Old 08-25-2022, 01:30 PM #7521
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Tall Russian Bends Over for Cash

Fakehub.com- Tall Russian Bends Over for Cash

Description:
We all think that models need to be tall. So when I stopped this cute tall Russian women, she was easy to convince that i was a modelling scout. at first she did not want anything to do with being a model. She thought models were stupid. But when I started to mention how much money I was prepared to offer her just to see her body, she changed her mind. She showed by her body. She had small boobs, but a very thin waiste. When It old her that I was not really a modelling scout, she was more interested in earning money by letting me fuck her pussy.
Model:
Ariandra Oily
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : tall-russian-bends-over-for-cash_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1276.39 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:29:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tall-russian-bends-over-for-cash_1080p.mp4
Old 08-25-2022, 01:55 PM #7522
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Hot Babe Is Back for Anal Interview

Fakehub.com- Hot Babe Is Back for Anal Interview

Description:
This afternoon I had a little shock visit from a former interviewee, a chick called Tina. Now this chick was hot, really hot, tall, tits, peachy arse, you name it she had it. Fucking mint. So she_s wondering why I ain_t called her after 5 months? Well I know, you know, she don_t know So I tell her it_s because she wasn_t filthy enough and to get with my clients she needed to take my cock in her arse. To which she said, ok. Now she had my full undivided attention. So I get straight down to business, fingers wedged in both holes, stretching her pussy and arse to the limit, prepping them ready for my bulb like helmet. I_d forgotten what a demon cock sucker this girl was. I mean real good, deep throat, hungry deep sucks. Fucking amazing. I_d also forgotten she was a talented arse licker too. If I thought she wasn_t filthy enough last time, she certainly was today Then I got on with the acid test. Anal. After the hole stretching my cock glided home like an arrow to a bullseye. It felt fucking amazing and Tina didn_t half love it too (deep down they all do, most just can_t admit it). Now as you can expect all the mass amounts of foreplay and her outstanding cock handling skills had done me in some-what. Don_t get me wrong, I fucked the shit out of her, but there always comes a point where a man_s fucking a hot girl and the need to blow his wad becomes uncontrollable. Luckily I was in Tina_s arse when this happened, and blew the first few pumps up her arse and the rest all over it. Job well done. Time to head down the pub for a well deserved pint. Enjoy.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : hot-babe-is-back-for-anal-interview_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1503.32 MB
Duration : 00:39:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hot-babe-is-back-for-anal-interview_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:hot-babe-is-back-for-anal-interview_1080p.mp4
Old 08-25-2022, 02:01 PM #7523
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Cute Blonde Keen to Strip on Camera

Fakehub.com- Cute Blonde Keen to Strip on Camera

Description:
Nikky (50 mins) Nikky is a cute blonde who is interested in becoming a model She came to me so I could help her to get work and hopefully earn a lot of money. I explained to her that modelling would be very hard for her to get into but there was something that she could do to earn a lot of cash She was interested in what I had to say but when I mentioned the adult industry she was a bit surprised. To make it sound more appealing I told her that there were lots of jobs with just masturbating in front of camera, so she was willing to give it a go I got her to strip down naked and start playing with herself... When she had made herself horny and moved over to her and she was putty in my hands We had great sex and I finished off by spunking on her cute face
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : cute-blonde-keen-to-strip-on-camera_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1740.71 MB
Duration : 00:50:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cute-blonde-keen-to-strip-on-camera_1080p.mp4
Old 08-25-2022, 02:16 PM #7524
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Nerdy Australian Jumps On Cabbie s Cock For A Free Ride

Fakehub.com- Nerdy Australian Jumps On Cabbie_s Cock For A Free Ride

Description:
This was a pleasant surprise as I had no luck all day trying it on with women and then I get a customer from Australia quite a petite girl she was over for some holidays. I wasted no time trying it on with her and it seemed to work, I think she was interested in a bit of London cock and i was just the man for the job. Not only did I get right up her tight pussy but I also managed to stick it up her arse and man was it tight.
Model:
Lucie Bee
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : nerdy-australian-jumps-on-cabbie-s-cock-for-a-free-ride_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1245.56 MB
Duration : 00:34:15

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nerdy-australian-jumps-on-cabbie-s-cock-for-a-free-ride_1080p.mp4
Old 08-25-2022, 02:20 PM #7525
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Brunette babe with stunning figure fucks for cash

Fakehub.com- Brunette babe with stunning figure fucks for cash

Description:
Wow. This 20 year old brunette has one of the hottest figures I have ever seen. When I offered her money to do a quick casting in a stairwell, this fashion model dropped her trousers and lifted her top to expose a magnificent body. Every thing about her was perfection. I had no hesitation in offering as much money as I could to get my cock inside her pussy. She was happy to accept my sex for cash offer and got on her knees and sucked my cock until it was hard as a rock. My cock was aching to get in her perfect pussy. I bend her over and my cock slid into her wet pussy with ease.
Model:
Abril Alol
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : brunette-babe-with-stunning-figure-fucks-for-cash_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1334.31 MB
Duration : 00:29:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:brunette-babe-with-stunning-figure-fucks-for-cash_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:brunette-babe-with-stunning-figure-fucks-for-cash_1080p.mp4
Old 08-25-2022, 02:41 PM #7526
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Agent Convinces Blonde Babe To Come Back For Another Wild Fuck

Fakehub.com- Agent Convinces Blonde Babe To Come Back For Another Wild Fuck

Description:
Now I_d seen Lexi before, gave a great interview, so I contacted her telling her that I_d lost the original footage and told her I could get her work straight away. Well, she came back in for a second interview, told me she thought it was a scam. I assured her it wasn_t. But, as you know... It is. Not much bullshit required, just strip down and get on with it. But, with time gone past, this was a new and improved Lexi. Fuck me, she must really want some work, she was willing to do just about anything. Well nearly anything. She was fingering her own arsehole, deep throating, rimming... Like I said, a right little filth monster. And when it came to fucking... Oh my lord. Wow, she was begging me to fuck her harder, deeper, faster. This was blowing my mind and nearly blowing something else too. Fuck me, this shag was amazing. After some hard fucking I got her on her knees and finished me off with a good old wank and blowjob, accumulating with me blasting what appeared to be a sea of hot spunk all over her face. Lexi, I was impressed, really impressed. The new and improved version was incredible. Best sex I_ve had for months. Wow. Enjoy.
Model:
Lexi L
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : agent-convinces-blonde-babe-to-come-back-for-another-wild-fuck_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1574 MB
Duration : 00:41:05

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:agent-convinces-blonde-babe-to-come-back-for-another-wild-fuck_1080p.mp4
Old 08-25-2022, 02:47 PM #7527
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Hot Model Fucked Hard on the Couch

Fakehub.com- Hot Model Fucked Hard on the Couch

Description:
I love it when a girl turns up to an interview dressed to impress. Hanna certainly did that. She was really dressed to impress, not to mention she was a beautiful girl with a tight figure, peachy little arse and awesome pierced erect nipples. Do I sound turned on? I certainly was, and when she told me she loved sex and would be up for mostly anything it was game on. I wasted no time getting to work on herself, fingering away to a nice little orgasm. She was now ready to take some cock in her pretty smiling mouth. I must say this mouth was perfect for sucking cock. It took everything I threw at it, and deep throated my length right to the hilt. Amazing. After this I wasted no time and got suck balls deep into her pussy, pounding hard and fast. I then got her to work my cock on top where she could put a bit effort in. God it felt good, too good, then the inevitable happened, so I whipped it out sharpish and bolted streams of hot cum all over her pussy. Job done. Next.
Model:
Hannah (Hanna), John Petty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : hot-model-fucked-hard-on-the-couch_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1444.54 MB
Duration : 00:35:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hot-model-fucked-hard-on-the-couch_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:hot-model-fucked-hard-on-the-couch_1080p.mp4
Old 08-25-2022, 02:59 PM #7528
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Doctor s Cock And Nurse s Tongue Cure Horny Patient s Loss Of Appetite

Fakehub.com- Doctor_s Cock And Nurse_s Tongue Cure Horny Patient_s Loss Of Appetite

Description:
I love it when I got an opportunity to watch my nurse apply all her skills firsthand, theres nothing better then an assistant as horny as you and completely on the same wavelength. So when this young lady came in complaining of a loss of appetite we both knew that this would be a very special appointment indeed. After going through several possible problems that might be the root of her weight loss and lack of appetite we managed to steer the conversation towards her sex life. I_m not sure how I quite did but we managed to convince her that it was her lack of orgasms that could be linked to her lack of appetite and she believed us. The nurse soon had her in her tender arms and was dishing out some practical therapy right there on the spot. Before I could even take any notes my nurse had her pussy being licked beautifully by this dainty gorgeous patient. My nurse looked at me several times and her orgasm hit her hard and fast on the examining table. I was determined not to be left out so when my nurse began licking the patients pussy we covered her eyes with the pretence that she could imagine whatever she wanted now to help her achieve her own orgasm. This was my way in and when my nurse told her that she was going to fuck her with a dildo I slid my cock instead. The nurse left and I sawed my cock in and out of her tight pussy. My grunts of pleasure must have given me away as she whipped the mask off and saw me fucking her instead of my nurse. She didn_t seem to mind though and we continued to fuck in several positions, her tight pussy and beautiful small firm breasts were almost sending me over the edge every time her pussy clamped onto my cock as she climaxed again and again. I knew my own orgasm was approaching fast and I asked if I could creampie her, she agreed and I released both bollocks deep into tight, wet pussy. I shot so much cum I thought I was going to turn inside out, as I pulled out a big clump of doctor medical waste fell out of her pussy. A beautiful sight and, with her appetite back, another successfully healed patient.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : doctor-s-cock-and-nurse-s-tongue-cure-horny-patient-s-loss-of-appetite_1080p.mp4
File Size : 2316.71 MB
Duration : 00:52:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:doctor-s-cock-and-nurse-s-tongue-cure-horny-patient-s-loss-of-appetite_1080p.mp4
Old 08-25-2022, 03:24 PM #7529
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Hot Casting Agent Teaches MILF How To Properly Eat A Pussy

Fakehub.com- Hot Casting Agent Teaches MILF How To Properly Eat A Pussy

Description:
Tia (32 mins). I was in a rather mischievous mood today and I was determined to have some fun no matter what. In walked the gorgeous Tia and it was game on. Tia was tall and beautiful, with a great body and a gorgeous mouth that I wanted her to put to good use. She was fine with getting naked and I decided to try a different approach. Remember I wanted to do something different today, and whats more fun then a little role playing. I told her that we had a sister website that was looking for MILF_s, where she would have to punish a young woman in the role of a sexy mother. She seemed alright with the idea but confessed she would have no idea what to do, so I decided to help her out. I offered her a chance at a little role playing there and then, and she was more then eager to try it. Within minutes she was spanking my naked ass as punishment that only a MILF can dole out. It was a very sexy experience playing different roles and we were both getting so turned on. We shared a kiss and then I decided to get the camera to capture some beautiful POV shots as she delicately licked my wet pussy. For a first timer she was really good, she licked and then finger fucked me to an amazing orgasm. I was determined to return the favor and I was soon licking and probing her pussy, until she had her own quiet yet beautiful orgasm. What a difference to a day a different approach can take, I may have to try my hand at more role playing in the near future.
Model:
Demy Moor
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : hot-casting-agent-teaches-milf-how-to-properly-eat-a-pussy_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1068.51 MB
Duration : 00:31:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hot-casting-agent-teaches-milf-how-to-properly-eat-a-pussy_1080p.mp4
Old 08-25-2022, 03:32 PM #7530
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Rock chick gets fucked outside in public place

Fakehub.com- Rock chick gets fucked outside in public place

Description:
I saw this long black haired lady walking along side the road. She look like she loved rock music so I approached her and pretended to be a music video director for a new rock band. She told me that she loved rock music and I think she tried to explain that she used to be a groupie. She said that she has had many one night stands with guys from rock bands. So with a big wedge of cash in my pocket, I asked her if she would fuck me for cash. I didn_t take too much before I had my cock in her mouth underneath the fly over. I loved fucking this rock chick outside in public.
Model:
Mortica
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : rock-chick-gets-fucked-outside-in-public-place_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1545.19 MB
Duration : 00:28:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:rock-chick-gets-fucked-outside-in-public-place_1080p.mp4