Old 09-21-2022, 07:28 PM #2211
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Hooter Hottie

Xlgirls.com- Hooter Hottie

Description:
A brief introduction by Anna Kay kicks off the big show and then she and her blind date Carlos head right into the boob suckin_ and nipple lickin_. Anna is a girl who knows what she wants. I love really good oral. That makes me cum hard. I can_t really describe it other than to say that oral is not about the hands, it_s about the mouth and when a guy does it right, he doesn_t even have to finger me. If he is good at it, he can make me cum by just using his mouth and nothing else. My nipples are very sensitive. I like to pull them while I fuck. Anna can be assertive but...Usually I enjoy being submissive and letting the guy do what he wants to do to me. And what_s Anna_s advice to guys who might approach her? I think it would be to just be gentlemen, Anna says. Treat me with respect. I respond to that.
Model:
Anna Kay and Carlos Rios
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaKay_25569_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1071.92 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AnnaKay_25569_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 07:33 PM #2212
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Sweater Stretcher

Xlgirls.com- Sweater Stretcher

Description:
Why do you think people like big boobs in sweaters so much? Our cameraman asks our latest newcomer, Alaura Grey. Because they like seeing boobs smushed together? Alaura responds sweetly. Alaura Grey may be our newest XL Girl, but she_s a fast learner and is going to fit in well with her new sisters in mams. Especially with those JJ-cup jugs she snugly tucks into overmatched bras and tops. Alaura buttons up her top just a bit to demonstrate exactly how much boobie power she has. I_m popping through, she says. This video just started, but we_re already about to pop through our pants. Alaura says she usually tries to cover up her boobs as much as possible. Not because she_s ashamed of them, though. Alaura loves her boobs. I just get a bit shy, Alaura says with a giggle. I_m bashful, I guess. We_re glad she_s feeling a bit more bold today in sharing her ample boobs, body and beauty with us. Changing in and out of tops is a routine activity, but natural phenoms like Alaura make it a sight to behold. It_s always a memorable mammary event of massive proportions. And even by those standards, Alaura_s putting on a show for the ages. And Alaura_s certainly getting a kick out of putting on a show for us, too. When she pulls off her last top, her nipples are fully-erect and she_s ready to get herself off. Alaura takes a seat and strokes her now-wet pussy with her right hand while playing with her boobs with her left. She gives her boobs a few kisses and her nipples a few suckles, too. And soon, she_s pushed herself to her first on-camera orgasm. Alaura, now that you_ve officially popped your cherry, we happily welcome you to the XL Girls family.
Model:
Alaura Grey
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AlauraGrey_31053_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 998.48 MB
Duration : 00:17:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AlauraGrey_31053_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 07:38 PM #2213
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Cum On Lovely

Xlgirls.com- Cum On Lovely

Description:
Unless you_re brand new to XLGirls.com and don_t know all the girls yet or what they have accomplished in the magazine, this website and the DVDs, you should know this gal. Lovely Libra_s one of the stars of the big feature movie Big Girl Sex School. Libra loves cock, the bigger the better. I like big dick, says Libra. I need sex at least three times a day. My favorite sex position is from behind. I like a big man with a big dick to really give it to me from behind. That really hits the spot and makes me cum like a fountain. I like a man who is assertive and horny because I_m a submissive woman and I need to be bossed around. I like a guy who can handle me. All women do. They may not say it but it_s true. Why do you think women buy those paperbacks with covers of women being swept off their feet by a strong man? Women only respect a man who can handle her. I don_t want a geek in my bedroom. He should be nice but firm. What the man says, goes. But he has to be horny and be the boss. Give me a big, hard dick, like the guys in Big Girl Sex School, and I_m happy. If I can_t get it, I can wait.
Model:
Lovely Libra
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LovelyLibra_19356_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
File Size : 154.99 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:16:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LovelyLibra_19356_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 07:39 PM #2214
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Thick Chicks On Dicks

Xlgirls.com- Thick Chicks On Dicks

Description:
Short and stacked Vivian Alise was a property manager in an apartment building when she applied to XL Girls. Some of her guy friends started that ball rolling by encouraging her to contact us. A bright young girl, Vivian knew that this was a way for them to see her naked without directly asking her in person to get naked. And also to see what she looked like having sex with guys and masturbating with toys. Her toy play was almost as hot as she was in hardcore. I enjoy male attention, especially when it has to do with my body, said Vivian. Vivian loved cock and she sure loved big Anthony_s schvanz in this scene. It looks big and tasty, Vivian said when she inspected it before they shot this video. What did Vivian like about the cock? The look of it. It_s beautiful. And what guys can do with it I sometimes wish I had one so I could feel what it_s like to make a woman cum. I love how a cock feels in my mouth, if it throbs, and how I can taste it. Yummy I_m a very horny girl. It_s hard to describe, but my body gets tingly and it feels like I_m going to explode from the inside out. Vivian_s tits were made for guys to fuck too. I love to be fucked between my breasts. My tits are very sensitive. I can use a dildo and actually get off. A girl who loves her body is a happy girl. Vivian loves her ass too. It_s a pretty good ass and I_ve always gotten compliments about it. Guys like to spank it, lick it, touch it. Before, during and after sex. I like it hard Anthony took care of that.
Model:
Vivian Alise
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : VivianAlise_10589_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
File Size : 494.83 MB
Resolution : 656x480
Duration : 00:25:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:VivianAlise_10589_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 07:48 PM #2215
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Angel Boobs

Xlgirls.com- Angel Boobs

Description:
Who would turn down an invitation to a girl_s bathroom, especially if the girl is Barbara Angel and you can hang out and watch her? I like to play with myself and masturbate, especially when I am alone at home, says Barbara. She doesn_t like your standard foreplay but she does like her nipples sucked and tits fucked and loves a good tongue in her pussy before the cock dives in. Sometimes people say things to me like _Wow You have very big boobs, you probably cannot sleep on your stomach, and they must constantly hurt your back, right?_ Sometimes, some of their comments make me quite uncomfortable but that is how people can be. This is their problem, not mine. Barbara is a fan of the no-clothes zone. If I could, I would actually spend the whole day naked. I sleep naked. I dress only when I go out. In winter, at home, I wear bottoms and a fine linen robe. It was destiny that Barbara would become a hot model. She made the first move and met one of our photographers, game to go.
Model:
Barbara Angel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BarbaraAngel_30748_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1265.45 MB
Duration : 00:21:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:BarbaraAngel_30748_1080p.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 07:49 PM #2216
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- A Jackumentary

Xlgirls.com- A Jackumentary

Description:
This special video celebrates the greatness that is Renee Ross with behind-the-scenes footage, candid moments, scenes from her movies, tit-talk, and lots of huge-boobed action, the kind that ever smilin_ Renee is beloved for. Among the topics Renee shows, and talks about, are tits, bras, what gets her hot and horny, other girls and their pussies, being on the receiving end of oral sex and one of her favorite sports, hot tit-fucking. For those who_ve never seen Renee before, Renee Ross A Jackumentary is a good introduction to this awesome centerfold and covergirl. For Renee fans, a great overview, and a dedication to a sensational model, one of V-mag and XLGirls_ most popular babes. As Renee once said about modeling, It_s actually something that I thought that I would never do. I don_t think that I had the self-confidence to put myself out there like that before. When I hear people saying that I am gorgeous or that my pictures are amazing, it just makes me feel really good. And when Renee Ross feels good, everyone feels good Part two is coming soon
Model:
Renee Ross
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ReneeRossJackumentary_Part01_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MF S.mp4
File Size : 323.06 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ReneeRossJackumentary_Part01_XL_MP4_HD_1280x 720_MFS.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 07:52 PM #2217
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Humpin Hangers

Xlgirls.com- Humpin_ Hangers

Description:
Samantha Kay calls the maintenance man at her apartment building because she_s having problems with her pipes. She really wants to get fucked but you know how coy women can be. Samantha_s got a full, round ass and an enormous pair of milky, creamy hangers. Forty-six double-Ds and all real, she tells Mr. Roper, who is impressed by those numbers and letters. Samantha starts squeezing milk out of her jugs, giving Mr. Roper a taste he hasn_t sampled in many years. A display of Samantha jumping up and down follows with her tits flying in every direction. Samantha squats over his face and he eats her pussy. The noises she makes are not often heard in a video. Her shrieking and squealing is intense, just like Samantha herself. I can actually clamp down on a finger or a cock and hold it because I have better-maintained muscles than most people do. I have muscle control from having to expand, Samantha told us.
Model:
Samantha Kay
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SamanthaKay_13762_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
File Size : 493.93 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:25:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SamanthaKay_13762_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 08:02 PM #2218
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Co-Ed s Ginormous Cleavage

Xlgirls.com- Co-Ed_s Ginormous Cleavage

Description:
Don_t let the looks fool you, gentlemen. Kamille Amora is a clever gal. Apparently, she has had a bit of trouble this semester, though. She_s here to get things sorted out with her professor, who we_re sure is an understanding man. Oh, professor, Kamille Amora says as this scene opens. I didn_t know you were going to be back in your office so soon. I_m glad I caught you. Now...about my grades this semester. We_re not sure what courses Kamille was enrolled in this semester, but as far as we_re concerned, she has an A-plus in anatomy and chemistry, but we certainly wouldn_t mind giving her a few after-hour lessons in sexual and physical education. I wonder if anyone on campus can see us? She says as takes off her top, unleashing her heavy boobs. We_re sure the Dean doesn_t mind a hands-on lesson with a member of the student body--even if it involves stuffing a member into this student_s body. The truth is, professor, I wanted to fail your class, Kamille teases again. So I could see you for another semester. We told you she was a clever gal.
Model:
Kamille Amora
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KamilleAmora_30549_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 589.5 MB
Duration : 00:10:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:KamilleAmora_30549_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 08:11 PM #2219
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Alyson s Rack

Xlgirls.com- Alyson_s Rack

Description:
Alyson Galen_s boyfriend is an XLGirls fan and he encouraged her to send in her at-home snaps to [email protected]. (For exact details, see BeASCOREModel.com) Alyson had never posed nude in a studio before, let alone spanked one out on-camera. She took to it like she had been doing it a long time. Watch her fingers fly as she diddles her pussy, and after she cums, she licks her fingers clean. Alyson has a pair of the biggest areolae a tit-man could find. They are huge--six inches in diameter--and cap off 44F-cup tits. I get a lot of attention. I have more confidence in myself now, said Alyson.
Model:
Alyson Galen
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AlysonGalen_32207_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1008.68 MB
Duration : 00:18:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AlysonGalen_32207_1080p.mp4
Old 09-21-2022, 08:14 PM #2220
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Bound To Be Gagged

Xlgirls.com- Bound To Be Gagged

Description:
Someone_s tied Posche Dali_s ankles and wrists and shoved a ball-gag in her mouth. He enjoys Porsche writhing on the bed helpless then releases her so she can cum for him while he watches. Porsche likes to stay on the boob radar screens. If someone emails me I always try to email them back and let them know what_s going on in my life and what I_m doing professionally and let them know what to look forward to. Porsche_s tits sprouted early. I didn_t know what was going on, but it ended up being very stressful for me because obviously I was blooming before everyone else. I got a lot of teasing when I was young. People would say that I was stuffing my bra and things like that. And I just couldn_t say, _No, they_re real_ and show them off.
Model:
Porsche Dali
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : PorscheDali_32465_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 712.73 MB
Duration : 00:12:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:PorscheDali_32465_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4