Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 06:01 PM #123442
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Summoning - Goddess Paige - iwantclips

The Summoning - Goddess Paige - iwantclips

You summoned Me, seeking your heart's desire. I can give it to you, pet. I can give you pleasure & ecstasy beyond your heart's wildest fantasies. All you have to do is pay the price. All you have to do is give Me your soul. You can feel the temptation tugging at your mind, urging you to surrender. My beauty is wicked and breath-taking and impossible to resist. One look into My eyes and you are lost. You can feel My dark magic begin to spin around you, consuming every waking thought. Now, your fate is sealed. Now, you belong to Me. You shall serve Me through the endless eons. You are Mine for eternity. Remember: You MUST Listen with headphones to experience full audio effects. Video includes: Binaural beats. Isochronic tones. Alpha/Beta/Theta/Delta frequencies. ASMR. Audio layers. Subliminal Messages. Triggers. NLP. Neuro Linguistic Programming. Visual effects.*Are you a loser for Me? Then use these IWC markup codes today! 20%: paymoreforpaige 50%: sacrificeforpaige 100%: paigedeservesitall
Models: Goddess Paige

Duration: 19 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 657 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 06:02 PM #123443
Модератор

Модератор

Default Double Breast Mermerize - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Double Breast Mermerize - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 06:04 PM #123444
Модератор

Модератор

Default Love Int0x - Princess Violette - iwantclips

Love Int0x - Princess Violette - iwantclips

Happy Valentine's Day, Slaves! How lucky you are today to be able to spend it worshipping a beautiful Goddess. Get your P0ppers and alcoh0l (optional) out and buy this clip. My seductive eyes pull you right in and my soft mesmerizing voice leaves your cock throbbing and your heart beating faster. You will quickly give in, and feel yourself falling deeper for me. Inhaling the substance as if it was me...I'm here to fuck you up like never before. Sucking you deep down under my spell. The addiction is inevitable. I am your substance of choice. You only need me.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 27 min 41 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 06:08 PM #123445
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pink Shiny Fetish - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Pink Shiny Fetish - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Shiny and pink. Sweet and seductive. You have a little fetish for shiny clothing on women, huh? I found you out, and now it's time to take you down.... addicting, stroking to my shiny pink outfit. My shiny pink gloves, to my shiny pink toes. You are mesmerized by this bright metallic material.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 06:18 PM #123446
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoke Day/ JOI Game with Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Smoke Day/ JOI Game with Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

How long can you last when I order you to take hit after hit? I wonder... I wonder if the combination of my body and the **** of choice will make you pass out? How long can you last stroking your dick the way I tell you to and inhaling when I tell you to? I guess we will find out won't we? I can't wait to see how long you can last. My new little sparkly dress will have you hard in seconds.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 18 min 49 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 06:20 PM #123447
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your First Therapy-Fantasy Session - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Your First Therapy-Fantasy Session - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

It's been years you've been concerned about your unconventional desires. You're not quite sure why you love feet so much but you feel like your addiction is growing out of control. Day by day you become more and more ashamed by your weakness. You finally decided to go see a Therapist-Fantasy to help shake this insatiable thirst for soles. At first everything seems normal. Your new Therapist-Fantasy comes highly recommended so you feel as though there's nothing to worry about. She keeps reassuring you that this isn't something to be ashamed of and this puts you at ease, she even tells you she has a special technique to get rid of your kink, if that's what you really want. You couldn't be happier to hear this. You're ready to finally be normal. Thats when everything takes an interesting turn. She removes her shoes and starts to tease you with her bare feet, you cant help but be confused. You start to lose control immediately. You feel your cock growing as you turn bright red. She then reveals that the technique she is actually Exposing-Fantasy you to is meant to intensify your addiction. You will finally truly understand being powerless. This wasn't the type of Therapy-Fantasy you were looking for when you came in but now you feel the strongest urge to please me. I start to instruct you to stroke and you helplessly oblige my request. Second by second you find yourself further entranced by my voice, following instructions blindly without second thought. You quickly realize that your addiction will never loosen its grip on you and now your Therapist-Fantasy has you completely under her spell.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 16 min 13 s
Size: 2.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 06:22 PM #123448
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dehumanization Mind Game - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Dehumanization Mind Game - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

This clip isn't so terribly cruel on the surface. I'm not coercing you to lick my toilet or hurling endless insults, though I will use my words to put you in your place. I'm not yelling; my voice is soft, sweet, and encouraging. This is a different kind of humiliation. Deeper and more powerful. It will change the way you see yourself fundamentally. My primary goal isn't to make you feel bad about yourself. Instead, I'm going to entirely dismantle your sense of self. Total depersonalization. Ego annihilation in the Freudian sense. I will rob you of your very identity and rebrand you as another loser drone in my brood. All it takes is a little mind game. A simple mindfucking trick that's so very powerful when deployed. There's freedom in losing yourself, your very identity. It's both humiliating and liberating. It empowers your submissive side and erases all the rest, the noise that gets in the way of your real purpose. And I'll make it feel so degradingly good.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 19 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 06:24 PM #123449
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Aroma Jerk Off Instruction - 1080p - Fetish Princess Kristi - iwantclips

Sexy Aroma Jerk Off Instruction - 1080p - Fetish Princess Kristi - iwantclips

This is a very sexy instructional Aroma jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your Aroma. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Aroma Intox-Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 06:26 PM #123450
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mesmerized- FemDom HyP*nosis - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Mesmerized- FemDom HyP*nosis - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Hello there slave, after a longe week you need some rest and relaxation, focus on my voice, my commands, my pendant, my body in this sexy tight latex inducing you to fall deeper into the trance, nothing in your mind, only my voice, my body and my commands. stare on my pendant and rela, you are going to fall deep indo a place you never been before
OBEY-STARE-WATCH-TRUST-SUBMIT-PLEASURE-STROKE-PROGRAMMED TO OBEY-CONTROLLED-BRAINWASHED-HORNY-NO RESISTENCE-SLAVE-SLEEP
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile