak all night long... stop...go.. stop ...go... oh how i love to control you. that cock is MINE. you just do with it what you are instructed to do ok loser. your seas to manipulate the weaker and hornier you are... so lets edge you to beyond extreme desperation, my weak horny loser.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 10:58 AM #114837
Модератор

Модератор

Default Guidance Counsellor Helps You Tug - Brookelynne Briar - iwantclips

Guidance Counsellor Helps You Tug - Brookelynne Briar - iwantclips

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 11:00 AM #114838
Модератор

Модератор

Default Watch My Dick Grow - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Watch My Dick Grow - RoxyCox - iwantclips

You **** over at mine last night and I found your dick growth pills and guess what I grew overnight. A big 10" dick and yours is only half the size and my dick isn't even fully hard yet. I've grown taller too, I'm so much bigger and better than your weak little dick. Your dick can't measure up to me, you've woke up with morning wood and your rock hard that's as big as you can get. You've reached your limit but not me I can keep growing getting bigger and bigger and with that thought you cum. Couldn't hold it could you, your little dick came already, you really love my massive cock. I'm so much bigger than yours, that it made you came just from looking at it. It's going to keep growing and I'm going to shove my dick dick inside you and really give you something to make you cum. I'm going to peg your ass and it's going to grown deep inside your ass and stretch you out. Half way in your ass and it's made you cum again and I'm going to push it in further till it's ball deep inside your tight little ass. Feel it growing inside your ass, stretching you out, balls deep inside you and it's going to make you cum again. Look how big it grew right up to 16", my massive dick made you cum again and again. I'm sliding it in inch by inch into your ass, counting each inch I slide into your ass aloud so you can hear how much of my cock your taking in your asshole. My dick is three times the size of your little dick, it's got longer, the shaft is thicker, my balls are bigger making you cum for every inch. I'm fucking your ass again, my balls are growing and getting more full of cum so much cum to unload inside your ass. Filling you up with so much cum you can't move, bucket loads of cum. My dick is so long and big I can slide it between my big tits and suck the tip. Love to taste the pre cum coming out of this cock and sucking my own dick till it cums all over my big round perfect tits.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 11:43 AM #114839
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-13-2019, 11:51 AM #114840
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stuffing My Panties For Step-Daddy - dirtyprincess1983 - iwantclips

Stuffing My Panties For Step-Daddy - dirtyprincess1983 - iwantclips

Step-Daddy you were not home today and I was so horny. I wanted your cock to fill me up! I decided to use my panties and fantasize of you. I stuff them inside of my tight pussy and cum while i feel the fabric filling up my tight hole. I love to cum on my panties and slide them back on, wearing them for the remainder of the day.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 3 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile