Old 07-05-2019, 04:31 PM #48621
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead & inhale for Goddess. Feel the rush, the throbbing in your cock, aching for more. Stare at My soles, worship My feet while I instruct your first few rounds of inhales. I'm going to give you a purpose today while you get high on poppers and stroke your cock. Come close, stare at My pussy. Sniff your poppers & listen to My voice. you will NEVER have this pussy. Why do you think I brought you here, puppet? So that you could fuck Me? No, I brought you here because I want to get you high & see you dance for Me like your cock dances for Me. Also I'm going to give your life meaning. Feel the intense rush of poppers & crawl closer to Me. Open your mouth. I want to turn you into My human ashtray! A piece of furniture for Me! I tease you with My pussy but the only thing you're getting today are My ashes & My feet. I love watching you inhale eagerly, the way it feels when your hands wrapped around your cock grip so tight pumping up & down... Keep getting high for Me, keep crawling to Me. I turn you into the perfect poppers puppet for Me. I've got you totally mindfucked now. On your knees, sniffing poppers, mouth open, tongue out. Get loaded, loser! My sadistic poppers game has you lost. Sniff, open, swallow! I'm going to do a nice long cum countdown for you involving more sniffing, stroking & eating My ashes. By the time I get down from 20 to 1, you are desperate to cum & will do anything I say!!! My words go deep into your head while you fuck your hand for Me & you begin to realize- I am going to keep you here forever! I will feed you all of My cigarette ashes! I seduced you & brought you here to keep, lucky poppers slut! This time, you'll cum when I get down to 1 with your tongue out & My cigarette butt pushed down on your loser tongue! CLIP CONTAINS: coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasy, poppers, human ashtray, jerk off instruction, JOI, pussy worship, smoking fetish, cum countdown, humiliation, humiliatrix, foot domination, nylons, mind fuck, orgasm control, ass worship, masturbation instruction, goddess worship, femdom pov, sub training, lingerie, soles, legs, verbal humiliation, brainwash
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 04:45 PM #48622
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FUCKING - MASTURBATING - SQUIRTING - CUMSHOTS - CUM SWALLOWERS - ORAL - ASS LICKING - BLOWJOBS - BOOT FETISH - DILDO FUCKING - ORGASMS - COWGIRL - HARDCORE XXX - PEE - WET & MESSY You slowly stroll in wearing nothing but an over sized men's dress shirt with a men's tie loosely tied around your neck and those thigh boots while gently and seductively eating an apple. You stroll in front of a full length mirror in your room and stroll back and forth in front of it admiring yourself in it. You are totally turned on by seeing yourself in those boots. You are hot and you know it. Be in love with yourself and gently kiss your reflection in the mirror all while inserting fingers in and out of your pussy. Please take a few steps back, spread your legs apart and gently pee into some sort of large bowl. Please have the mirror positioned so your reflection is staring directly into the camera lens (me), and also take a bite of the apple and smile at me while gently chewing during your peeing.Take another bite of the apple and toss it aside, stroll over to a couch or comfy chair and pull out a vibrator and make your self comfortable. Having your full booted body, including those heels and platforms in view, gently start plunging that vibrator in and out, resting your head back and gently closing your eyes and slowly fade the video out as to make your transition into your fantasy while masturbating. The fantasy your thinking about while masturbating and starts with you and your man kissing passionately. Your wearing that polka dot dress and the same boots and your going at it like you haven't seen each other for years. Your both standing up and he has you against a wall and is finger fucking you while you are tugging and stroking on his throbbing cock, all the while you both are wrapped in a deep, hard and heavy french kiss. You take his cock and press it firmly against your leathery thigh, rubbing it back and forth on the smooth leather of the boot while smiling at him and staring into his eyes. You rip off your clothes and start fucking hard missionary style with the boots and you both in full view. Then fade back to you on the couch or chair, plunging that vibrator a little harder and a little faster. Then fade back to the two of you going at it cowgirl style with the boots and you both in full view. then fade back to you on the couch going uncontrollably now, then fade back to you seated on the floor, your eyes gazing upward with a sexy look at your man who is standing over you jerking his dick until he lets loose with a load that gently cascades down, hopefully in a slow stringy rate of speed and lands over your boots, as you have a sweet smile and a look of "awe...for me?" expression on your face as if he just gave you the ultimate expression of his love. Then take your finger(s) and scoop up his baby batter, stare into the camera and slowly lick your fingers clean of his creamy token of love. Then fade back to you on the couch where you squirt uncontrollably as a result of this fantasy, gently stroke your boots and your pussy as you drift off into a state of satisfaction and relaxation....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 04:46 PM #48623
Модератор

Модератор

Sucking and licking my little toes for you
Models: Goddess Syryn

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 04:49 PM #48624
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing fucks up that head of yours like a nice hard sniff of poppers . This clip is for EXPERIENCED poppers users. It'll keep you busy for at least half an hour of fun, sniffing - edging - pausing - repeating, with an explosive ending!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 13 min 34 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 04:51 PM #48625
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nolitacoli - iwantclips

Models: nolitacoli

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 04:54 PM #48626
Модератор

Модератор

Great custom clip with no names used. "Could you make a 'hands free' foot fetish video, where you tell the viewer that he must reach orgasm by only looking at your feet, without ever touching his cock. You tell him to use a stopwatch to see how long it takes, and write it on a piece of paper. The first objective is to do it before the end of the video, if not he must try again until he manages ! Then he can try it again and again and try to reach new records for reaching hand free orgasms to your feet. You say your best slaves can do it in under a minute ! You say the faster the viewer can do it, the happier it makes you. You tell him to never take his eyes off your feet and to feel the tingle in his cock, and let the pleasure build up steadily until suddenly his cock explodes ! You say that it's an important step in his enslavement to your feet."
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 05:01 PM #48627
Модератор

Модератор

HD video (1280 x 720). Fountain, sommer, wet girls. Hot girls playing in the fountain again. College girls, very sexy girls. Wet T-shirts. Wet jeans. Wetlook
Models:

Duration: 25 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 05:02 PM #48628
Модератор

Модератор

Take my ten minute mind fuck challenge and see just how far I can take you... will you last the full ten minutes? As the timer counts down I get more and more evil, with fewer breaks in between and deeper, longer sniffs of your meds! You will be my little slut and you will be begging for the timer to hit zero! Follow my every instruction and don't miss a single sniff whenever I tell you to. Watch as I smile and laugh, but if you're a good little slut then I might reward you with my boobs
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 583 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 05:21 PM #48629
Модератор

Модератор

Drink, smoke, sniff, do it when I say, and do it while you watch me move and listen to me speak. Go deeper until you can't get out. When you're this fucked up, all that unnecessary thinking is cleared and it's just us in your mind. When you're in this state I can make you do anything. I'll never judge you here.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-05-2019, 05:40 PM #48630
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 58 s