Old 09-30-2019, 11:26 AM #85781
Модератор

Модератор

Having your hand running up and down your hard dick for me is fun enough, but adding a little something extra? Even more exciting. I know how much you love eating your own cum for me even if the idea of it disgusts you. It doesn't matter. By the time I have you jerking to my body you are completely helpless and will do anything I say when I say it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 11:28 AM #85782
Модератор

Модератор

It's come to my attention that you just aren't as motivated to lose weight like you said. You signed up with me as a client to work you out and to get you into shape, but I just don't see the drive in you. What I do see however, is you checking me out in every workout session. And I kind of like it. You still have another 3 prepaid sessions with me. So let's try something else, something I think you might enjoy more than pumping that iron or doing cardio....
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 68.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 11:31 AM #85783
Модератор

Модератор

It's spring, and it's getting warmer- nothing like an excuse to take some clothes off and tease! Includes lots of long legs, bouncy booty, and of course, my enormous boobs in a fun, sexy tease! No dialogue- just lots of soft, teasing eye candy!
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 11:41 AM #85784
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your Therapist-Fantasy. You come to me because you know that you have problem. Your an ass addict and every time that you see a nice juicy bubble butt you're like a Teen-18+ that just discovered an orgasm. And this happens repeatedly. You have to pump your dick as hard and as fast as you can until you cum a big ole sticky load. You can't avoid it. If you try to then all that arousal without release drives you insane. You can't concentrate. You need to cum and you need to cum hard. I have to admit I'm pretty thrilled about your addiction. I'm going to use this to my advantage. I will help you deal with the issue but not in the way that you would imagine. We're dealing with this problem my way. Fetishes: Ass Worship, Ass Fetish, Adult Role Play, Therapist/Patient, Office Domination, Office Fantasy, Office Tease, Upskirt, Heels Fetish, High Heels, Leg Fetish, Body Worship, Sexy Curves, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Redhead, Redheads, Redhead Goddess HD 720P
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 11:57 AM #85785
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there it's your naughtyVal and hmm let me smoke and tease you up, so get that dick out let's get started cos I need a big fat cum, so I start out teasing you with my big boobs making it bounce and then grab my cigarette and light it up, while smoking I'm teasing you with my pussy fingering myself and giving you some pussy flashing and then hmm, start juggling my self all over the place then I want you to just cum all over my smoked up mouth and my lips so hmm I guess it's a good day for us, so I'm blowing you kisses.
Models: Naughty_Val

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 12:04 PM #85786
Модератор

Модератор

Eating your cum after an orgasm seems so hot to you yet you never gathered the courage to try it. In the end you always change your mind... That's because you've never had the proper guidance. A hot busty woman telling you exactly how to do it. Not somebody who'll for-ce you but rather somebody who'll explain how it goes, which position to assume, and who'll seduce you into forgetting what you're doing until it's already done! I know my big natural tits, soft voice and friendly encouragement will 100% help you. Concentrate on how my full breasts move as I tease you with them, follow my simple instructions and countdowns, and make your fantasy finally come true!
Good boys will use the code YesMissAlisandra at the checkout to pay double.
Losers and virgins should use DoubleForLosers or VirginsPayDouble. LoveBigTits = 50% iLoveAss = 50%LosersPayExtra = 50% HumanATM4U = 200% WalkingWallet5= 500% RuinMe5 or All4MissA = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 16 min 3 s
Size: 729 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 12:33 PM #85787
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle is getting ready and has no idea that you have snuck into the bathroom to watch her. You try to stay quiet because you know she would tell Step-Mom and you would get in trouble, but it is so worth it to see your Step-Sister Exposed-Fantasy. Her tiny skirt ends just below where you really want to see, so you look up at her and see those juicy pussy lips on display. She makes it easier for you as she bends over to look in the mirror and you take the opportunity to stare at her. Her ass shakes as she uses her whole body to rub in her makeup. The temptation becomes too strong, and your hand reaches out, but you chicken out. If only you could touch her soft skin and those meaty lips. It is overwhelming when she rubs oil on her legs and makes them glisten. She brushes her hair and still does not realize that you are next to her. Anabelle readjusts her massive tits in her bra before grabbing her toothbrush. As the vibrating bristles caress her teeth, her whole body gyrates in rhythm as she waits for this not so mundane chore to be finished. You finally get the courage to grab her slit and she turns around in Torment that you were watching her this whole time. When she thinks you have left, she resumes brushing her teeth. After your surprise she is a little shaken and assumes a squatting position to prevent spilling any toothpaste on her bright red bra and skirt. If she knew you were back again for another look and watching her ass and pussy violently shake, she would be appalled. OTHER KEYWORDS-flashing,, brushing teeth, tooth brushing, embarrassment, Annabelle Pync, POV, point of view, extreme closeups, hair brushing, twerking
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 12:41 PM #85788
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as ClaraKitty orgasms twice for you using her vibrator, before giving a sexy blow job to one of her toys, before finally getting down and being fucked by her fuck machine... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 2.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 12:42 PM #85789
Модератор

Модератор

I know that over the last few years My bi-humiliation clips have really fucked up your feeble little male psyche. You thought you were completely straight but now you're not so sure...and this is precisely where I want you. You're not an alpha male, you are nothing but a beta faggot BITCH. And today I'm going to take a little bit of time out of My day to remind you of this fact. Remind you why you don't deserve a beautiful woman like Me and humiliate you for all of your perverted gay fantasies. This is a custom clip and the name Andrew is used throughout. It will still be enjoyed by many.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 12:52 PM #85790
Модератор

Модератор

This is part 2 in my five part series of CEI! Today I am going to make you jerk your dick and eat it in one of my favorite ways. There are so many fun ways to make you cum loving sluts eat it that I narrowed it down to my top five. I had a lot of fun making you eat it in part 1 so now it's time for the second part. I don't want you to forget there is a pussy tax if you decide to puss out.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile