Old 09-22-2019, 12:54 PM #83181
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 12:59 PM #83182
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 01:16 PM #83183
Модератор

Модератор

sasur finds bahu horny and excited in her room and secretly records her video. sasur ask bahu to do everything what she was watching in video when she was masturbating , bahu resist first but she also never got a good fuck from a long time and she start to enjoy big cock of her sasur. lot of hindi dirty talk softcore comedy film
Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 01:16 PM #83184
Модератор

Модератор

I call you babe and B*** as you stroke for me in my mini bikini... come on B*** you know you wanna cum for me... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 01:21 PM #83185
Модератор

Модератор

I come home from my date with my bull, and my pussy is already leaking his cum. I sit you down in front of my desk, and rub it in your face. You could never be man enough. I demand that you clean his creamy potent seed up with your tongue. I shove my cum filed pussy in your face and coerce you to eat it.
Models: eveblack

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 01:25 PM #83186
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 640 x 480
Size: 67.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 01:25 PM #83187
Модератор

Модератор

While Step-Daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 01:25 PM #83188
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 01:25 PM #83189
Модератор

Модератор

we've been trying for so long and I got completely bored , maybe it was a good thing that I **** with your best friend because his sperm actually work , he is a real man . Do you feel betrayed ? I guess you do but you are a bit of a loser ... I don't know what I saw in you and now that I've made a **** with him I'm going to leave you and make a go out of it . At your age I don't think you'll find someone now to start a family with , you're too old anyway , maybe thats why your sperm dried up but I am guessing it was never there to begin with . He was always better than you wasn't he ? Better job , better house , better looking .Was only a matter of time before he took me too. You must feel like such a loser right now , I don't know why but it amuses me so much that you are feeling like this , maybe its because i resent you so much for being such a waste of space !
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 01:26 PM #83190
Модератор

Модератор

It's the night before your wedding. Before you head off to your rehearsal, dinner, I, your wedding planner, come by. We have a few last details to wrap up before the big day tomorrow. It's obvious you have a thing for me. You can't stop checking me out. Even in front of your wife to be. I know this and take advantage. I decide I don't want you getting married tomorrow. Nor do I want you to take your wife to be on the tropical vacation you have planned. I want you to take me! Lets see if I can convince you to call the airline and hotel and switch the names on the reservations...
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 22.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile