Old 04-29-2019, 10:57 AM #18661
Модератор

Модератор

I've invited someone over today, and you my little cum slut, are going to entertain her! Guess who? That's right, gorgeous Lindsey Leigh! I've told her all about your cum guzzling expertise. Lindsey is ready to watch you put on a show for her, while we both laugh at you! Get ready to whiten those teeth of yours with your cum load! Cream your twinkie, then swallow every drop of it. After all, jerking is only permitted if it degrades you and is humiliating! Slurp and glug glug glug it down!
Models: Evelyn Milano

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:57 AM #18662
Модератор

Модератор

Logan invites Glenn to her place and he agrees to be shrunk to tiny size in order to help her with her new video. Little did he expect that the name of the video was "The Many Ways that I Have to Punish a Tiny Man". BOOBS - FOOT- INSERTION - BANNED WORD and Special effects!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:58 AM #18663
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:58 AM #18664
Модератор

Модератор

I am the perfect hot, bitchy, bratty woman. Men love to look at my perfect body from my legs to my ass to my long full hair. I love being so hot and there are so many perks to being a beautiful woman. I get paid just to exist. It's obvious you feel amazing when touching yourself for me and now I am going to make that even more profitable. I will be taking complete control of your cock and implementing a cum tax.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 17 s
Size: 1 005 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:59 AM #18665
Модератор

Модератор

Out with my sister for some weekend shopping, I decided to show my exhibitionist side which has been so popular among viewers. You'll see my in some quick clips shot from my little sister Emma, running around in the car, onto the parking lot, and eventually into the store where I do my main performance in a dressing room while trying on some outfits. Once in the dressing room I bring out my lovely dildo for some quick play time. I then take a few minutes to try on some cute outfits and tease the camera, eventually bringing out my toy again for a lovely finish. If you've ever enjoyed any of my voyeuristic videos from my library days, then this is for you!!
Models: GingerBanks

Duration: 17 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:00 AM #18666
Модератор

Модератор

As you follow My step by step, explicit JOI instructions, I edge you into oblivion. I take command of both your hands and leave you mindlessly taking My direction. You love it when I tell you what to do, don't you. When will I make you stop, when will I let you go again? The Torment is endless as My tits bounce in slow motion and tease you into insanity. Then I lead you into a countdown on My command. You'll never want to jerk off without Me telling you how to again! Really good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 12 min 26 s
Size: 721 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:01 AM #18667
Модератор

Модератор

Euwgh! You're nothing but a disgusting little freak! You do know that don't you? You know what a pathetic loser you are? You don't deserve my attention - I'm perfect and you're nothing but a drooling fool. I know how desperate you are to make me happy, little ass bitch, and so I'm going to give you a little treat. I'm going to allow you to hand over every penny you own for nothing. Ha-ha like I said fucktard, you don't deserve any of my attention. I'll allow you to stare at my perfect ass while you pull out your wallet but don't think for a second I'm going to waste my time on a disgusting wimp like you. You're just going to hand it all over to me - everything you have! Credit cards, cash, savings, EVERYTHING and when you're completely broke, I'm going to Coerce you to get a loan. Because its never enough for me. I always want more. You know how greedy I am and yet you just cant stay away. You're fucking helpless, completely addicted to my perfection and so ready to live a life of poverty all for my entertainment. I don't need your money, I just want it. I want to slowly drain you of everything. First your money and your dignity and when that's all gone I'll find even more cruel ways to destroy your life.
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:01 AM #18668
Модератор

Модератор

Your girl Victoria loves to humliliate you and today she has found an especially good way... she knows you had a rough ****hood and that your father often called you a loser. It's probably why you are such a loser today! So she went to him and told him she wants to suck his cock. He was happy to oblige! She told him that you have a tiny cock and he laughed at you, right along with her. She ridicules your small cock while she tells you what a stud your father is and how much she loves sucking his cock. You watch her lick up and down the shaft of your father's cock and it makes you feel even more ashamed of your tiny cock. She makes you repeat after her and tell her "My Dad's cock is better than mine". She really enjoys blowing him and for a while she completely forgets you are there! She tells you to take out your cock and start stroking it while you watch your girl suck your Dad's cock.. you realize that you have probably reached the low point of your entire life.. Victoria looks up at you and smirks as she says "little cuckie loser!", and then goes back to delivering the best blowjob you will ever see. She stands up and tells you she is going to fuck your dad on your bed, and then teases your cock with her pussy and ass.. She calls you a pathetic loser and tells you that your father is a winner. In the end, you watch with tears in your eyes as your own father cums in your girl's mouth!! NOT ONLY IS THIS A HOT CUCKOLD SCENE BUT THIS ONE OF THE HOTTEST BLOWJOBS YOU WILL EVER SEE... VICTORIA JUNE IS AMAZINGLY HOT!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Size: 722 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:02 AM #18669
Модератор

Модератор

Hey you naughty boy, I see the way you want to sin for me. You're craving to smoke up and jerk to my gorgeous body. Don't you love these pasties? Wouldn't you just love getting high with me? Then take a trip and cum get lost in this incredible tease. Let your body feel the sinful sensations only I can provide. You want to experience true pleasure and I guarantee this smoking, strip tease is one of your ultimate dreams. This bunny can milk you better than anyone you've ever seen for Halloween 2017! Markup codes to give Me MORE LITTLELOSER - 15% INEEDCRYSTAL - 25% - 50% CASH4CRYSTAL - 75% 95FORYOU - 95%\ ULTIMATEPAYPIG - 1000%
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 27 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:03 AM #18670
Модератор

Модератор

I update my eager slaves and piggies on the status of the goal that I have set in front of them. I display and talk about the parts of the goal achieved thus far. Watch Me enjoying Myself as I play with what is rightfully Mine! If you are clueless about this particular goal, go grab the first video: "Greedy Goal"
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile