Old 11-17-2019, 03:01 AM #106931
Модератор

Модератор

You look a little nervous… a little un-well actually. I think you need something specific today, not just your average jerk off instruction clip. I think you need your own personal remedy. That's it! I think you need to eat your own cum today! It's going to make you feel ALLLL better. You've been fantasizing about it eating your cum for Me, for SO LONG now. Well, it's finally time you do it. Once you finally do it, you're going to feel so much better.. you'll feel like a million bucks! I always know what's best for you, ALWAYS! And don't you DARE even think about backing out! Flip those legs over your head and take your medicine, bitch! Get all that cum out, and then pat yourself on the back for FINALLY eating your own cum FOR ME!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 03:01 AM #106932
Модератор

Модератор

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 03:02 AM #106933
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 11 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 03:02 AM #106934
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
You have been such a good slave and you get a reward for being caged. Get ready to sniff my thongs and wear my dirty panties at work for 3 months! One of my smelly socks have to be worn every day for three months and I will need proof.
All of these tasks will make me very happy, but make sure you don't slack. Your happy Goddess will become a mean Goddess and you don't want that!
OTHER KEYWORDS- Goddess Worship, female domination, femdom, Femdom POV, female supremacy, bratty girl, bratty femdom, humiliation, sub training, slave training,
cage, orgasm control, tease and denial, tease & denial,
forced crossdressing,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 03:03 AM #106935
Модератор

Модератор

IN HER 1ST SCENE EVER MEET THIS TALKATIVE BEAUTIFUL MILF AS SHE DOES HER FIRST SCENE EVER , WELCOME TO THE BIZ
Models: D STARR ENT

Duration: 18 min 38 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 03:03 AM #106936
Модератор

Модератор

I fucked up and left my laptop over my friend Paul's house and went back to get it later in the day. When I arrived, not only did I find out that Paul was not home, but I also found his newly turned 18yo daughter sitting on the couch going through my god damn computer. Apparently it's NOT a good idea not to have a passcode on your laptop! lol. Anyways... she's sitting there with no bra and her titties half sticking out so I just went for it. I've watched her grow up over the last few years and turn into one little hot dime piece. I couldn't wait until she turned 18 so I could start to make my move on the DL. All I could think about was geting my raw cock inside of her tight 18 year old pussy and busting a few loads inside of her. I like to fuck rough and 'own' the pussy so to speak, and that's exactly what I did. I'm sure she'll remember ol' Marty next time she's masturbating and yearns for some good old grown man dick. I think I'm going to fuck her face next time, and nutt all over those big ass perfectly shaped titties of hers. God how I love fucking all these 18 year old girls. Cheers!
Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 18 min 8 s
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 03:03 AM #106937
Модератор

Модератор

Jay is waiting for me when I enter the bedroom. He's sitting on the edge of the bed with his pants off and a hard-on. Kneeling down I take his cock in my mouth and begin sucking on it. Instructing him to lay back I climb up on the bed and straddle him. I ride his cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before laying back on the bed myself with him on top of me. He pounds my pussy for awhile before not being able to hold back any longer. He fills my pussy full of his cum. Will I get pregnant again???
This is the first video we have shot like this in awhile. You get several different positions, pov, closeups, and of course a yummy creampie ending. We hope you enjoy!!!
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 03:06 AM #106938
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 03:07 AM #106939
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 798 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-17-2019, 03:07 AM #106940
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile