Old 10-16-2019, 07:03 PM #90161
Модератор

Модератор

The third and final orgasm of today's JOI challenge. (Make sure to start with the clip "Orgasm #1 - Cum 3 Times For Me Today&quot How does it just keep getting better and better each time, you ask yourself? Mmm well just wait, because I've saved the best for last of course. My perfect sexy round ass is ready to tease you, up close and personal, until you completely explode on my countdown. Your balls are going to be so empty by the time I'm done with you. It's going to feel sooo good knowing that you came THREE TIMES in one day. all for me. just the way it should be!

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 6 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 07:06 PM #90162
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Tangent walks in wearing sexy sheer lingerie as well as a pair of sexy sheer stockings. Goddess Tangent sits on her throne and sees you at her knees in front of her. Tangent sees your little cock jumping in anticipation of seeing your Goddess. Goddess Tangent shows off her sext stocking glad legs and expensive stiletto heels driving you mad. You are Goddess Tangents pet and seeing your Goddess gets your little beta cock dripping. Goddess Tangent thinks you have been a good pet today and has decided to give you the gift of cumming to her. Tangent makes you lick the soles off her Gucci shoes first and suck on her heels. Tangent wants your tiny cock to grow more her. Tangent unbuckles her shoe and allows you to smell her sweaty stocking feet. Goddess Tangent demands you stroke that joke of a cock you have as you in hale her stocking soles. Goddess Tangent wants you to continue to stroke and get bigger but your cock is so tiny it barely grows anymore bigger. Goddess Tangent cannot believe how tiny your cock is but still wants to be entertained by you. Goddess Tangent puts her perfect ass in your face and you beg to whiff it though her sheer lingerie. Tangent shoves your face deep in her sweaty asshole as you continue to stroke. Tangent doesn't want you to get to greedy and shoves her foot back in your face. Goddess Tangent can see you begin to stroke faster and faster as you go after her nylon clad soles. Goddess Tangent peels off her stocking and has you worship and whiff her bare feet. You continue to stroke your tiny cock for your Goddess wanting to please her at any cost. Goddess Tangent is done and wants you to cum now! Goddess Tangent is running out of patience and gives you a cum countdown. Goddess Tangent gets to zero and commands you to shoot your load out of that little dicklett. Finally you shoot your load all over the place and like a good bitch you lick every drip of your disgusting filth clean off the floor for your Goddess.
Models: Goddess Tangent

Duration: 11 min 34 s
Size: 1 004 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 07:11 PM #90163
Модератор

Модератор

Oral Domination, Ball Draining Blowjobs. You are about to be sucked dry. You will learn total obedience the hard way. In the mouth of a dominatrix. And she doesn't care about you stupid orgasms. You will be brought to your knees. Where you belong! Multiple orgasms ruined! Your training starts now.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 865 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 07:14 PM #90164
Модератор

Модератор

How long has it been since you last came? 3 days? 4? 5? Do I care? NO! haha. You love to gaze at My perfect body - and I love making your balls ache with barely any effort. Teasing you and watching you squirm is quite amusing....hey I found a use for you!

Good boys add a code to their order:

$10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax

50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 32 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 07:16 PM #90165
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 152 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 07:16 PM #90166
Модератор

Модератор

I have to tell you something ****. Its over. Yes, I'm leaving you for a real man who knows how to worship my feet, suck my toes and fuck me until I have multiple orgasms. You really screwed up and now you're losing me forever. Take one last look at my perfect feet ****, from now on you're going to have to make your own dinner. Now get the hell out.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 65.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 07:16 PM #90167
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my tittties bounce as I ride his dick and edge myself closer to orgasm
Models: QuinnLacey

Duration: 1 min 13 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Size: 12.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 07:18 PM #90168
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 07:24 PM #90169
Модератор

Модератор

Do you like my pretty lingerie? It just arrived in the mail...was such a nice gift off my Amazon Wishlist. I thought I'd wear it for you while I completely tease you with my perfect feet.
Just look at those feet of mine...don't you agree it's hard not to jerk off and get addicted! I thought so! Now that I have your attention I want you to do a very good job licking, smelling, massaging and worshiping my feet like they deserve. I'll tease you and shove them into your face seductively. Spreading my toes and showing of the gorgeous shape....
Models: Miss Madison

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 07:27 PM #90170
Модератор

Модератор

Come with your wallet prepared and your mouth shut as you sit mesmerized by my beautiful feet. As I relax with a ****, hear what your servitude has in store for you.
Fuck Yourself Up Harder with My Markups
Shy4sugar
Freak4life
Bigdumbloser
Models: Goddess.Sugar

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile