Old 07-15-2019, 10:37 AM #53621
Модератор

Модератор

Even you have a needledick you still enjoy to be humiliated arent you loser?
Your **** dick is nothing more than an amusement and entertaining way for Me I hate dickless beta creatures like you...you are disgusting but i still enjoy a good laugh
Models: SophieEden

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 96.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 10:46 AM #53622
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe you've thought about eating your cum but you always chicken out...or maybe you've eaten your own load hundreds of times. Either way one thing is universally true: you need the right motivation to ear your hot jizz, don't you? Well trust Me when I say that I have all the motivation you need in this sexy hot clip. I know exactly what will motivate you to eat your own cum, and I'm going to have you swallowing every last drop for Me in no time.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 10:48 AM #53623
Модератор

Модератор

You're woken in the middle of the night by a strange, demonic woman crawling towards you. You've never seen her before, yet you somehow feel an intense glimmer of recognition. Suddenly you realize: she's the woman whose been haunting your **** and tempting you in your dreams. Your cock stiffens and throbs as you gaze upon her supple, silk covered body and glowing face, as satanic as it is alluring."You desire me," she whispers. "I can see it in your eyes and in your cock. Your lust is painful in its intensity, and it's rendering you powerless to me. Tonight is the night you'll finally satisfy that overwhelming desire the night I'll take you away with me. My pussy is wetter and silkier than anything you've felt before, and it will bring you pleasure far beyond any earthly sensation you've experienced. But there's a price you must pay: your soul will be mine after, and your corporeal form will be no more. You'll have to d1e for me."Your mouth opens in an attempt to refuse, but no words come out. Your lust overwhelms your very desire to live. As you slide into her, the pleasure is intense and incapacitating, leaving you only half conscious.She slides out of you as post-orgasmic waves still rack your body. "You're mine now," she hisses with a cruelly tempting look in her eyes. "And now it's time for me to take you away." She presses her panties up to your nose, forcing you to inhale deeply. The concentrated scent of her pussy **** your muscles and drains the life from your body.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 10:55 AM #53624
Модератор

Модератор

A deliciously difficult and potentially painful edging and CBT red light green light style game is your task to complete for today. You'll be free stroking as I explain the rules, and then the tease begins...you stop and start stroking as and when I say, and as you've already agreed to only being allowed to come if you follow my instructions to the letter...well...let's just say you can't really back out of anything I instruct you to do during your hands off downtime, can you now? With around 2 minutes remaining, you're teetering on the edge and this is your chance to cum. But it won't be easy. In fact, my goal is to completely ruin your orgasm. With any luck, I'll push you right to the edge before I yell STOP, and you'll have to watch your dick ruin itself as the cum seeps out. But who knows; perhaps you're excellent at controlling your orgasm. Play and see. Try to cum.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 10:55 AM #53625
Модератор

Модератор

Want to play a game? A very special game that involves a 2 spinners and a ton of edging. I know how bad you want to eat your cum. So you have 10 minutes (timed) to edge to my special game without letting go whatsoever. If you cum, you fail and are punished with NO permission to eat it for me today. This is the ultimate cum eating game with more edging than you could ever imagine. If you love eating your cum, try this and get your mind blown. If you pass you will get the CEI of your life.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 24 min 21 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 10:56 AM #53626
Модератор

Модератор

So, you really really really want to be My slave, huh? OK, well, it's not out of the question, but you are a far ways away from actually serving Me in person, and if you want to get any closer, you're going to have to surrender all control to Me and do everything I say.
Are you able to do that?
Good.
Now, the first thing I need to address is your tendency to buy My jerk off instruction clips. If you're going to be My slave, you will no longer be allowed to jerk off like a regular fan. But, since you already have all those JOIs, I will let you watch them. you're just going to have different instructions than the other viewers. For you, instead of stroking your dick and rubbing your balls, you will be Tormenting your dick and abusing your balls.
Got it?
Good.
So, now what I'm going to do is teach you some easy, but brutal and effective ways to Torment your own cock and balls at home. Pay attention. This is how you beat off now.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 23 min 16 s
Size: 1.96 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 11:05 AM #53627
Модератор

Модератор

I bought two new bra's, watch me as I show them off for you. I tease,jiggle,shake, bounce, and squeeze my perfect tits for you. How I wish my hands were yours. I give you extreme close ups of my beautiful cleavage in my lacy and jeweled bra. 2 clips in one
Models: Goddess Dia Lynn

Duration: 4 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 11:07 AM #53628
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for round 2? Do you think you can do better? This time I'm not going to stop to tell you when you need to tribute. you know the rules. $25 if you don't listen. $100 if you cum without permission. I'm just going to keep running through instructions on how I want you to stroke your cock and if you fuck up, it's on you to pay up just like the loser you are. (Includes: Tease and Denial, JOI, JOI Games, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Etc)
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 11:12 AM #53629
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out! Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 11:15 AM #53630
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: I Would Like Your Hair To Be In A Pony. I Would Love If You Wear Those White Spandex and The White Top. Black Background. Sexy High Heals. Sooo Your in The Chair next To Desk That Holds laptop to Play Music. I want camera As Close as Possible. I Don't Have To See ALL Of Your Body At All Times. You Smoke Up....and Push " Play". The Song and Time Will Move Very Quickly....Ok... You Do Your Thing...With The Grove Of The Music. You use The Chair as Your Stage ....Working It...Maybe March and Swank Back And Forth Once ...And At Some Point You Lean On Chair And Show Us Your Beautiful Backside. Smoke From A Side View. With Your Beautiful Hands caressing Your outrageously Beautiful Leg With Cig In Hand.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile