Old 04-15-2019, 03:31 PM #12731
Модератор

Модератор

You're babysitting Me but you've been avoiding sitting on the sofa with Me. For some reason you'd rather stay down there on the floor. You keep staring at My feet.. You like these pretty toes hidden in My dirty, old white socks? I like how turned on you are; I love driving guys crazy but it's the most fun when it's with My feet because it's so easy. Go ahead and worship them. (No humiliation)
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:32 PM #12732
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessKayla - iwantclips

Models: GoddessKayla

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:33 PM #12733
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these poppers come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock. And what's better than sniffing poppers alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff poppers, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:34 PM #12734
Модератор

Модератор

I'm feeling very evil and so at the very start of this video I tell you that you are going to play this through TWICE for me, without pauses, and you're going to follow my every instruction. Prepare to be more trashed than you have ever been before... my little pop-p-ers slut!
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:35 PM #12735
Модератор

Модератор

I want to play a game. The most dangerous game. Are you interested? Of course you are, but you'll have to play by My rules. My rules are pretty simple. Well, simple to understand. But nothing is ever easy with Me, really. You know that by now. You're going to stroke for Me. You'll stroke it exactly how I want you to stroke it, and you will not cum. If you cum, I will destroy you. *This was a custom order, but no names are mentioned during this clip.* My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:36 PM #12736
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 25.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:36 PM #12737
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Constance Cakp & Anabelle Pync! We have a huge dildo and want to play with it as if it's your cock. Constance uses her toes to tickle your shaft and I marvel that it's as big as my wrinkled soles. Stroking your dick, we tease and make sure that all parts of our feet touch your throbbing member. It tickles as we lightly graze the length, but our grip becomes firmer as we hold onto the balls. It's amazing how much bigger you get and I can't resist grabbing it with my hands. We taste the precum that oozes out as 4 feet pay apt attention to your cock. Don't cum yet because you can only explode when we tell you! We want to feel the throbbing and shaking as you hold it in. Pulsate those balls and we will let you fuck our foot pussy faster. Cum for us and let us lick your jizz off our feet. You taste so good! OTHER KEYWORDS- footjobs, foot jobs, foot play, masturbation encouragement, jerk off instruction, JOI, edging, tease and denial, Constance Capk, brunettes,dildo footjobs, pov footworship, all natural, blondes, Annabelle Pync, @AnabellePync
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:36 PM #12738
Модератор

Модератор

It's now time to worship my feet, slave. You are only allowed to worship dirty feet because you're a dirty foot boy. I want you to be slow and meticulous. Don't stop till they're absolutely clean. A good slave is a patient slave. You dirty foot boys come in here too excited and start worshiping like a rabbit and leave without doing a proper job. Don't get greedy. Don't move too fast and don't get so excited. Now you may kiss them only once when they are clean. You must learn the fine art of worshiping. Now rub my feet gently. Massage them. Don't get too excited. Pace yourself. Now lick them. Start at the heel and work up to the toes. Lick between the toes. Lick every part till they are completely clean.
Models: Goddess Cassandra POV

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:37 PM #12739
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out. Balloons scatter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch. Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole. OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels, balloons, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:37 PM #12740
Модератор

Модератор

Your misery makes me laugh! You know I enjoy CBT a little more than most and so you come to me for perfectly sadistic sessions that leave you questioning your, and maybe my, sanity! But you do it, don't you? You put that dick in the misery that makes me happiest! You're only too willing to be vulnerable as I command endless misery for your entire package, and then some! This time is no different. My domineering personality and wild red-haired temperament bring you to the edge of pain and pleasure. I want to see you writhe for me with slaps, punches, knuckle grinds, pinching and pulling, and the mintiest toothpaste around! Sound fun?...or, at least, sound like something you can submit to in order to give me the happiness and pleasure I deserve?
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 2.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile