Old 05-01-2019, 08:49 AM #19881
Модератор

Модератор

A little Cock and Ball Torment (CBT) to get your Jerk Off Instructions (JOI)!?!?!? I think that's completely fair. I want you to dress up your balls. Get them nice, red and swollen like I say. Your balls must be good and full before you cum. Don't I look so hot in this outfit? These tight shiny cheeky panties make my ass look so amazing and bubbly. This bra so shiny on my sexy perky tits. Mmmmm slap your balls again - then I'll let you stroke. You want to cum so bad for me don't you?! You want to explode for my gorgeous Goddess body. Do it again! Mmmhmmm again just like a good boy!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 08:55 AM #19882
Модератор

Модератор

You can stare, but you can't stroke. You're so addicted to my tits, and it's so much fun denying you. You know you don't deserve to see them. You don't deserve to stroke to them. Enjoy the view loser, because that's all you get today! Good boys add a code to their order: Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100 +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 449 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 08:56 AM #19883
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsessed. Every thought that goes through your mind is clouded by your resounding affliction for my breasts. They're all you can think about. The only thing you can dream about. They're so round and soft. So perfectly shaped all you can think about it touching them. Placing your face in my cleavage. Smelling my sweet perfume. Tasting them. caressing my nipples. But your far from ever getting to experience any of those things. Your a loser and Im a queen. We both know Id never give you the time of day, let alone let you any where near my breasts. You keep wishing there was anyway you could stand out. Wondering if theres anything you could do to possibly make yourself visible. Your tired of living life going unnoticed by the pretty girl. Your finally ready to try anything to get my attention. You know your not worthy but your not that stupid either. You know I love spending your cash. Nothing turns me on more then making you work all day to turn around and give me all your hard earned money. Thats the only way a beta like you can make me notice you. Finally you figured it out. Now its time to give till it hurts loser. Keep sending gifts and money the more you stare at these breasts. Every time you hit send you know that I will notice you.. Think of you.. You can't stop yourself you found your reason for existing and its simply spoiling me.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:09 AM #19884
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: Blackmail Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - CoerceD STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:09 AM #19885
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You have been such a good slave and you get a reward for being caged. Get ready to sniff my thongs and wear my dirty panties at work for 3 months! One of my smelly socks have to be worn every day for three months and I will need proof. All of these tasks will make me very happy, but make sure you don't slack. Your happy Goddess will become a mean Goddess and you don't want that! OTHER KEYWORDS- Goddess Worship, female domination, femdom, Femdom POV, female supremacy, bratty girl, bratty femdom, humiliation, sub training, slave training, cage, orgasm control, tease and denial, tease & denial, Coerced crossdressing, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:19 AM #19886
Модератор

Модератор

You're so obsessed with my tits. Always looking down, dick twitching. So pathetic. In fact, I bet you can't even control yourself if I let you stroke away to them. That's why we're playing a little game. You get to stroke (no slowing down) until I think you've suffered enough and give you a countdown... then you'll finally get to explode guilt-free! Just make sure you listen carefully, some countdowns might not be real, and cumming too soon will cost you! Good boys add a code to their order: Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100 +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:21 AM #19887
Модератор

Модератор

I catch my step-brother checking out my feet and make him prove his fetish to me by cumming all over my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Size: 461 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:40 AM #19888
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Angel - iwantclips

Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 18 min 58 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:50 AM #19889
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION* There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes, you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 09:58 AM #19890
Модератор

Модератор

now you can eat cum with you wife lol
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 16 s