Old 11-21-2019, 04:59 AM #108521
Модератор

Модератор

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 05:00 AM #108522
Модератор

Модератор

smoking a cigarette in my bed , changing the camera from normal view to more close up from the half
Models: cuteblonde666

Duration: 4 min 8 s
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 05:04 AM #108523
Модератор

Модератор

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) you for life. Naturally I've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) trap. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords: Blackmailed-Fantasy | Blackmailing-Fantasy | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 05:04 AM #108524
Модератор

Модератор

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 05:05 AM #108525
Модератор

Модератор

Have you told your wife about me? Well have you told her that you no longer want her fat ugly ass and that you're leaving her for your new love? Hmmmm..... you're pathetic you can't even lie right. I'm sick and tired of that troll getting in the way of me and my money. Doesn't she know that all of the money you and her make belongs to me? Listen carefully I'm going to show you just how much I control you and how much you need me. Take down those pants. That's right now watch as I slowly edge you to orgasm and deny you the right to cum. I mean boys who are disobedient must be punished. By the way if you ever feel like you can not continue just think of how your wife would feel if I sent her all of those kinky pictures of you all tied up ready to be spanked like the bitch that your are..... Hahahaha
Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 05:06 AM #108526
Модератор

Модератор

Sitting there with your pathetic horny face, touching yourself, wishing to be in front of Me, kissing My red stiletto shoes, tasting and licking MY precious feet, This feet are tormenting your dreams, dreaming each night to worship this royal sexy feet, imagining your tongue licking My sweaty soles instead of this slave.Seeing him taking the full foot inside his mouth, sucking it, makes you drooling. But that's the only thing you can do: desperately crave My feet and pay for My clips like an addict pays for his Silly Stuff, you pay for My hot delicious feet.
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 05:07 AM #108527
Модератор

Модератор

custom video: You love my legs and feet in glossy pantyhose, there is something so stimulating about the and you can't get enough. I tease you with my long glossy legs, crossing them, dangling my high heel pumps from my high arched feet. Showing off the way the pantyhose separate from my feet when I pop my arches, by the time I tell you to start stroking you are already dripping precum! I pull out a dildo and trace my feet over it, enticing you to stroke along. You will stroke for me while I run this dildo along my wrinkled soles, and stroke it off with my feet, keep the pace, and cum all over my pretty feet! xx Kayla Jane Danger
Models: KaylaJaneDanger

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Size: 814 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 05:10 AM #108528
Модератор

Модератор

Let's have some fun shall we?
What you will need for this video:
1. 7 loads of your cum saved in an ice cube tray & frozen
2. 7in or larger Dildo
3. Butt Plug
4. Full Bladder
5. Glass of water
6. Empty Glass
7. Lipstick
We are going to push your limits. We are going to throw out the boring old "JOI" and try something more adventurous. You will be instructed to jerk off in this video....as well as MANY other tasks...tasks kinky and perfect for a pervert like you. I get twisted and perverted with you. Rewarding you along the way.....and a final reward just for a CUM Anal whore like you!
Includes: Ass to mouth, Yellow Juice play, Coerced Cum eating, Extreme Gagging, Humiliation, Jerk Off Control, Cum Instruction, Self-Facial & Slut training.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 27 min 14 s
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 05:12 AM #108529
Модератор

Модератор

I have some tasks in mind for you today. No, I'm not going to be nice. Yes, you will get to cum. You're going to lay on your back with a pillow under you ass, your cock pointed at your face with a glass over the tip of your cock. This glass with collect all your precum during these tasks. After each task, you drink from the glass, but don't swallow. Keep your spunk in your mouth the whole time like a good boy. Todays goal is to complete ten tasks. Here are the tasks: 1- Jerk off 2- Ball caressing 3- Cock slapping 4- Not touch 5- Ball slap 6- Touch yourself while you gargle precum 7- Finger your ass 8- Ball slapping while you repeat the insult given 9- Edge and beg to swallow the precum 10- Cum countdown Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 13 min 47 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 05:14 AM #108530
Модератор

Модератор

Since every single one of my bitches begs to see my beautiful boobs without a bra, they're going to have to pay the price.
What a small sacrifice for such astonishing breasts.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 43 s 446 ms
Size: 17.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile