Duration: 2 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 93.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:46 AM #19532
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Star Nine! You walk in on me lounging on your bed, fully nude. I've been waiting for you, I've been craving it. Your big black cock. I beg for it, spreading and fingering my tight pink pussy. You drop your pants and I gasp. It's even huger than I thought it was. I tease your massive cock with my tongue ring and take as much of it in my mouth as I can. Saliva stretches to the tip when I pull away. I want to feel your big black cock throbbing between my tiny white tits. I push them together and rub it between them the best I can, begging to feel you inside my tight little pussy. I want you to break it, stretch it, fill it, pound it with your big black cock. You watch my pussy stretch open as you coerce your big black cock into it. It's so huge, I can barely fit the head in at first. We fuck in multiple positions until I can finally get it balls deep. My toes curl as I cum, filled to bursting with your massive black cock. When we're finished I show off my creamy pussy and lick the juices from the head of your cock. This was a custom pov video & the viewer is addressed as Chris. Includes BBC, dildo fucking, virtual sex
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:47 AM #19533
Модератор

Модератор

I ordered you to edge and edge and edge, until you were so blue balled. I will only allow you to finally cum if you cum on your own face for me, haha! Get into the "Loser Position"! This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and emailing you personally about your cum eating. However, it doesn't excuse you from ordering your own! Charlotte Stokely Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Masturbation Encouragement Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Coerced Bi, Make ME Bi, Coerced Bi.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:47 AM #19534
Модератор

Модератор

Get in position loser. You're going to love eating your cum for me but you have to do it the loser way! -- Custom. No name used. Request: Show off your sexy ass, legs, and stomach. Get me to stick a finger or dildo in my ass and fuck it for 30 sec. Tease and slightly humiliate me. At the end demonstrate how to get in the loser position by laying down, flipping your legs over your head, and making me do what you do with my dick pointed at my face. Have me continue to jerk off and then cum in this position. Give me two countdowns. 1 to cum on my face and in my mouth, and a second short countdown to swallow it all.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:48 AM #19535
Модератор

Модератор

I have come up with a super doable cum eating task for you to complete on Thanksgiving. It is slightly humiliating, but if done correctly, only you will know you are completing it! This WILL NOT affect anyone else, it is something strictly for you. Remember to be thankful for Me on Thanksgiving! Once you complete this task, send Me a message and let Me know how it went! I can't wait to hear!
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:48 AM #19536
Модератор

Модератор

They're so perfect and irresistible. You think you have self control? You won't after this. My soft, shiny tits are perfection and you can't help but stroke your cock to them. They make you so weak don't they. Give into me and my perfect, natural , big tits. Good Boy Codes: 30% YESMISSKAYLEIGH 100% OINK4KAYLEIGH 500% ILOVEKAYLEIGH 1000% ALL4KAYLEIGH
Models: Worship Kayleigh

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:48 AM #19537
Модератор

Модератор

Mommy is going to teach you how to give a proper blowjob, like a good sissy slut. You've learned how to dress up, and you're practicing your make-up. Now, you just need some hands-on (and mouth-on) practice. Get to sucking, slut!
Models: DommeTomorrow

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:50 AM #19538
Модератор

Модератор

When we got married, I was a virgin, so I had no idea what a normal penis is. I just know that all these years I haven't been satisfied. When I finally worked up the courage to talk to my friends about it, they told me that you have a very small penis. All these years of thinking that there was something wrong with me, when really there's something horribly wrong with you. You owe me, and you're never going to see my pussy again... unless you want to watch me having sex with other men. You agree to this, and I remind you of the time that you went on a business trip without your boss. He & I had sex while you were away. And when you came home from work early today, we were in the middle of it again. Would you like to watch us finish? I make you kneel below us as we have sex, and between moans of pleasure I humiliate you & your small penis. Then I tell you to open wide & drip the creampie into your mouth.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 948 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:50 AM #19539
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out! Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:51 AM #19540
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife has called in a the**** to help with a problem that you have been having. It is best to solve it now before rumors get started. People have noticed you sitting in your car at the fitness center watching hunky hott men come out and fantasizing about their long meaty cocks. It's just a matter of time before you end up trying to "get with" one of them. One of two things is going to happen. They are going to bConsume up because you are a closet fag or they are actually going to fuck your face and then people will definitely find out. It would ruin your marriage and your family. You wouldnt want the to hear rumors of how daddy got his face fucked by a big gay man? The the**** (Ashley Sinclair) has a treatment process to get your mind back on your wifes sexy body while still satisfying the craving you are having to taste cum in your mouth. You are going to look at Ashley and your wife and jerk off for them. When you are finished, you get to eat it right in front of them. Ashley is used to seeing it. It doesnt phase her. She actually finds it amusing that she just made you eat a load of your own cum. Your wife however is covering her mouth and is mortified. She can't believe she just watched the man she loves swallowing his own load. Good session. See you next time!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile