Old 09-22-2019, 06:08 PM #83271
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you with my ass in a pair of grey boyshort cut panties. My ass is a bit damaged from cycling in this clip.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:12 PM #83272
Модератор

Модератор

Shiny, turquoise, PERFECTION. You love to jerk to my shiny clothing on these tight curves more than anything. This dress looks beyond amazing when it comes to my body. Today I'm going to give you the hottest instructions you have ever seen. You are going to stop, stare, jerk and worship for to this sensual, shiny tease while I have NO panties on. Just those two words, no panties, gets your mind imagining how sexy that will truly be. How badly do you want to see? Cum jerk for this shiny. Consists of: Shiny fetish, shiny clothing, shiny, body worship, dress fetish, masturbation instruction, joi, mental domination, mid fuck, tease goddess, thong fetish, body worship, ass worship, goddess worship, implied nudity, shiny tease, femdom, sensual domination, sensual tease, orgasm control, cum control, mind fuck, mental domination, sub training, masturbation instruction, joi, jerk off instruction,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:16 PM #83273
Модератор

Модератор

Do you ever sit back and think of all the humiliating things I've made you do over the years? I've proven time and time again that you're just a horny and weak beta bitch. Making you swallow down your slave slime again and again. If you are to cum in my presence you know it comes with the consequence of licking up every drop of your cum! I can make you do anything I desire and making you eat your cum load is a never ending sense of amusement to me.
Good boys always use markup codes:
10% Markup- LOSER4MINA
20% Markup- FOOTADDICT
50% Markup- LOSERSPAY
100% Markup- CUMTAX4MINA
200% Markup- WALLETBITCH
1000% Markup- 1000MINA

Join my fanclub here: https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/minathorne
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:17 PM #83274
Модератор

Модератор

To my cuckold: "I think you'd make a great Pa but I don't want to have sex with you & I don't think you should pass on your inadequate genes...so I'm going to fuck an alpha male & get pregnant by him. You can watch while I get bred." Nice CREAMPIE at the end!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 14 min 22 s
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:24 PM #83275
Модератор

Модератор

Yes you there you pathetic dirty slave..your job today is very simple get your tongue and give me a tongue bath. I just finish my work out and before i bath you must lick me clean.
Come here and lick my sweaty armpits , sweaty ass and sweaty boobs ... i will sit in your face and Coerce you to sniff my crotch ..i know you love it.
Models: Black Mistresses

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Size: 48.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:27 PM #83276
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to jerk for Me with some silky satin today. I want you to wrap it around your cock and jerk as you feel the cool silky satin gliding up and down, up and down. Keep following My instruction until I lead you into a cum countdown where you will cum for Me and all over that satin. Now watch as the satin gets darker as it absorbs your pleasurable mess.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 702 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:28 PM #83277
Модератор

Модератор

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â*

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â*

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:30 PM #83278
Модератор

Модератор

Hello stink junkies. Good on you for consistently buying up all my sweaty armpit, ass and worn panty-clips. Because of that, I usually think of you all when I get smelly. I've been out here hiking and biking all day long. I've been in this outfit for 2 days cuz my luggage is out on the mainland and I've been having too many fun adventures on the island to go back and pick it up. And there's no way I'm getting a shower until after the beautiful sunset. So lucky you get a brief couple minutes to stop and smell the roses in my sun-drenched swetay pits. Lap up the filth with your eager tongue so I can make due til sund down. Just a super quick treat for you. If you want more upclose focus to taste your filthy pleasure- don't worry longer clips will be on the way. Show me you deserve them.
Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:34 PM #83279
Модератор

Модератор

Out with my Step-Sister for some weekend shopping, I decided to show my exhibitionist side which has been so popular among viewers. You'll see my in some quick clips shot from my little Step-Sister Emma, running around in the car, onto the parking lot, and eventually into the store where I do my main performance in a dressing room while trying on some outfits. Once in the dressing room I bring out my lovely dildo for some quick play time. I then take a few minutes to try on some cute outfits and tease the camera, eventually bringing out my toy again for a lovely finish. If you've ever enjoyed any of my voyeuristic videos from my library days, then this is for you!!
Models: GingerBanks

Duration: 17 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-22-2019, 06:43 PM #83280
Модератор

Модератор

Aren't you so blessed to have me as your Goddess? You serve me, spoil me, worship me, and more. What a lucky man you are. You didn't have any purpose before me, but now here you are on your knees for a Goddess? Doesn't that feel good? You couldn't get any luckier.
Models: LadyToro

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 654 MiB
Download From AnzFile