Duration: 4 min 59 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 23.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:39 PM #58722
Модератор

Модератор

You **** over at mine last night and I found your dick growth pills and guess what I grew overnight. A big 10 " dick and yours is only half the size and my dick isn 't even fully hard yet. I 've grown taller too , I 'm so much bigger and better than your weak little dick. Your dick can 't measure up to me , you 've woke up with morning wood and your rock hard that 's as big as you can get. You 've reached your limit but not me I can keep growing getting bigger and bigger and with that thought you cum. Couldn 't hold it could you , your little dick came already , you really love my massive cock. I 'm so much bigger than yours , that it made you came just from looking at it. It 's going to keep growing and I 'm going to shove my dick dick inside you and really give you something to make you cum. I 'm going to peg your ass and it 's going to grown deep inside your ass and stretch you out. Half way in your ass and it 's made you cum again and I 'm going to push it in further till it 's ball deep inside your tight little ass. Feel it growing inside your ass , stretching you out , balls deep inside you and it 's going to make you cum again. Look how big it grew right up to 16 ", my massive dick made you cum again and again. I 'm sliding it in inch by inch into your ass , counting each inch I slide into your ass aloud so you can hear how much of my cock your taking in your asshole. My dick is three times the size of your little dick , it 's got longer , the shaft is thicker , my balls are bigger making you cum for every inch. I 'm fucking your ass again , my balls are growing and getting more full of cum so much cum to unload inside your ass. Filling you up with so much cum you can 't move , bucket loads of cum. My dick is so long and big I can slide it between my big tits and suck the tip. Love to taste the pre cum coming out of this cock and sucking my own dick till it cums all over my big round perfect tits.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:39 PM #58723
Модератор

Модератор

Be careful where you are when watching this. Don 't say I didn 't warn you. Make sure you got some earphones on , and the volume on your phone is all the way before you press play. Once I start twerking on my fingers , you 're gonna wanna join me.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 802 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:39 PM #58724
Модератор

Модератор

It must be hard for the guys who end up behind me at the gym. They lose concentration on their work out because they can 't keep their eyes off of me. My ass bounces up and down with the most mesmerizing jiggle. I can 't help having a perfect ass , but I will admit... I just love using it to tease the fuck out of men.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:39 PM #58725
Модератор

Модератор

It must be hard for the guys who end up behind me at the gym. They lose concentration on their work out because they can 't keep their eyes off of me. My ass bounces up and down with the most mesmerizing jiggle. I can 't help having a perfect ass , but I will admit... I just love using it to tease the fuck out of men.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:39 PM #58726
Модератор

Модератор

Since I will always be too good for you pathetic tiny dick losers , I 've decided to do a little jerk off instruction clip to teach you losers how to properly masturbate a pathetic tiny dick that will never be able to pleasure a Woman. As you know , I only fuck well hung Alpha Studs that can fill up My pussy , stretch me out and make me cum. So if you are under 8 you better learn to masturbate because you wont be having sex. 6 to 8 - An average unfuckable boring dick. Average is just that loser , blah , boring , nothing special. Why waste my time faking it with your glorified clit. Even though your not even a hand full , I 'll let you grip it with all 5 fingers and jerk your junk like a man. 4 - 6 Inches - Now we are talking small dick loser , below average and only 3 fingers to tug that B *** bug. 2 - 4 Inches - RofLMAO , really? Really? That thing qualified as a medical micropenis , and although it should be in panties 24 /7 , ill let you take it out for a little 2 finger tug. 2 Inches - Not even funny , this is not even a dick anymore , its a dicklette that doesnt get jerked , it gets rubbed with 1 finger in panties like a girl lol. Under 2 Inches - well this means you are a girl that has a clitty in her panties , I will teach you how to use a vibrator and get your panties wet just like i do when i rub My clit. Just another public service so the alpha women of the world don 't have to deal with your inadequate unfuckable dicklettes!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:39 PM #58727
Модератор

Модератор

Your a strong man , smart , educated have everything. But it ´s boring for you , all those women who are willing to submit for you. You don ´t get the rush with them you get with me. They way I seduce you with my long legs. Make you feel weak and helpless. Make you pay and stroke that cock for me. Make you submit. You never thought this would happen with you. Your loving every sec of that rush giving in to me , making you cum so hard for me , getting you more addicted.
Models: Helena Sin

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:40 PM #58728
Модератор

Модератор

Humpday is here and we 're going to celebrate it by doing a little "fantasy play ". You 're going to get to picture yourself doing unrealistic things to me , and at the end , you 're going to plaster....well , you 'll see. You 're going to cream so hard!
7 unique videos in 7 different sexually enticing outfits themed for the day with 7 different ways to eat your own cum! There will be one for each day of the week , so you 'll never grow tired of swallowing your own load for your beautiful Princess.. Let the fun begin!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:41 PM #58729
Модератор

Модератор

Wet 'n 'Butt
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:41 PM #58730
Модератор

Модератор

your desire? To be positioned beneath me in order to gaze up and worship. Crave the fluid s that spill form my mouth so easily. They fulfill you , nourish you , and turn you on. Swallow some greatness , and lube yourself in my wetness.
Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 2 min 35 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile