Old 01-19-2020, 07:53 AM #126511
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ultimate Goddess Worship Mindfuck - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Ultimate Goddess Worship Mindfuck - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

This clip is a sensual and erotic experience for ALL of my Candy addicts. You're so eager to worship me. So excited to become more and more addicted to me every day. This is your chance. Take it. Don't hold back.
You are weak for me. You worship me. I am perfect in every single way. Get on your knees as you stroke. Obsess over your perfect goddess. Stare at my perfect tits. Stare at my perfect ass. Stare into my beautiful eyes. Lose your mind as you see my pretty little pussy lips peek out of the side of my panties. Such a perfect goddess deserves to be worshiped. Allow yourself to lose all control for me. Allow yourself to fall hard for me. You can't resist me. You love being my good boy. Look into my eyes. Accept your fate. Give in. Worship me. Stare at my ass and stroke mindlessly. Stare at my perfect breasts and edge your cock until you can't take it anymore. Don't hold back, give in, go deeper than you ever have before. Stroke. Faster. Worship. Deeper. You will orgasm on my command. Good boy.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10
25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 07:56 AM #126512
Модератор

Модератор

Default Love Lotion Hairy Tease - Kisa Fae - iwantclips

Love Lotion Hairy Tease - Kisa Fae - iwantclips

There are few things I love more than skin care & teasing you. So watch me. Pay very close attention. Watch as I moisturize my soft skin, making my hairy body that much more enticing to touch. Focus on my hair, moving as I push it one way and the other. Drool over my ass. As I caress every inch of bare skin In a strappy little bodysuit that was made for a tease like me. No Audio - No Nudity
Models: Kisa Fae

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 2.94 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 08:00 AM #126513
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wife Has You Cuckold Her as She Insults You and Stud Fucks Her Doggystyle Then Turn You to Cleanup Bitch - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Wife Has You Cuckold Her as She Insults You and Stud Fucks Her Doggystyle Then Turn You to Cleanup Bitch - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Your wife is lying naked on the bed as you walk in and she tells you to sit down. She snickers as you think you are going to get lucky just because she has no clothes on, but she has other plans. She tells you how pathetic and worthless you are and how she can't stand the size of your little dick. So, she has found someone to help her with her problem.
With that she calls on a stud who has the kind of big cock she deserves. She remarks that his cock is what she needs, not a tiny cock like yours. She then assumes the doggystyle position and lets him enter her from behind telling you to watch what it is like when a real man fucks her. You are now cuckolding her as she gets pounded from behind.
She continues to humiliate you and degrade you calling you all kinds of names. She then sees that this is turning you on so she tells you to get your tiny cock out and start stroking. Her stud continues to fuck her good and her face tells the tale of how big his dick really is while her big tits bounce wildly.
When he cums inside her deeply, her eyes open wide as she is not used to such a large cock, or a large cumshot. He then leaves and she sees that you too have cum. However, she remarks as to how tiny of a cum load you have produced compared to the huge load now deep in her pussy.
With that she tells you what you new lot in life will be. You will be her cleanup bitch since you are already a little bitch anyway. She calls you over and tells you to get ready to slurp the cum out of her cunt because this will be happening a lot more now, so you might as well get used to cuckolding her.
Included in this clip: Cuckolding, Doggystyle, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Humiliation, Watch Wife Gets Fucked, Cleanup Bitch, Big Tits, Titty Bouncing, Blonde Wife, Slut Wife, Mean Wife, Brat Wife, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 244 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 08:02 AM #126514
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Can't Stop Staring - Keziah - iwantclips

You Can't Stop Staring - Keziah - iwantclips

Always looking down at my tits. You don't even try to hide your desperation and obsession anymore. It's going to be even harder for you to resist them in this tiny bra. Your eyes glues to the screen, hoping for me to slip up. Your cock throbs the more you stare - such an addict LOL Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 08:04 AM #126515
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sneezing Clown 3 - ThatMissQuin - iwantclips

Sneezing Clown 3 - ThatMissQuin - iwantclips

The clown uses her fingers and two q - tips to help her achieve nose orgasms through sneezing. She struggles to stimulate her nose enough to make her sneeze again and again, but as time goes on her eyes water, she drools and her nose runs so much that her make up begins to smear. Black tears run down her face and her final sneeze makes the biggest mess you have ever seen from a clown.
CAUTION: gross with lots of snot!
Models: ThatMissQuin

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 08:07 AM #126516
Модератор

Модератор

Default I'm Just Using You - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

I'm Just Using You - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

If you haven't figured this out already, consider this your reality check. You would be completely useless to me if you didn't pay me. To me, you aren't even a man. You're a wallet, a pay pig, a beta bitch, another toy to play with. Come get what you crave: more of my bratty attitude, teasing, and mind fucking. You know you love it, money cock.

Make it hotter. Add a markup code:
50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict
100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle
500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle
1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 08:08 AM #126517
Модератор

Модератор

Default 1 week of boob worship - day 2 - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

1 week of boob worship - day 2 - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Time to worship and serve my big beautiful breasts. You will be allowed to stroke and edge.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 08:14 AM #126518
Модератор

Модератор

Default We'll Both Taste It - Lanie Love - iwantclips

We'll Both Taste It - Lanie Love - iwantclips

****, do you like my outfit? I put on something sexy for you because I wan to try something new today. We've done pretty much everything and I believe we have great trust between each other. I want you to keep an open mind, okay? It would turn me on so much to see you eat your own cum. I know, it sounds crazy but it makes me so wet thinking about it. I'll help you along the way. *I begin to stroke your dick*
We can test it with your pre cum. Mmm I'll taste it too, see it's not bad. I want you taste it right out of my mouth when I make you cum, that would be so hot!
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 08:16 AM #126519
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big tits made you do it. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Big tits made you do it. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Its hardly a surprise, your straight back into your weak submissive tit zombie state, yet again for me. You always say you're going to resist the paying, obeying and stroking, on your knees. But the satin, the nipples the bulging buttons, its all about to send you into a spiralling lovestruck, wallet r8pe! Don't blame my tits loser, my tits just exist, your the one who can't stay away. I just use to it my advantage. You're addicted to my tits.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 273 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 08:37 AM #126520
Модератор

Модератор

Default Titty Tuesday ~If You seek Destiny ~ School girl outfit - GoddessDestiny - iwantclips

Titty Tuesday ~If You seek Destiny ~ School girl outfit - GoddessDestiny - iwantclips

$4.99 / 5 Minute Video
Worship my bouncy round tits, as I juggle and shake them in your face! Loser, I flip you off and you just keep staring.
Models: GoddessDestiny

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 449 MiB
Download From AnzFile