Old 01-17-2020, 06:07 PM #125611
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tiny Bikini Tit Worship - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

Tiny Bikini Tit Worship - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

You worship every single inch of Me, but today we're focusing on My perfect little tits. Watch Me tease you with them in this sexy micro bikini while I tell you how much you adore Me.

Pay Me more. Use a markup code: "moreforprincess" - 50%; "loser4wystri" - 100%; "wystrispig" - 200%; "wystriownsmysoul" - 666%; "allforwystri" - 1000%
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 612 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 06:07 PM #125612
Модератор

Модератор

Default Conflicted Teasing - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

Conflicted Teasing - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I have you locked up for months now still and I'm finding more and more ways to make you ache and squirm in wonderful agony. I'm wearing gorgeous sheer white lingerie where you can see the outline of my breasts and nipples. Lets play an edging game today, I'm going to let you out. But you can only stroke at certain times and exactly how I saw. Ready?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 15 min 32 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 06:11 PM #125613
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Boi Strokes To My Feet - SiennaLee - iwantclips

Foot Boi Strokes To My Feet - SiennaLee - iwantclips

Stroke along as I have my exemplary peds right in foot addicts face. Wiggling my toes, scrunching my soles, and flashing my fresh pedicure. I tease foot boi with the fact that I know he so desperately wants to sniff my flawless feet. I instruct loser to take a deep breath in and imagine he is inhaling my sweet foot scent. The sweat glistening on my soles has now caught losers attention and now he is eager to lick them! I tell foot bitch to stick out his eager tongue and run it along the length of my sweaty soles. While loser is stroking obediently, he must also run his tongue between each and every toe to ensure there is no toe jam to be left behind. Complete with a cum countdown.
Models: SiennaLee

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 06:14 PM #125614
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shaming Your Jerk Off Habits - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Shaming Your Jerk Off Habits - Princess Piper - iwantclips

You are SUCH a chronic masturbator! Such a jerkaholic. I know I'm laughing at you, but really, it's not funny for you. It must be impossible for you to maintain healthy relationships with others, specifically with women. I bet you like jerking off more than you like real sex (if you've ever even had it before.)

It's so fucked up. Hahaha. You'll NEVER have a healthy sex life and definitely never have healthy masturbation habits. You're an ADDICT. a masturbation addicted freak! This will be a problem for you forever. You'll never be able to stop. So embarrassing and pathetic.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE!

50% Markup code: PAYPIPER

100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER

200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 06:16 PM #125615
Модератор

Модератор

Default Deepthroat My Dirty Feet - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Deepthroat My Dirty Feet - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Mistress JoJo orders her slave to remove her high heels and get busy cleaning her feet with his tongue. After he has finished licking her feet and sucking her toes clean, she rewards her slave by allowing him to worship her ass. But Jojo is not finished with this slave; she really enjoys seeing the look on his face as she crams her feet deep into his mouth and makes him gag on them. So Jojo makes him deepthroat her feet several times for her amusement before ordering her slave to put her heels back on.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 52 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 06:17 PM #125616
Модератор

Модератор

Default Glovesex & Aroma Addiction - Empress Poison - iwantclips

Glovesex & Aroma Addiction - Empress Poison - iwantclips

You have been admitted to Nurse Poison's addiction clinic. You have an addiction to surgical gloves and Aroma. Your glove fetish controls you, commands you, and nothing makes you weaker than Nurse Poison donning her gloves and peeling them off slowly in her latex uniform. Nurse Poison is going to treat your addiction by over indulging you to the point of no return. sliding on, ripping, pinging, rubbing and double gloving. While keeping you Intox-Fantasy on her special medicine. You are in for a very special treatment indeed.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 18 min 22 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 06:18 PM #125617
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Good and the Ugly - Princess Miki - iwantclips

The Good and the Ugly - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Custom clip: No Names Used

Brace yourself for an experience, as I walk you through everything that is possible - the good and the bad - when it comes to serving Me and deepening your obsession, adoration and love for Me. This clip will trigger a strong sense of euphoria and extreme pleasure, but also very intense sensations of fear and helplessness.

I will first walk you through the root cause of your desire to serve - your inherent submissive nature - and explain to you that tributing Me, providing Me with b-mail info, and confessing your inner secrets will not only please Me, but will satisfy your true desires and instincts. Becoming My submissive is not just what you want, but what you need.

Through pleasing Me, you will find your own happiness, satisfaction and purpose. My pleasure and your pleasure are now connected. This should serve as your main motivation, but then, there's the other side of the coin: fear.

If you are scared of Me, you have every right to be. You have equipped Me with the power to ruin your life. You were seduced by the dangers of having your power stripped away, and now I completely control you.

If you upset Me, if you disappoint Me, I have the ability to ruin you. Not only through exposure or humiliation, but through creating a void that was once filled by Me, by disappearing from your life entirely. You have become hooked, and a life without Me is the greatest punishment of all.

But you should be motivated by My desire to be pleased, and your desire to please, not by fear. By scaring you, I am only reminding you of what could happen. Don't let it happen.

Continue on your path of making Princess happy.

Customer feedback:

Comment one: "Thank You for the custom clip Princess Miki. It was all I dreamed it could be and more. I can already feel it taking residence in my mind, ready to control me and ensure I remain a good boy for You forever." +$250 tribute

Comment two: "Good morning Princess. As I prepared to watch the clip for the second time, I had the overwhelming desire to do so on my knees, naked but for a chastity device (which I still have on), and looking up to you on the big screen. As I humbled myself before You and took Your words into my heart & mind... my only thoughts were that I should continue to make You happy in what ever ways I can. Your happiness is my happiness and I will obey You." +$250 tribute

Comment three: "Sorry to write again unprompted Princess, but I thought You'd like to hear about my third viewing. I really didn't expect it to be possible from an online/clip relationship (as opposed to real time), but I definitely fell into subspace the 3rd time around. There would be other factors involved (the 2 week abstinence, a couple of glasses of Having fun etc), but I was close to tears when it ended and I'm still quite emotional. I think if I watch again this evening I'll be crying for You"
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 27 min 39 s
Size: 1.99 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 06:19 PM #125618
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Eating Addict for Me - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Cum Eating Addict for Me - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You've always got cum on the brain, don't you? It's pathetic what a cum slut you are for Me. I love you begging to entertain Me by stroking and then swallowing your own pathetic seed. This time is like no other time. You obey instructions and do exactly as I say. I want your balls to be VERY full for this one.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 06:20 PM #125619
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweet Soles - Brookelynne Briar - iwantclips

Sweet Soles - Brookelynne Briar - iwantclips

I want you to sit back and stroke for me. Imagine being able to slide your thick, hard cock between my naked feet, smearing my soles with your precum. Pump your shaft to my instructions while you worship my perfect soles. I know how hard they make you...
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 06:26 PM #125620
Модератор

Модератор

Default Protien Cum Diet - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Protien Cum Diet - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Whos ready for a Yummy cum filled protein diet! Listen & Obey, You know you crave that cum. Now be a good Slut and Assume the position, Dick in Hand & Lets get started. Pay close attention & Follow my Every Direction. Im wearing a Hot see thru LATEX bikini & im going to make this sooooo easy for you to follow. I do the thinking & you do the (Cum) eating for both of us. Got it, can you say Yummy!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile