Old 05-16-2019, 10:56 AM #23661
Модератор

Модератор

You came here for one reason. You want to jerk to My perfect feet. You are obsessed with their shape, size, soles, everything. They truly are perfect, aren't they? Well go ahead, jerk off to them, I know how bad you want to.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 11:00 AM #23662
Модератор

Модератор

"Hey bro! I can't believe you're getting married today. She is so great. Does she know about us? Come on, you know what I'm talking about. All the stuff we used to do when we were younger. I know we've never talked about it but did you think I forgot? How could I forget you masturbating to my legs every day for 3 or 4 years? It's ok I don't blame you or anything. I mean we were young but I knew what I was doing. Sure at first I thought it was weird when you used to beg me to tease you with my legs but once I realized how much power i had over you and started making you give me your allowance every week, I started looking forward to draining you. Then I went to college and we stopped doing it but now that you're married I realized I miss having that power over you. I miss watching you get weak. I miss taking your cash. That's why I wore these tights today. I saw you looking at my legs during the ceremony. You're getting weak aren't you? You're getting hard and you want to stroke for me don't you? Good. I want you to stroke. I want you to cum for my legs on your wedding day. But it's going to cost you little bro. You've got a pocket full of wedding gifts on you. A few thousand dollars in cash right? I'll be taking that. Yes all of it. Good boy. Now stroke to your sisters legs. We're going to be doing this alot more often. You don't want your new bride to know what a pervert you are
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 11:01 AM #23663
Модератор

Модератор

Just embrace it loser. You're purpose is to be a cuck. Serving superior couples is what you were put on this earth to do. Let's face it - I'm WAY too hot for you and My boyfriend is the kind of guy you used to get beaten up by in grade school. The sooner you accept your fate the better your life will be. You already get so turned on thinking about paying for our dates, buying My us condoms... like a true cucky loser. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 11:03 AM #23664
Модератор

Модератор

Since I found your strange internet searches, and you still haven't confessed to me your secret, I will be setting up weekly tasks for you. Today's task involves women' panties.. but I won't spoil it for you. This clip succeeds 'Sissy Training - Just Confess!' Want me to notice you? Try Harder with a markup code: +10% Mark up WEAK4H +20% Mark up LOSER4H +50% Mark up BITCH4H +100% Mark up ADDICTED2H +500% Mark up PIGGY4H +999% Mark up PAYSLAVE4H
Models: MissHannelore

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 11:05 AM #23665
Модератор

Модератор

Do you ever sit back and think of all the humiliating things I've made you do over the years? I've proven time and time again that you're just a horny and weak beta bitch. Making you swallow down your slave slime again and again. If you are to cum in my presence you know it comes with the consequence of licking up every drop of your cum! I can make you do anything I desire and making you Consumer cum load is a never ending sense of amusement to me. Good boys always use markup codes: 10% Markup- LOSER4MINA 20% Markup- FOOTADDICT 50% Markup- LOSERSPAY 100% Markup- CUMTAX4MINA 200% Markup- WALLETBITCH 1000% Markup- 1000MINA Join my fanclub here: https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/minathorne
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 11:12 AM #23666
Модератор

Модератор

Today, I'm a little tired and want some relaxation with a good book but my fucking **** slave begs me that I play with him.He behaves like a stupid pet and doesn't understand that I want silence so I think he needs a brutal shut up training !I tie up him upside down.and start the lessons! His position is really extreme and dangerous ,After some minutes his head is red as tomatoe and the capillaries begin to break in his eyes because the big pressure but I don't care about his health! I torment and humiliate him non-stop more than one hour!! ĐROWN IN MY SALIVA LOSER!! (HD) This fucking loser hang$ upside down in one hour,the pressure in his head unbearable,breathing is more and more difficult for him but I continue this cruel game with him! Now I spit in his face lot of times and I enjoy that he's in my saliva!
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 6 min 27 s
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 11:14 AM #23667
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to jerkoff? Well, you definitely will be after you see these long MILF legs in pantyhose and high heels. That'll make your cock hard. I want you to jerkoff to My instruction while I cross and incross My legs. Of course, I'll spread them for you as well. I know you like that. I have to warn you though, you are going to become trapped. Once you cum, you'll be fucked as you will be unable to escape as you will ne hopelessly addiced to Me.
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 647 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 11:15 AM #23668
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 11:17 AM #23669
Модератор

Модератор

I went shopping yesterday and I got an idea that will change your life. I found this totally cute pink dress. I want you to wear this 24/7 from now on. You're going to be my sissy whether you like it or not. But I think we all know you have a secret wish to be one. I was thinking maybe I should put a chastity device on you to keep you from doing anything a man would do. You would start loving your asshole more and more. But then I had a better idea. I want everyone you meet to see how wearing this dress gives you a rock hard boner. You will walk around in this pink dress and have a huge tent pole sticking out and everyone will know how much being a sissy gets you off. Not only are you a sissy slut, but you also get off on it and everyone is going to find out!
Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-16-2019, 11:20 AM #23670
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy me riding you, taking in all of your cock. I want yo to lie there and feel me bouncing up and down on you. Take in my beauty and tits while you enjoy fucking me. I love your dick, it feels SO good! Hear me talk dirty while I ride you until we cum. I want to fuck like this all the time.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile