Old 07-11-2019, 10:58 AM #7931
Модератор

Модератор

Yana and Olga love to do extreme video shots . This time, she was wearing white jeans and a jacket on a naked body . Yana began to fill their white jeans shit , shit in them , and she was to Dress smell jeans the moment Yana took a shit in them . Then Yana pulled from his pocket and gave a snort Olga on the jeans there was a lot of shit , and Olga began to sniff about she fucking slave Yana . But I dont this is not enough she started to take a crap with jeans and smeared on Uliginosa face shit yeah They are elegant Sluts , Yana hair covers the head face Olga crap . At the end of the clip Yana wears dirty jeans for yourself . This is a gorgeous video , two dirty Sluts playing dirty ustraivayut .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 10:59 AM #7932
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request. My toilet slaves head was to be in the toilet and he is forced to pick my turns out of the toilet one by one and set them on the floor and worship them. I rub his face in a huge pile of my shit and he is also ordered to beg for my farts. This was a fun clip to shoot and I look forward to more custom requests like this! I love using and humiliating my human toilet! Enjoy,
Mistress Sophia
Models: MistressSophia

Duration: 3 min 0 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 11:20 AM #7933
Модератор

Модератор

In this video clip Olga makes the enema Yana , pouring into her ass four liters of water . Olga takes the water from the ass Yana , framing your body , mind , and mouth . Yes, in Holguin mouth poured a large amount of water shit from the ass Yana . Yes, they like these games .

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 11:21 AM #7934
Модератор

Модератор

After trainee Bill was forced to eat Green shit from my Anus now its mistress Evons turn to piss drawn him with her piss to quench his thirst. he has rested for twenty minutes had a cigaret with Mistress Permission now time to work on her Anus to see if she can get shit to drop in his face, she does manage to piss in his mouth and drinks it without losing a drop. The slave is keen on other areas of expertise = cleaning duties
Models: scatmistress

Duration: 13 min 38 s
Resolution: 240 x 320
Size: 49.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 11:26 AM #7935
Модератор

Модератор

Oxana is pooping and peeing in her new shiny pants.
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 11:37 AM #7936
Модератор

Модератор

You like when I make a submissive dog , this time Olga wanted to play with me . She said that I am her obedient dog and with me she will do anything you want . I crawled to her on all fours she got me a collar and was led around the circle , I like an obedient dog perform anything you wish my mistress . After a brief walk Olga told me that I was caressing her ass Olga lifted the dress and turned to me her ass and I obediently began to caress the ass of his mistress . Olga picked up the toilet brush and told me to lie back and spread her legs . Im a pet dog and obedient slut, I did what I said to the hostess . She was to shove me fucking the toilet brush she could not she said to do it myself I did in my pussy the toilet brush . Olga ordered me to kneel and again to crawl around the room cancer but with a toilet brush in pussy . A little walk around the room, Olga stopped me and lifted my dress shit on my ass again and ordered me to crawl around the room only to have a shit on my ass and a toilet brush in pussy , I want to toilet very much I tell her mistress . She orders me to stop and not pulling the toilet brush out of my pussy I shit and piss in my ass shit flows down Olga to brush my shit , I push my pussy in the shit get the cleaning brush . Olga tells me to pick it up I take the toilet brush out of his pile of shit mouth .

Duration: 9 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 11:37 AM #7937
Модератор

Модератор

I squat over a plastic bowl and shit for you! Smelly, very soft shit outta my hairy asshole!
Right into a dish so you can eat it up!
Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 2 min 1 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 11:45 AM #7938
Модератор

Модератор

As a slave tester on the road! Slave casting to serve me as a toilet! Filled with shit, piss, and snot!: And the next slave, who was for casting, as a living toilet, with me! The candidate had to lie on the floor and I spits his first time in its mouth. Then he had to lick my dirty asshole clean. And I noticed how I had to piss. So I turned around and pissed him a huge load of piss in his slave mouth! He had to swallow them completely, of course. For the reward, I then once again snapped my divine snot into his mouth, before I sat again, with my ass on his mouth, and then pooped him a horny shit sausage into his mouth. He had to eat it completely. This makes him so horny that he had a stiff. So I`ve still milked him until he cums in a High Arc. That, too, I had to see, of course, with the Toilet slaves casting!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 20 min 15 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 696 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 11:45 AM #7939
Модератор

Модератор

One of my favourite video. Im fully naked in and at the beginning tease you. I feel I have so much poo in me but Ive never thought how much poo would coming out ? Show my beautiful ass backwards to cam and my asshole opening wide to push out this huge poo. You can see how long and big turd comes out. WOW ? My biggest snake what Ive ever done. So nice and amazing ? I cannot imagine from this slim body can make this huge turd. Focus on my asshole and on this nice Poo! Enjoy this video with crystal clear details! with lots of love from me ?
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 2 min 18 s
Size: 230 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 11:53 AM #7940
Модератор

Модератор

I have full load to push out and it feels amazing to finally get to release it. I get my bright yellow panties filthy dirty this time. I keep them on as I push my poop out and use them to wipe my dirty ass when Im finished. I end up with a very dirty ass and I love it.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile