Old 06-29-2020, 10:08 PM #2621
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Big Boobs Babe Gets Faceful of Cum-John Petty, Jordana

Fakehub.com- Big Boobs Babe Gets Faceful of Cum-John Petty, Jordana

Description:
Well what can I say_I liked the way this lady was put together and I was going to do everything in my power to make sure I was balls deep within the hour. I thought I would go down the modelling scenario and hope she bit at the bait. Within minutes she was chewing up my bullshit and I had her hooked. This was going to be fantastic_have you seen the size on her tits? Anyway I go to my little hideaway and pull up_with a raging cock I was hoping not to blow my load too soon and thought it was best to drive straight into her pussy with my tongue. This was definitely going to be one for the wank bank.
Model:
John Petty, Jordana
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Big Boobs Babe Gets Faceful of Cum.mp4
File Size : 1241.68 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:34:02
Video : AVC, 4 953 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Big Boobs Babe Gets Faceful of Cum.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 10:44 PM #2622
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Naked woman in London taxi swallows drivers spunk-John Petty

Fakehub.com- Naked woman in London taxi swallows drivers spunk-John Petty

Description:
When I picked up my next customer I wasn_t quite expecting her to be completely naked under the coat she was wearing_apparently she was in bed with a married man when his wife came home so she grabbed the nearest thing which was his wife_s coat and left and that_s where I come in. As she had no money on her to pay for the taxi it was time for some taxi style negotiation and it wasn_t long before I was in the back sucking on her tits. She seemed a very confident woman and that turned me on_but I was determined to show her a good time and give her the fuck of her life but first things first lets get that juicy pussy in my mouth.
Model:
John Petty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Naked woman in London taxi swallows drivers spunk.mp4
File Size : 1276.02 MB
Duration : 00:32:04
Video : AVC, 5 418 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Naked woman in London taxi swallows drivers spunk.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 11:08 PM #2623
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Sexy raven haired chick makes agent cum far-Kitty Lovedream, James*

Fakehub.com- Sexy raven haired chick makes agent cum far-Kitty Lovedream, James*

Description:
Kitty (41 mins) Kitty is a horny girl with raven hair and a great body. She came to me because she had just recently quit her job in a restaurant and was looking to pursue her passion of modelling. I told her to come to my office so we could talk about her options and see if she would be interested in trying something new. After I explained to her about my agency I went on to talk about the adult industry and how much money she could make if she was willing to give it a shot. She was interested so then I got her to strip naked and masturbate in front of the cameras. After she_d played with herself I joined in for some fun. We fucked hard on the couch and I ended up spraying my Jizz all over her sweet body.
Model:
Kitty Lovedream, James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Sexy raven haired chick makes agent cum far.mp4
File Size : 1277.57 MB
Duration : 00:40:56
Video : AVC, 4 215 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

UbiqFile:Sexy raven haired chick makes agent cum far.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 11:15 PM #2624
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Passenger suggests blowjob to pay for taxi fare-John Petty

Fakehub.com- Passenger suggests blowjob to pay for taxi fare-John Petty

Description:
It was the end of the week and it had been a good week_plenty of money and a few hot girls. Then I pick up this blonde and it starts to go pear-shaped. She says she ain_t got no money to pay for the fare. Cash point! Then she says the cashpoint ate her bank card. Fucked. So she suggests giving me a a blowjob as compensation. Well_not one to miss an opportunity_I find a quiet spot and get her lips wrapped around my shaft_then her tits_then her pussy. Let_s just say she got a lot more than she bargained for. Enjoy.
Model:
John Petty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Passenger suggests blowjob to pay for taxi fare.mp4
File Size : 1246.26 MB
Duration : 00:32:45
Video : AVC, 5 173 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Passenger suggests blowjob to pay for taxi fare.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 11:15 PM #2625
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Hot blonde wants stranger to fuck her outside-

Fakehub.com- Hot blonde wants stranger to fuck her outside-

Description:
I was just about to catch a train when I saw this hot blonde standing by herself on the platform. She was so sexy! I had to fuck her! I told her about the agency_her eyes lit up at the thought of being a model! I told her I_d needed to get a quick shot of her body_she liked the money part! I told her I liked her_turns out she was having the same thought about me! She wrapped her perfect lips around my cock and gave me a blowjob to remember before letting me fuck her hard from behind! She even let me cum in her mouth! I should take the train more often...
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Hot blonde wants stranger to fuck her outside.mp4
File Size : 1457.83 MB
Duration : 00:31:25
Video : AVC, 6 342 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Hot blonde wants stranger to fuck her outside.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 11:20 PM #2626
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Doctor prescribes his cock to help relieve sexy patients back pain-Vanessa Shine

Fakehub.com- Doctor prescribes his cock to help relieve sexy patients back pain-Vanessa Shine

