Old 05-16-2021, 03:13 PM #391
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rachel-steele.com- MILF497 - Camming With Mom, a Young Man s True Story

Rachel-steele.com- MILF497 - Camming With Mom, a Young Man_s True Story

Description:
..my mom and dad have been divorced for a long time, and I spent every other weekend with my dad. He works nights, though, so I get lots of time to look at stuff online. I saw Taboo for the first time and I was hooked on mother son stuff after that. I got the idea one time to sneak my mom_s Yahoo ID from her computer, because I knew she chatted in the local chat rooms at night. I got it, logged into Yahoo chat, and found her. I started chatting with her a little while I was at my dad_s. I was nervous about it because I knew what I wanted to do... I finally got her to start chatting about herself personally and found out she liked younger guys and that she has a son my age. That is when we started flirting back and forth. I was all shaky because it turned me on. Then, one night, I asked her if she had a webcam (I knew she did). She told me she did, and that she sometimes cam2cammed...I about came right then. I have one at my dad_s and I asked her if she wanted to cam2cam. She told me she would, but only from the neck down (big relief to me). We were chatting and I saw she had her new hot Russian friend with her live She said, show us yours and we will show you ours. I already had a hard on and I was like, yeah. She asked me if I liked big tits and I about came again. I was like, yeah, she and Tatiana showed me their tits, and they made out and fondled each other. I was shaking and sweating I was so horny. I sat down and started stroking my cock, and my mom said, mmmm, yeah baby...that_s a nice cock. I came right away and logged off. I had recorded the session to use later. However, as I grew horny for more I realized what advantage I had with the tape. I went to her for the weekend I called her and Tatiana into my room. I told them I was the one they had been camming with and I had the tape. Mom was furious and turned to leave the room. I told her I would send the tape to Tatianas husband in Russia he was a very jealous man and hated American woman. He thought his wife was just there for work, and trusted Rachel. Tatiana did not want to go back to him so they had no choice. Mom was XXXX to jerk and suck my cock, Tatiana too. They both did what they had to do and I came all over their faces. Mom adjusted her clothes and demanded the tape, but I wanted much more so I refused, HA
Model:
Czech girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : MILF497.mp4
File Size : 160.49 MB
Resolution : 720x540
Duration : 00:13:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:MILF497.mp4 - 160.5 MB
Old 05-16-2021, 03:13 PM #392
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rachel-steele.com- MILF401 - You Will Stay a Virgin

Rachel-steele.com- MILF401 - You Will Stay a Virgin

Description:
Rachel_s daughter Kimmy is a virgin. Her older daughter Kelsie started having sex at an early age. Rachel disapproves of premarital sex and insists Kimmy stay a virgin. Jock, Kimmy_s boyfriend, had been pressuring Kimmy to have sex. Kimmy went to Kelsie and asked her to satisfy him so she would not lose her virginity. Kelsie made a deal if she fucked him, Kimmy would have to do all Kelsie_s chores for a month. They agreed. Jock came over and they invited him to the bedroom. They told him the deal, he agreed. Kelsie began sucking his cock while Kimmy watched. Kimmy copied her sister, learning how to please a man without fucking him. Kelsie mounted him and fucked him slow. Rachel walked in on them and was furious. Kimmy told her what was going on and that she was doing this to stay a virgin. Rachel looked at Jock and told him he was not to even think about fucking her little girl. Rachel knew she had to get involved. All of them jerked him off to milk him of his cum so he would not want to fuck Kimmy. Rachel took his load on her face and showed Kimmy the cum, she told her that this is the stuff that gets you pregnant. Rachel pointed her finger at Jock and made him promise he would not fuck her daughter. If he was horny he would have to come to Rachel and Kelsie. 14 minutes long, 3 minutes free.
Model:
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : MILF401.mp4
File Size : 169.03 MB
Duration : 00:14:48

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:MILF401.mp4 - 169.0 MB
Old 05-16-2021, 03:16 PM #393
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rachel-steele.com- MILF1568* - Client List, Blackmailed Mother, Part 3

Rachel-steele.com- MILF1568* - Client List, Blackmailed Mother, Part 3

Description:

Model:
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : MILF1568.mp4
File Size : 322.53 MB
Duration : 00:13:36

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:MILF1568.mp4 - 322.5 MB
Old 05-16-2021, 03:17 PM #394
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rachel-steele.com- DID50 Trophy Wife XXXX

Rachel-steele.com- DID50 Trophy Wife XXXX

Description:
Mrs. Steele is home from work. Her husband is away for several days on business. She calls him to let him know she arrived safely and the house is secured. They say goodnight to each other. She turns her head to check her phone messages when an intruder grabbed her, covering her mouth. Rachel puts up a struggle but he overpowers her and gags her with a pair of her own panties. He ties her arms behind her back, her ankles and knees together. He pulls out her large tits and ties them up too. He tosses her over his shoulder and lets her dangle there as he takes her phone and calls her husband. The intrude demands a large ransom for the husband_s trophy wife. The husband does not believe he has her. The intruder puts the phone to her gagged mouth. Rachel screams muffled cries for help. The man hangs up the phone. Rachel is very attractive and he decides to use her. He XXXX her to suck his cock. He calls her husband back and puts the phone back to Rachel_s mouth while his cock is in it. The husband recognizes the sounds and realizes that the kidnapper is shoving his cock down his wife_s throat while taunting him on the phone. The man laughs and hangs up. He then ripped Rachel_s pantyhose off her and pulls her panties down to her knees. He bends her over the couch and fucks her hard and deep. He calls the husband again, this time he continues to fuck her while he makes a cash deal with the husband. The kidnapper lowers his price because he says Rachel is used goods now that he has had her. The husband agrees to the ransom. The kidnapper hangs up the phone, shoots a big load into the trophy wife and goes to collect his ransom, leaving Rachel a sweaty mess tied and gagged on the couch
Model:
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : DID50.mp4
File Size : 255.38 MB
Duration : 00:10:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFileID50.mp4 - 255.4 MB
Old 05-16-2021, 03:19 PM #395
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rachel-steele.com- MILF1541* - Taboo Tales, The Perfect Storm, Part 1

Rachel-steele.com- MILF1541* - Taboo Tales, The Perfect Storm, Part 1

Description:

Model:
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : MILF1541.mp4
File Size : 272.13 MB
Duration : 00:11:29

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:MILF1541.mp4 - 272.1 MB
Old 05-16-2021, 03:21 PM #396
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rachel-steele.com- DID1344 She MADE A Bad Choice

Rachel-steele.com- DID1344 She MADE A Bad Choice

Description:
Rachel is a strong and confident woman. She looks and dresses great, runs her own business, and does not take any crap from anybody. When her husband cheats on her, she vows to take him to the cleaners. Little does she know it, but her husband is actually a powerful person in his own right. He is also very ruthless. She tells her secretary to call her moving company and have them come the next day. She does not realize that her estranged husband can listen in on all her calls and hears the whole conversation. Rachel finds that out one day while preparing to leave the house she can no longer stand to share with her husband. Hearing the doorbell, she assumes it is the moving company. She looks through the peephole and sees the back of a mover. As she steps away to open the door he slips on a mask. It is a bad mistake. The figure at the door is a masked goon hired by Rachel_s husband to teach her a lesson. Walking boldly into the house, he grabs Rachel while her back is turned, and incapacitates her with an injection. Rachel manages a brief yelp of surprise before she slumps sleepily through the mans arms to lie limp on the floor. For a while after that, she knows little of what takes place. Her vision is blurred as she gazes up at her attacker. The goon freely strips her down to her lingerie, carries her dangling form into her bedroom, and tosses it down on her bed. Halfway through getting her pussy licked, Rachel begins to revive. However, she remains groggy, weak and confused. Sensing something is wrong, she murmurs an appeal to the goon. Do what you have to do, but please do not hurt me - she says. The goon responds to the that by forcing her to suck deep on his cock. Then he fucks her hard in the missionary, doggy and cowgirl positions. Finally, he shoots his cum all over her big naked tits. Prior to leaving, he gives the shaken Rachel a warning. Your husband is more powerful than you realize - he says. If you keep fucking with him, we will keep fucking you.
Model:
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : DID1344.mp4
File Size : 264.58 MB
Resolution : 720x540 @ 960x540
Duration : 00:11:11

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFileID1344.mp4 - 264.6 MB
Old 05-16-2021, 03:24 PM #397
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rachel-steele.com- DID1335 CaBatWoman Versus Eternity Part 1

Rachel-steele.com- DID1335 CaBatWoman Versus Eternity Part 1

Description:
Part one of three. Numerous women have gone missing after visiting the Eternity Spa Clinic. Sexy superheroine, CaBatWoman, decides to investigate. After nimbly infiltrating the building_s perimeter, she slips in through an unlocked back door, sneaks down a hall, and comes to a room containing an ominous piece of furniture that hints at kinky bondage activity. While she is examining it more closely, the manager of the establishment - one Eternity - enters and confronts her. Immediately CaBatWoman questions him as to the whereabouts of the missing women. When Eternity fails to give satisfactory answers, our conscientious crusader wrestles him to the floor and XXXX him to cooperate. However, she has underestimated the fiendish deviousness of Eternity. As soon as he has led to CaBatWoman to the room where the women are supposedly being kept, he summons up his secret mind-control powers, sending the superheroine into a helpless stupor at the mere wiggle of his fingers. From that moment on, the weakened CaBatWoman is his mesmerized, willing slave. At Eternity_s command, she follows him to a more comfortable location, and there drops to her knees to give his cock a super-sensual sucking. CaBatWoman_s new state has turned her into a wildly horny, man-pleaser. Unzipping her suit, she exposes her bit tits and throbbing pussy.
Model:
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : DID1335.mp4
File Size : 68.17 MB
Resolution : 640x480 @ 852x480
Duration : 00:12:17

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFileID1335.mp4 - 68.2 MB
Old 05-16-2021, 03:26 PM #398
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rachel-steele.com- HJ197 - Rachel s Cuck Gives the Gift of Cum

Rachel-steele.com- HJ197 - Rachel_s Cuck Gives the Gift of Cum

Description:
Rachel_s cuck had been kept for weeks without a milking. Rachel had her friend Tianna over for a visit and wanted to offer her a gift. She tied the stripped cuck to a chair and lit some candles. Tianna was freshening up when Rachel called for her. She pointed at the cuck and told her he was theirs to milk dry. Tianna giggled and blushed, she knew Rachel was generous but this was great Rachel had instructed the cuck to perform for her. They oiled up his pathetic cock and had some fun. Rachel put her tits in his face and teased him verbally while Tianna jerked his cock. They jerked him fast then slow pushing him to the edge. Finally Rachel looked at the time and allowed the cuck to cum. She opened Tianna_s hand so she could capture the load. When he came he was ordered to do so in her hand. The poor cuck shot a stream on Rachel_s expensive suit. Rachel verbally punished him for that. Tianna had the load in her hand and Rachel told her to go put it in the cum vial as she stored it for later use. Tianna laughed. Rachel ordered the cuck to lick her suit clean and hand wash it as they left for a night out.
Model:
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : HJ197.mp4
File Size : 263.29 MB
Duration : 00:11:07

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:HJ197.mp4 - 263.3 MB
Old 05-16-2021, 03:27 PM #399
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rachel-steele.com- MILF 734 - Mind Control, the Unusual Sex Therapist

Rachel-steele.com- MILF 734 - Mind Control, the Unusual Sex Therapist

Description:

Model:
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : MILF734.mp4
File Size : 1011.24 MB
Duration : 00:42:27

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:MILF734.mp4 - 1011.2 MB
Old 05-16-2021, 03:31 PM #400
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rachel-steele.com- MILF314 - Aunt Julia Returns - Part 2

Rachel-steele.com- MILF314 - Aunt Julia Returns - Part 2

Description:
Part two of three a part video. As promised Julia had a talk with Rachel. She told her that Josh needed more from her. He knew about the sexual relationship with Rachel and the older brother. Josh wanted the same kind of attention. Rachel had been trying to refrain from sex with Josh because he was younger. Julia convinced Rachel after confessing she and Josh had sex. Rachel could not let that be Josh_s only experience. Rachel and Julia went to talk to Josh in the bedroom. Josh told his mom how he felt and he had fantasized about having sex with her all his life. Rachel stood up and slowly took her clothes off. She stepped forward and put her hand around Josh_s neck pulling him to her breasts. He sucked her tits. Josh stripped off his clothes and all three of them got on the bed. Rachel sucked her son_s cock while Aunt Julia kissed him and put her tits in his mouth. Julia encouraged them both. Rachel propped herself up on a pillow and Julia told Josh to fuck her. Josh humped her like a in heat. Rachel screamed out for him to fuck her. Josh slammed her on her back and pounded her, Julia played with his balls. Josh came hard in his mom. Julia told him to fuck her. He bent her over and fucked her from behind. Rachel and Julia French kissed. Rachel kissed Josh hard as he fucked her sister. He came quickly again. Rachel and Julia were not done with him. They lay down and licked his cock together. He felt both their wet pussies on his legs. Rachel took his hand and pushed it in her pussy. Julia sucked his cock wildly. He was in heaven.
Model:
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : MILF314.mp4
File Size : 290.1 MB
Duration : 00:12:12

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:MILF314.mp4 - 290.1 MB