Old 11-15-2019, 07:13 PM #106421
Модератор

Модератор

It must be hard for the guys who end up behind me at the gym. They lose concentration on their work out because they can't keep their eyes off of me. My ass bounces up and down with the most mesmerizing jiggle. I can't help having a perfect ass, but I will admit... I just love using it to tease the fuck out of men.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:15 PM #106422
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet andÂ*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:16 PM #106423
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me dance around in my favorite halloween lingerie! A sexy cat, a little devil, a sweet bunny and a badass cop! I dance around and have some naughty fun with some props...
Models: Mistress_dove

Duration: 2 min 43 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 15.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:17 PM #106424
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Bianca and I both have perfectly small feet with the slightest arches and tiniest toes. And that thing you call a dick still can't even compare. We reduce you to a humiliated and diddling mess as we dictate how you should touch yourself to our beautiful feet, discussing our size preferences and I even tell the tale of when I came face to face with a micropeen in college. ||| 1080P HD MP4
Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, BBW GODDESS, BODY PART COMPARISON, FEET JOI, FEMDOM
Models: Queen Khlea

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:19 PM #106425
Модератор

Модератор

You guys loved stroking along to my first Edge Me Please clips, so we're back and playing with one of my favorite orgasm control websites. Some of you may have heard of it before, many of you won't. Your jerk off instructions today will essentially be provided by a randomized computer program, with the added sexy twist of me, Miss London Lix, setting the parameters and throwing in my own instruction and encouragement as we go. I'll explain exactly how to play along at the start of this clip, but you should expect a very intense game of red light green light, and this time I'm not telling you how I've set the ending. Will I leave it up to chance & let the computer decide? Have I guaranteed denial and blue balls for you? Or have I been kind and told my robot sidekick to let you cum?There will be speed changes, length mix-ups, and other instructions, all designed to keep your cock on the edge, throbbing and dripping, for as long as you can stand. Stroke exactly as I say, and you will be cresting in no time at all...
Today's parameters are set to DURATION: Normal (around 17 minutes of edging) and DIFFICULTY: Hard. Sit back, do exactly what I say, and try not to get too excited as I tease...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 20 min 1 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:20 PM #106426
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome back class... well well well... it sure looks like this pantyhose promotion is working... we have a new student already!
Did you come because of the pantyhose theme??? Hahahaha... oh I see... it's so nice to see that you openly admit to being a pantyhose boy... is that what you'de like us to call you???
Ladies could you help me out? Let's get a little chant goin' on for our newest pantyhose boy...
Pantyhose boy!
Pantyhose boy!
Pantyhose boy, hahahaha.
Let's take a break ladies while twinkle toes goes to the locker room to get those legs nice and smooth for those very expensive and sheer pantyhose he'll be wearing.

Goddess Charlotte Stokely
Categories: Sissy Training, Sissification, Femimization, Crossdressing, Coerced Fem, Shiny Stockings, Pantyhose Fetish, Ass Fetish, Legs Fetish, Foot Fetish, Humiliation.
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 15 min 12 s
Size: 693 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:20 PM #106427
Модератор

Модератор

Relax and allow this Sensual Spell to put you in a proper trans...Allow me to unburden you with your daily stresses and fulfill you with a never before felt purpose. I know exactly WHAT and WHY you are here...Allow me to show you.
Watch as I sway....Back and Forth....Back and Forth....There is no gray area in your addiction. Just Sultry Goddess Brandon and her almighty perfection.
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in 4k, other formats are available by request. You can order your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me!
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 5 min 22 s
Size: 134 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:20 PM #106428
Модератор

Модератор

So, you really really really want to be My slave, huh? OK, well, it's not out of the question, but you are a far ways away from actually serving Me in person, and if you want to get any closer, you're going to have to surrender all control to Me and do everything I say.
Are you able to do that?
Good.
Now, the first thing I need to address is your tendency to buy My jerk off instruction clips. If you're going to be My slave, you will no longer be allowed to jerk off like a regular fan. But, since you already have all those JOIs, I will let you watch them. you're just going to have different instructions than the other viewers. For you, instead of stroking your dick and rubbing your balls, you will be Tormenting your dick and abusing your balls.
Got it?
Good.
So, now what I'm going to do is teach you some easy, but brutal and effective ways to Torment your own cock and balls at home. Pay attention. This is how you beat off now.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 23 min 16 s
Size: 1.96 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:21 PM #106429
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Vicky knows exactly what drives you wild and gets you weak. Even though Vicky wants you weak, she knows you do not deserve any of her attention. Vicky lets you watch her dipping, dangling, shoe play but pays no attention to you because you are just a foot loving loser! This clip has close ups and slo-mo of the shoe play.
Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 800 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 07:23 PM #106430
Модератор

Модератор

No-one is ever going to even come close to fucking such a stupid loser. Do you think that at some point in your wasteful life, that a woman would even want to touch you? Don't fucking **** yourself. Women want thick cocks and real men, you just don't qualify. you'll live out your entire life as this gross sex free idiot that no one wants anything to do with. you have to jerk to FemDom clips because you have no other avenue. you have no choice! It's not like you have some pussy to get and you're deciding to put your engird into this. you know that all women are out of your league and you're a virgin for life.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 730 MiB
Download From AnzFile