Description:
This black haired beauty came into the office today complaining of back pain that had been aggravating her for quite some time now. I began to give her a check up but during the examination I couldn_t help but notice that she seemed very sad and her whole demeanor seemed as if she was in low spirits. I knew that stress could also cause back pain so I asked her if she was suffering from any stress at work or at home in her personal life. She said she had some stress at home as her boyfriend didn_t seem to care for her any more as he was so wrapped up in work. I got her on my examining table in just her sexy underwear and I probed a little further_asking how her sex life was and if she was getting enough sexual relief a week to help ease the stress. She replied she wasn_t and I knew right there and then that if I gave this woman a good fucking that her back pain would disappear and her stress levels would melt away. I continued to chat to her as I undid my trousers and then I placed my cock into her hand. I knew I was right as she immediately began wanking my stiff cock. This woman had not been getting enough sex at home causing her stress levels to rise and a pain in her back to appear. I decided to prescribe her my cock as a cure and we were soon fucking all over the examination table as her vocal screams of pleasure pierced the air. After making sure she was thoroughly satisfied I emptied my load all over her pert ass cheeks. Another amazing start to the day here at the hospital.
Model:
Vanessa Shine
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Doctor prescribes his cock to help relieve sexy patients back pain.mp4
File Size : 1787.48 MB
Duration : 00:40:02
Video : AVC, 6 094 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

UbiqFileoctor prescribes his cock to help relieve sexy patients back pain.mp4 - 1.7 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 11:25 PM #2627
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Second taxi fucking for petite brit-Alessa Savage, John Petty

Fakehub.com- Second taxi fucking for petite brit-Alessa Savage, John Petty

Description:
I needed to get out of Barnet pretty sharpish a while ago... Too many pissed off boyfriends wanting to beat me up over some taxi action. So I thought I_d take a gander down Sutton way. My next fare turned out to be a hot petite chick that I_d had some taxi fun with last summer. As we were chatting_she told me she wasn_t in any hurry_and asked if she could skip the thirty quid fare for a damn good fucking. Well fellas I_m not one to turn down pussy_so I found a sweet spot to pull up and got stuck right in.
Model:
Alessa Savage, John Petty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Second taxi fucking for petite brit.mp4
File Size : 1310.27 MB
Duration : 00:33:55
Video : AVC, 5 254 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Second taxi fucking for petite brit.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 11:34 PM #2628
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Agent Gives Shy Blonde a Facial-

Fakehub.com- Agent Gives Shy Blonde a Facial-

Description:

Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Agent Gives Shy Blonde a Facial.mp4
File Size : 1168.41 MB
Duration : 00:35:54
Video : AVC, 4 403 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Agent Gives Shy Blonde a Facial.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 06-29-2020, 11:37 PM #2629
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Busty beauty needs doctor to keep her contraceptive prescription secret-Anabelle Sonic

Fakehub.com- Busty beauty needs doctor to keep her contraceptive prescription secret-Anabelle Sonic

Description:
I really wasn_t feeling well this morning_I had fallen and hurt my collarbone_so I was all set to leave the office when the nurse sent me in a patient. Boy_was I glad I hadn_t left as this busty young woman strolled into my office in a pretty dress that made my cock hard immediately. She said she wanted a prescription for contraception and she couldn_t go to her regular doctor as he was friends with her mother and she was afraid her mother would then find out. I explained that I would have to examine her before I could give her a prescription and that she would have to give me a urine sample.I was dying to get this busty beauty on the end of my cock and after she explained that she had waited a year before having sex with her boyfriend and that she needed the prescription urgently_I saw my opportunity. I told her I would need the urine sample test results back before I could give her a prescription and she was very disappointed. However_I then explained that if she did something for me_I could give it to her today. She quickly got what I was trying to say and her big breasts were soon spilling out of her dress as she got on her knees and sucked my cock. She mounted me on my chair and I pulled her knickers to one side before entering her sticky_velvet feeling pussy. This felt incredibly horny_but I wanted to see those big tits bounce_so I got her on my desk and fucked her on her back. I loved squeezing and kneading her big breasts as I fucked her on my desk and her cries of delight were making my balls tingle. This was proving too much_even for a man with my medical skills. I bent her over doggystyle onto the desk and began thrusting in and out of her from behind. I had done well to last this long with those beautiful breasts bouncing around and I pulled out after a few strokes and shot a thick wad of cum onto her back. Wow_I_m so glad I didn_t leave the office early_those tits were amazing and this young beauty was an incredible fuck.
Model:
Anabelle Sonic
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Busty beauty needs doctor to keep her contraceptive prescription secret.mp4
File Size : 1401.13 MB
Duration : 00:31:53
Video : AVC, 5 994 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Busty beauty needs doctor to keep her contraceptive prescription secret.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 06-30-2020, 12:07 AM #2630
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Free Ride and Fuck for Sexy Nurse-John Petty, Dorothy Calliaro

Fakehub.com- Free Ride and Fuck for Sexy Nurse-John Petty, Dorothy Calliaro

Description:
My first pick up of the day happened to be a northern girl late for work. So she hopped in the taxi and asked if she could get changed into her work uniform. Well_you know_that_s not a problem at all. When she was down to her knickers and bra_I let her know my security cameras were recording... For security purposes. She giggled and made a few jokes_then put on her nurses uniform. I love uniforms_and more than that I love a woman in a nurses uniform. After a bit of banter she finds out that her shift has been cancelled and she asks if I can take her home. Well_as it turned out this cheeky nurse wasn_t too fussed on paying the taxi fare_and offered me a deal. She was willing to dust off my bollocks for a free ride home. How could I refuse? I was off to find a quiet spot sharpish_and get her out of that hot uniform and polishing my dick.
Model:
John Petty, Dorothy Calliaro
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Free Ride and Fuck for Sexy Nurse.mp4
File Size : 1231.41 MB
Duration : 00:32:29
Video : AVC, 5 154 kb/s, 25.000 FPS