Old 07-01-2019, 10:22 PM #47471
Модератор

Модератор

I 've made dozens of jerk off instruction clips. So , if you haven 't purchased them all do so now. You 'll need them. This is your stroke SCHEDULE. It will take up most of your free time , as it should. It 's not like you have anything better to do , and stroking for Me is such a privilege. My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 944 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 10:27 PM #47472
Модератор

Модератор

What a wonderful opportunity to gaze at my perfect tits in this cute black bra. You will be stroking , you will be getting so close to that wonderful release you 've been seeking....only to be more frustrated than before. Good boys add a code to their order : $10 markup : Kez10 | 15 % markup : KezBetaTax | Cum Tax : KezJizzTax 50 % markup : KezJunkie | 100 % markup : WeakForKez | 300 % markup : KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 582 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 10:27 PM #47473
Модератор

Модератор

Whether its your 1st time …or your 101st time ….I can get an explosion out you like no other woman can. An explosion that you will clean up with your tongue! I am ready to tease you and entice you into being the best cum eater you could ever be for your queen. My tiny TeaseUm bikini top with my neon green booty shorts is just one way I will keep you stroking your dick and salivating for the final moments. The moments i make you get in my favorite position to eat up the icing and take a load of cum on your face that only I can milk out so well. Those balls are about to be drained!
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 10:29 PM #47474
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You 've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It 's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You 've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You 're cock and balls need a break after yesterday 's punishment. That 's just what they 'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You 'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you 'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 10:30 PM #47475
Модератор

Модератор

What are you doing you panty pervert? What are you doing in my drawers? I should of saw this day coming. I saw you watching me doing laundry and watching me fold my panties one by one. I 've seen you trying to see my panty line when I 've walked by. Do you want to know what I smell like or do you like the way they feel on your skin? Don 't worry I 'm not making fun of your fetish. I 'm just indulging in it. Why don 't I just show you more of my sexy panties. How about this red pair? How about this soft cotton pair? I bet you want to see what I 'm wearing right now. Why don 't I just lift up my dress and show you. You know I think you should see me in some more. I 'll try these all on for you and even my favorite pair. I won 't tell on you and get you in trouble if you pull your dick out and jerk off for me. I 'm going to finger myself with these pantys while you watch. You 're such a dirty boy. Now put these in your mouth and taste them!
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 10:32 PM #47476
Модератор

Модератор

SINCE YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY I MADE YOU THIS VIDEO BECAUSE I MISS YOUR HOT COCK IN MY PUSSY , and I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR SMOKING FETISH SO IMMA Smoke FOR YOU B *** MY DIRTY TALK WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY FIRST WHILE I Smoke A CIGARTEER AND LICK THE NEW TOY I BOUGHT FOR YOU THEN I RUB IT TWO FULL BLOWN ORGASM WHILE TALKING DIRTY ABOUT MY DIRTY CUNT THEN FUCK MY PUSSY WITH THE TOY SQUIRTING MOANING MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY ITS A HOT FUCKING CLIP
Models: Naughtynikki777

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 10:33 PM #47477
Модератор

Модератор

The setting is a suburban home with a June Cleaver housewife type Step-Mother tending to her sick son. Her son is sick due to an accident while He was playing with his chemistry set , the accident produced an explosion of sorts , and the gas that was emitted has caused his brain to fantasize about his Step-Mother in sexual ways … his Step-Mother tends to him , checking his temperature and making sure he eats well , but all he can do is day dream about her large round breasts and full hips teasing him to the brink of insanity.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 10:35 PM #47478
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well , this isn 't the place for that. Let me explain , this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time , several times a day in fact. This is all about you now , being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate , as I explain it all to you. You 'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 10:40 PM #47479
Модератор

Модератор

I just took over your company. I marched into the board room and made the CEO get on all fours and kiss My heels. But I didn't stop there. I got on the table and made the ENTIRE board of directors crumble to My feet. My power is too much for these so called "powerful men." But am I going to stop there? No! I'm taking over the whole company and making you losers line up, with paychecks in mouths, ready to drop EVERYTHING at My feet. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 10:43 PM #47480
Модератор

Модератор

It's the Intox Fantasyest night of the year and I'm gonna get you more hammered than you've ever been before! I know you're aching to take that first big puff, my little poppers slut. I slip off my rustling taffeta dress to reveal a sexy garterbelt beneath, as I push hit after hit on you. And before you can catch your breath, it's time for a shot of vodka! Your my favorite little Intox Fantasy Fantasy puppet, you'll take anything... anyone I put in you. I edge you in your dizzy stupor, encouraging you to take just another puff. You're begging for release while I laugh and push my perfect ass closer to your face. The fun has just begun
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 919 MiB
Download From AnzFile