Old 11-27-2019, 10:01 PM #110341
Модератор

Модератор

(GF Roleplay) I've got some good news and some bad news. I'm going to tell you the bad news first. I met someone, he's big and strong and his cock is huge. He knows just how to bend me over and make me cum. Oh, right, I forgot to mention I've been fucking him. Are you ready for the good news? A smart loser always uses a promo code at check out to show Princess his devotionCumTax25 - 25% MarkupAssWorship - 50% MarkupTitWorship - 50% Markup HandItOver - 100% MarkupStephsBitch - 200% MarkupOinkOinkPiggy - 1000% Markup
Models: BrattyStephanie

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 10:06 PM #110342
Модератор

Модератор

Im tired and about to go to bed. You won't shut up about how badly you need to cum. Usually I don't reinforce bad habits like that by giving into your pleads for pleasure but Im so tired Im willing to do it this one time just to shut you up. I might as well its been so long since the last time I let you explode for these beautiful feet you can barely control yourself. This is what you dream about all day and night long. Let me make your dreams a reality. Get ready to stroke to your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 10:15 PM #110343
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum.
Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 10:15 PM #110344
Модератор

Модератор

fuck me on her side of the bed, i want her to smell my orgasms on her pillow. You dont even fuck her anymore you save your cum for me and me only.....
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 10:16 PM #110345
Модератор

Модератор

This is the moment you've been waiting for. You've been searching for the right Goddess and now, you are finally ready to take this leap. This is the moment when you finally eat your cum for me. I'm going to instruct you from beginning to end in the most teasing ways you've ever seen. I'm going to put you into a special position so you can't get out of this cum eating no matter how hard you try. You have to be propped up, legs above your head, tasting it for the first time. Trust me, take every bit of what you imagined it would be and times it by a million since its coming from me.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 803 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 10:16 PM #110346
Модератор

Модератор

Silly slave, your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You're going to need a spatula, spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 10:17 PM #110347
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy, creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you.

This CEI session is intense. It's all about overwhelming your senses, enjoying, savoring, and playing with every single drop of your load. We'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense.

You'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me -- we have to make sure that you have a nice, big load to enjoy -- but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative, detailed cum play and cum eating instructions.

It's going to get messy. You'll gargle and drool cum for me. You'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You'll have cum all over your face and body, and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach, by the time we're finished. You hadn't realized just how much you love your own cream, how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess, until I've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 10:19 PM #110348
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for another hot session of hurting your cock and balls for Me? I'm going to tease you and see just how good you can be at following My instructions. This clip is not for beginners to CBT and it will be a challenge for you to make it through this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 34 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 10:27 PM #110349
Модератор

Модератор

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 10:28 PM #110350
Модератор

Модератор

This NEXT DOOR British Wife MILF named NICOLE is the hot wife of a lucky member of our PRIVATE Club,
she knows about bukkake very well, and she has been featured in some of our non filmed parties,
on this one SHE GETS DRENCHED, and her SMILE OF JOY can lie, she LOVES it!
Models: britbuk

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile