Old 04-12-2019, 12:57 AM #11241
Модератор

Модератор

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to eat your cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to - it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 01:01 AM #11242
Модератор

Модератор

You've longed to fuck my nostrils and I know how much my nose turns you on. You rub your cock all over the bridge of my nose and gaping nostrils, throbbing harder as you do. I beg you to fuck my nose and you slap your cock all over me, spitting into my nostrils and getting them very wet. My nostrils open and close as your cock pushes over them, left and right. You slide your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my throat too and I do not resist, instead I moan and plead... getting extremely turned on. You switch between fucking my throat and sliding your cock all over my nose and soon I am begging you to fill my nostrils up with your hot load of spunk! You cum right into my nostrils and then squeeze them, watching your thick cum pour out of them again.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 01:03 AM #11243
Модератор

Модератор

so that i can give you what you need and you can give me all your cum
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 01:10 AM #11244
Модератор

Модератор

In life, there are winners, and there are losers. People for whom everything seems to go right, paths of opportunity opened for them, cloaked in abundance and success. Pretty people, like me. It's no coincidence I ended up this way. I'm intelligent, I work hard, I'm naturally confident and I just ooze sexuality, and today I'll have no qualms about really rubbing it in your face. Enjoy a nice little masturbation humiliation session for your bratty Goddess, as I detail all the ways in which I'm a winner, and all the ways you measure up as the biggest fucking loser around.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 01:10 AM #11245
Модератор

Модератор

Sensual big tit tease in My bra. I bet you're tired of your wifes small tits, come serve your Mistress. Challenge for the tit worshiping slave in video
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 01:17 AM #11246
Модератор

Модератор

Logan has enough of her ant sized husband. She needs a REAL man but, since they both are cursed by a wicth, as soon as she mess with any other man, she will be bug sized too. The only way that she can get rid of that evil spell is getting rid of her tiny husband. She is HOT and, finally, decided. 360 degrees VR video featuring Logan Rivers as the UNIQUE goddess that she is. XXXTREMELY HOT AND CRUEL.
Models: scottwill

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 01:20 AM #11247
Модератор

Модератор

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time! *This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!* includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments order a custom video *****.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 01:24 AM #11248
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 01:25 AM #11249
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Lexi Luna is not happy to see you at home when you should be heading to work and she knows you only stayed back so that you could smell her stinky, sweaty feet as soon as she got home from her strenuous workout. She decides to let you slide and is even going to let you out of your chastity device for a brief play date! Once the steel cock cage is off, she unties her stinky gym shoes and slides them off, telling you how smelly they are after two long hours of cardio. Watch as she peels off her socks that are drenched in sweat then open wide so she can stuff them in your mouth. Sniff, kiss, lick, and suck on her feet as you follow her masturbation instructions.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 01:26 AM #11250
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome back to the clinic for your routine check up. Head right into the room and make yourself comfortable. I'll be in shortly with some tools to give you a thorough examination.
Models: HazelnutLatte

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 810 x 1 440
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile