Old 11-21-2019, 04:14 AM #108491
Модератор

Модератор

Part 4 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica wanted to know what secrets I keep in my office, and now she will find out! She watches helplessly, tied naked to my chair as I pull out my Violet Wand. She shrieks and squeals but can't stop me from zapping her all over her luscious body! I give her a solid workover, on the breasts, pussy, everywhere before moving on to a large pink dildo. She's begging for it by the time I finally fuck her with it, and her shattering orgasm nearly breaks the chair she's tied to!
Models: provillain

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:16 AM #108492
Модератор

Модератор

How better to ready my ass for some fat cock then a self stretching session with some of my favorite toys... Anal beads!!! And who doesn't love latex... It makes me feel so sexy. The tight, slick and slippery encasement, providing convenient access to very fuckable areas of my anatomy. Midway through my play however, I was confronted by a big horny cock which needed some immediate attention, which I find very gratifying... What girl doesn't like evidence that she can get you sprung. Show me how hot I get you and let me have your cum (yum). Starting small (for me), I work my way up the food chain until I finally get my fill
Models: MissShaw

Duration: 17 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:17 AM #108493
Модератор

Модератор

Just stole your shirt to have a relaxing smoke on the balcony in the nice weather! I slap, spread, and rub my pussy & butthole while I smoke!
Models: Thekinkfaerie

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:18 AM #108494
Модератор

Модератор

My tits walk into the room before I do. They're so widely admired, even straight women fall in love with them. They're the compelling couple that makes you want to binge for Me. Over and over. I know you're touching yourself right now. That's ok, because that's your weakness, and that's My breasts' special talent: Hustling your weaknesses. Keep jerking, because you can't resist it. I make your cock twitch, and We (My tits and I) are really good at what We do to you. As your brain goes weak and your dick gets hard, your credit card gets loose and opens up for Me. Binge for My boobs. Do it. I don't even have to ask.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:19 AM #108495
Модератор

Модератор

You are the type that a girl walks by and you hear that "flip... flop" your eyes immediately hit the floor. Enjoy this one sugar! Your dream of a footjob with a happy ending of cumming on my feet is about to come true
Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 774 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:19 AM #108496
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:20 AM #108497
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync and Angel Lee have found you and all of your friends sneaking around their house. Years ago, Angel shrunk you and has kept you around for her amusement. They use their large feet to Squeeze all of your friends as you watch in Torment! Their toes wiggle and Squeeze their little bodies with such ease.
Angel grabs a group of men and puts them on a chair while Anabelle **** her curvy ass on them over and over. Angel grabs moreÂ*pipsqueaks so her muscularÂ*butt can Squeeze them into oblivion! The tight yoga pants are worth the Torment if only to have those beautiful asses on your face.
Another one gets smushed between Angel's huge tits. While mocking them, she uses her hands to make sure that they do not make it out of there alive!
These malicious girls show these pathetic twerps who is in charge by using their hands to smash and punch on their weak bodies. Bones crack and they cannot get away from their wrath.
Anabelle loves shoving their carcasses in her mouth and chews on them in mass. She loves showing you how they fall out of her huge mouth!
These two get bored and leave you until the next time they want to humiliate you!
OTHER KEYWORDS- Annabelle Pync, blondes, blond, blonde, spandex, workout clothes,
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:25 AM #108498
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching my big tits every time I release a clip, don't you? You're so desperate to see more, because nothing makes you so aroused as full, luscious tits and big nipples. And it's even better that I'm a dominant, powerful woman, with a sadistically sweet edge. Fuck your hand until all you can think about is the shape, the size, the bounce of my tits in your face.
Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:27 AM #108499
Модератор

Модератор

After being made to swallow the spit of Mistress Serena & Mistress Paris in pt 1, Our Spittoon is made to worship the feet and heels of his tormentors, licking and sucking their spit from their toes and from the floor, before undergoing relentless wonder wand Torment & milking.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 9 min 28 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 04:29 AM #108500
Модератор

Модератор

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile