Old 09-26-2019, 02:22 PM #84591
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you'd love to fuck me. I'm going to talk dirty while I smoke and play with my tight pussy
Models: leona4real

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 48.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 02:29 PM #84592
Модератор

Модератор

you're home from practice early, what's the matter son? not feeling well? Not doing so well in your classes? I know how hard it is being young, I'm sure you're very distracted by all the pretty girls in school. but no.. it's not that. You don't pine after teenie boppers, you pine after me! You long to feel my tits, you fantasize about me, your own Step-Mother, all the time. It's why you can't **** at night. You'd give anything suck my nipples, to run your tongue from my ample cleavage to my wet pussy...
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 02:34 PM #84593
Модератор

Модератор

You have a lot of weight on your shoulders. You've been living with a lot of guilt. But don't worry, I'm here to take that all away from you. I'm here to make you feel free and light again. It's time that you stroke away all that guilt and release it all to Me. I'll take that burden away as I drain you dry.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 664 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 02:42 PM #84594
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out.
Balloons scatter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch.
Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole.
OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels,
balloons, brunettes, all natural,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 02:45 PM #84595
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessCin - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCin

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Size: 782 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 02:46 PM #84596
Модератор

Модератор

Honey, i was thinking of something for awhile. I want you to suck cock for me. It's going to make me so horny seeing a big fat cock in my boyfriend's mouth. Oh, don't worry! We cans still fuck...I just REALLY want you to suck cock. What do you think? Will you do it for me? Of course you will! You are going to love it!
Remember i told you about a guy from my work. Well, he is very handsome, tall, and has a huge dick. He is a perfect candidate for your first-time blowjob. Him and I were talking a lot lately and he agreed to let you suck him off. He told me that he let a few guys suck him off , because all the men always comment on how big his cock is, especially at the gym locker room. He doesn't care who polishes his rod, as long as you are pleasing him.
Remember i made you suck dildo when we were fucking. Your cock got soooo hard...That's how i knew you want a real cock in your mouth. I don't think you are a faggot. You are doing it for me - for your loving girlfriend.
You think he is coming over only for you? Oh no, sweetie, you are mistaken. I am going to fuck him too! I want you to watch me bounce on his huge dick and let you suck my pussy juice off his meaty cock.
Oh look how excited you are, honey! You said 'YES" so fast! It's hard to refuse your bratty, persuasive girlfriend.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 02:48 PM #84597
Модератор

Модератор

you know that ONE thing I won't do with you? Well guess what I did today? I did it! And I made sure his cock was REALLY big too. you know I won't let your cock anywhere NEAR Me, especially My ass. That's why I let one of My hung studs fuck Me deep in the ass with his giant cock. I just LOVE to tease you with all the juicy details too. explaining how he got Me all worked up to be able to take his big cock in My ass. See, other than financially supporting Me by paying for My waxings, lingerie, and vacations with other men etc., you're really not good for much at all. A man's worth is determined by his cock, and you don't have a cock that could satisfy ANYONE, especially not Me! My stud even chimes in at one point to put you in your place. yep, he's in the room with Me right now We're here to help you get the ball moving on our upcoming luxury vacation. all of which YOU will be paying for. Oh and there's no way you're going with us. you'll be staying right here at home where you belong!
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 02:50 PM #84598
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy me riding you, taking in all of your cock. I want yo to lie there and feel me bouncing up and down on you. Take in my beauty and tits while you enjoy fucking me. I love your dick, it feels SO good! Hear me talk dirty while I ride you until we cum. I want to fuck like this all the time.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 02:54 PM #84599
Модератор

Модератор

Can you handle the teasing and torment I am going to put you through today. I want to tease your obedience and endurance. I want you to follow my every demand as I control your stroke. Red light, green light with a whole whole lot of teasing. 15 minutes of sheer edging, denying, teasing and mindfucking.
Can you last?
**Cum countdown Inc**
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 15 min 2 s
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-26-2019, 02:58 PM #84600
Модератор

Модератор

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile