Old 07-06-2019, 11:49 AM #7811
Модератор

Модератор

This is both of my EFRO versions of my 1st and 2nd Get To Know Me Videos
#1 1st Get To Know Me
This is the 1st get to know me video I did EFRO style - This is a great addition to my Get To Know More video. It's very real and very heart felt.
I answer a lot of the questions that some of you have been asking me, like
"How I got into Scat"
"What I like best about it"
"Do I like female or male scat better"
I really just tell my story and explain what happened in my life to encourage me and sooth my fears about scat. I go through why I enjoy scat and what I feel sexually about it. I tell you about a few real life experiences that molded my love for scat.
At the end I do what I do..take a big poop
#2 GET To Know Me More GIGANTIC LOAD
This my 2nd Get To Know Me Video.
THIS VERSION is 11 mins long and I am talking to you and explaining more about myself and my experiences in the last 3-4 months while I have been here on Scatshop and my experience from videoing and how those have been going compared to what I was used to with just being naughty off camera in my normal day to day life!
I talk to you the entire time and then pull down my jeans while still in my stilettos. I get ready to poop on the plate below me while sitting on the toilet. I then decide I need to pee first before pushing my ENORMOUS load out that I have been holding for 3 days!
After peeing I push out that ENORMOUS load onto the plate and then give you a nice long close up view of the entire movement. To image smelling or tasting whatever your imagination wants to do with it. It is so HUGE I couldn't even believe it!
ENJOY!!!
From Your Favorite Redhead
Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 907 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 11:55 AM #7812
Модератор

Модератор

We love lesbian games yeah its so great , I love being a slave and to obey her mistress , in this video I am speaking in the role of a slave, and Olga in the role of a strict mistress . She likes to command me and that I was doing the most dirty things . It fills Soi mouth with his shit , Olga two days did not go to the toilet and after that she had a big stream of hot shit that filled my mouth , she made me eat her shit , lick her ass , make anulingus , my tongue penetrated deeper and deeper into her wanton hole , as it is divine I love it and I want more and more , I caressed her dirty anus with such pleasure about shes the Queen of shit . This cical videos by who we do together for you, our beloved friends , gives us a lot of fun and we enjoy your comments and feedback . Thank you very much , we love you very much ! In this video clip present Russian Mat Oh we love to insult each other during the filming .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 11:58 AM #7813
Модератор

Модератор

In this video, Olga and Yana take a bath together , but its not just bath and extreme water games . Olga inserts a lake Yana in his mouth and begins to fill it with urine , then Olga produces a large quantity of shit in my mouth Yana , Oh Yana and her mouth covered in shit . Olga took a bath rubber cock , she starts to push Yana in your mouth shit with a rubber member . Oh it is so hot and hot . Then Yana fills Holguin mouth shit , and also takes the rubber cock and starts to push in her mouth Olga shit , girls in shit and its super easy , they try to vomit to vomit to make it really nice shit and vomit in the tub . Cool I went to the bathroom .

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:01 PM #7814
Модератор

Модератор

Now he is already there to the toilet slave, in position and surrounded by three Scatqueens which animate him to eat the poop and swallow the piss. Then it goes quickly, Lady Lucy bends over his slave mouth and shits. The soft shit lays directly into his mouth. Hes starting to chew and swallow Lady Lucys shit. Immediately thereafter, Lady Domi is at his toilets mouth and stuffs him from the tray their shit into his toilets mouth.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:02 PM #7815
Модератор

Модератор

Sometimes I surprise even myself with how big my shits are! Today I let out one of the biggest loads Ive ever had!
I am on my hands and knees in my living room ready to shit for you. I didnt poop at all yesterday so I think it will be a pretty big load. Or at least I am hoping it will be! I slowly start pushing out my shit. A huge, strong stream of pee come flying out of my pussy! Mmm! That feels good!
Then the first of my poop. At first they are those little, hard turds that are so fun to play with. But then I can feel my poop change! I start pushing and grunting and a HUGE, moist log comes out of my ass! It stretches me open so wide! My shithole looks like a huge gaping hole filled with a massive, giant turd! Then, even more smaller, moist turds come out of my ass! It feels like it will never end! There is so much poop!
Finally, all of my poop is out of my ass and on my living room floor. I can feel the heat of my shit steaming up my butt. I look down and Im amazing at how much shit just come out of my ass! Its so beautiful too! I need two hands to pick up this poop! I start to talk dirty to you, telling you how amazing this turd it and how warm it is! It is a beautiful poop! I lift it up with both hands and marvel at how big it is! I stare lovingly at my poop and smile!
I am such a happy poop girl!
Please feel free to leave any positive reviews on my videos! They are very helpful and encouraging! Thanks!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:05 PM #7816
Модератор

Модератор

3 girls raped the toilet slave
Christina has accumulated shit for 2 days.
Yana has accumulated shit for 2 days.
Amina constipation 4 days.
All the girls strongly wanted to shit and in every possible way hurried me to start shooting. I was scared because I have to swallow everything I should not disgrace the girls!
Christina was the first to her taste and smell I had long been accustomed to and loved it! She always hurried me Swallow faster, the girls want to shit, the girls are waiting!
Yana was second, her shit was sweet to taste and contained a large number of grains that crunched in my mouth. In the process of shooting Yana pooping 2 times and additionally fed me female secretions.
Amina was the third. I was in anticipation of a big pile. By phone, Amina told me that she had shit on Sunday today was Wednesday! I asked so you have a hard and a lot? She answered Yes, and laughed! She had a very hard and well-formed shit swallowing it is as difficult as diarrhea. When it all ended I felt myself raped it was really tough, I thought that I could not keep it to myself, but I did it! I think now Im ready to serve 4 girls, but I think this is my maximum!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 49 min 44 s
Size: 1.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:06 PM #7817
Модератор

Модератор

Ive always been fascinated with the idea of turning a submissive slave into my personal human toilet. This Clip shows me using some of my very first toilet slaves. It starts with me forcing Sandy to lick my asshole then shoving my panties in his mouth and sitting on his face, smothering him. I think its fun to beat my slaves before using their mouth as a toilet so it shows me beating Sandy with a stick and spitting in his mouth. Next is the good part-shitting into his mouth with some nice slo-mo of the shit easing out of my asshole directly into sandys mouth. Then you get to see some fun scat play! I feed slut sandy his lunch-a tupperware container filled with shit. Some of the shit goes in his mouth and some gets smeared on his face. I use the shit as lipstick, painting his lips and writing the word toilet” across his chest. Finally the clip switches to another slave where I used my first toilet training device which was basically a camping toilet with a clear funnel attached. No shit gets wasted. The shit gets clogged though so I use a stick to push the shit through into my slaves mouth.
Models: lisadomina

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 134 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:24 PM #7818
Модератор

Модератор

4 ladies shit and piss a slave in the mouth!:
Here you can see something very special again, namely, as I shit and piss, with my girlfriends, Contessa Calucci, Hot Svenja and Kinky Tina, a slave in a row, in his mouth! First, pooping and pissing Contessa into the slave mouth, then Svenja, then me, and as the fourth Kinky Tina. Yes, something like that is not seen every day 4 Dominas fill a toilet slave with their delicacies. Of course, the slave had to swallow and eat everything. All this you see from 3 camera angles, so you will not miss anything from the horny shit scenes!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 31 min 33 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1 005 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:34 PM #7819
Модератор

Модератор

I lay down on the bed and just dozed off because I really wanted to sleep , but Olga did not sleep with me she turned on the video camera and snuck up on me , at first Olga fondled my Breasts and then stuck his tongue about between my legs , she caressed my pussy but I felt so sleepy that I couldnt even react . But Olga knows how to excite me the fuck how cool Olga caressed me when I was sleeping . I woke up and Olga began to kiss me , but then Olga was offered to play a bit , I agreed . Olga got cancer and started to shit on me on my naked body , fucking big pile of shit, Olga was on top of me . Olga village next to me and began to smear shit on my body Breasts pussy ass belly Im all in shit Olga . Olga and I switch places and now I shit on Olga and Olga lying on the bed . Oh yeah its cool , I take his shit in your hands and begin to smear shit on the body of Olga now were all alone in the shit , I sit down at Olga on top and we do play as our bodies completely covered with shit . Here this is very hot video in which two girls shit on each other and smear shit on body other other.

Duration: 14 min 22 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:37 PM #7820
Модератор

Модератор

Olga and Marina take part in this video. Marina invited her friend Olga to stay as a toilet slave, Olga agreed without hesitation as Olga really like when it is used as a toilet slave . Marina first orders a toilet slave Olga to crawl cancer on her knees around the room , Olga does what Marina tells her , then Marina takes off her dress and now Olga completely naked shows you her ass , her big ass Oh yeah its just gorgeous . Marina picks up a rubber cock and Fucks them Olga in the ass, Marina pulls out of the ass Olga rubber cock and hes all in shit, Marina orders toilet slave Olga lick the shit from the rubber member, Olga performs what she says Marina . Olga sucks a rubber dick, Marina again orders the toilet whore Olga to get cancer on her knees and shit and piss , Olga shits and pisses standing cancer on her knees . Oh, yeah, her big, fat ass is full of shit . Marina also orders toilet slave Olga to caress her pussy with her tongue, Olga caresses Marina between her legs with her tongue, she does it well and Marina gets pleasure from what is happening . But Marina is not enough, Marina orders Olga to get cancer on her knees and she gets up and shits Olga on the ass and pisses, now the ass slave Olga not only in her shit but also in the shit Marina , Marina again smears shit on the ass slave Olga , Olga all in shit and Marina again Fucks Olga in the ass rubber member , Marina also makes the slave Olga eat shit with a rubber member , toilet slave Olga all in shit and his mistress Marina . This is a very dirty show of two girls Olga and Marina .

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile