Old 07-02-2019, 03:22 AM #47531
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Taylor has always had a thing for school boys, and now she is a teacher it makes it just that little big more naughty. So she has invited you to her empty classroom so you can get to know each other a bit better. She tells you how you will not be disturbed and you should drop your trousers so she can see just how exited you are. As she slowly strips off her tight outfit & cute lingerie it is clear you are getting very excited, so she tells you to start stroking yourself. As she sits up on the desk completely naked with her legs spread she tells you to stroke your cock harder and faster for her, she wants to see just how excited she can get you, and it works! You cannot contain yourself any longer! You naughty boy!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 03:22 AM #47532
Модератор

Модератор

don't u love when I dangle my high heel shoes? it is perfect time to worship ur Goddess - to kneel in front of Me while I dangle that expencive shoe in front of ur face.....worship me, drool and beg to drop that shoe!
Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 03:26 AM #47533
Модератор

Модератор

My little brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob blackmail. (Edited â€" BANNED WORD compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 03:30 AM #47534
Модератор

Модератор

I am a cute beautiful schoolgirl and you my little slave bug. You always spy me while I will Cru.sh you with my feet, because you are just little, pathetic bug. You will smell my feet, and beg me and cry to stop Tormenting you. But you're just my slave, and I can do whatever I want with you. I do a massage after a morning shower while you pathetic slave lay at my feet. I ignore you while you wait hours for my orders. You can only dream about my feet. You can't touch them. You can't smell them. You can't kiss them. You can only sit, look at my feet, and dream about them.
Models: KaterinaGoddess

Duration: 15 min 16 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 03:39 AM #47535
Модератор

Модератор

So you've been dreaming about me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. Why won't you stop thinking about me? You've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I'm doing...where I'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be. Maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. These are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 03:49 AM #47536
Модератор

Модератор

Pussy finger fuck
Models: MissDragon_A

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 03:50 AM #47537
Модератор

Модератор

Lets find out if you really worthy to worship my feet. My feet and heels right at your face make you so horny. I slowly dangle heel and you cant take your eyes off them. You crave them so much, you'r so addicted to them. Look at those arches, they beautiful. Dangling is so sexy. Weak foot lover is easy to be controlled and manipulated when you pumping harder for my countdown until you cum for those heels. That's the prove of your addiction.
Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 03:54 AM #47538
Модератор

Модератор

Open those p0ppers and wrap your hand around your cock. Keep sniffing and stroking for your Princess like a good, submissive slave. You can't get enough of inhaling p0ppers or worshiping Me. You keep coming back for more and more and more. You will be forever sniffing and stroking like the owned puppet you are.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 03:56 AM #47539
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Request* You think you are very good at keeping secrets right? Well there is one that has gotten out and your bratty step daughter has found out! The secret foot fetish you have is now known by her, and even worse she is willing to tell her mother if you do not meet her demands! What choice will you make? Give her whatever she wants? Call her bluff and risk everything, your relationship and even your career? What will it be......
Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 03:59 AM #47540
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has come to Matron's room straight from her hockey lesson and as she waits for Matron she sees you hiding behind the screen and calls you out. She can tell instantly that you are a foot pervert and she will be punishing you for hiding in Matrons room, no doubt you were trying to get near girls hot sweaty feet! As you stand facing Natalia she tells you how she needs a new foot slave and you will be it, you will worship her feet no matter what! She makes you smell the inside of her pretty trainers, they are all warm and moist from playing hockey. Next she coerced her hot sweaty socked feet in your face and makes you smell and suck the sweat out of the toes. She is relentless, she will not let you off easily, she will make you worship her feet properly, no half measures. As she peels off her sweaty socks she reminds you that you are not done yet, as you will be worshipping her sweaty feet and toes as well. As she rubs her feet in your face she makes you tell her how good they smell before making you lick in between each of her toes before sucking them! Let's hope you do not disappoint her!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile