Old 01-05-2020, 09:22 PM #119971
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fucked into Oblivion - Sasha Mizaree - iwantclips

Fucked into Oblivion - Sasha Mizaree - iwantclips

This is a custom, NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today.
[[This is a custom clip request in the “Executrixxx-Fantasy” and “Dangling” categories, about 10-12 minutes in length that would have you wear/dangle about 10 different pairs of your sexy stiletto pumps (preferably as many closed-toe styles as you have) through the course of the clip. Here is the scenario:
The War of the Sexes is over, and the women kicked our ass! Some men are kept as slaves, but the rest can be eliminated. Goddess Sasha Mizaree has the pleasure of finding creative ways of toying with the surplus cock before wiping it out. She enters wearing a sexy, short dress without hosiery, and she has a bunch of her favorite pairs of closed-toe, stiletto-heeled pumps all gathered in front of her. Hundreds of us Stolen males stand anxiously before her with **** around our necks. Goddess Sasha tells us that she's going to dangle each pair of high heels while we jerk to her female superiority. When she's done dangling a shoe, she'll casually let it slip to the floor. When it hits the floor, a microchip embedded inside will send a signal to the trap doors beneath some fraction of the men, opening the doors and hanging some of us to death! “After I dangle, you're going to ****!”
None of us knows which pair of high heels has our names written on it; all we know is that we're ****! We jerk in desperation, seeking the last orgasm of our lives. Each pair that Goddess Sasha lets drop gives her great satisfaction as she watches scores of us men thrash and twitch at the end of our ropes, struggling to breathe in our final moments… She loves toying with us, knowing that we're precariously on the edge of life and death, just like her shoes are precariously dangling from her perfect feet!
(Goddess Sasha, I would love to watch not knowing which high heels will ultimately **** me! It shouldn't be the last pair of shoes, but please use this code phrase right before you let my killer pair slip: “All it takes is one, little flick of my toes, and you're fucked into oblivion!”)]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:23 PM #119972
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:24 PM #119973
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:24 PM #119974
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stroke Just for QueenRegina - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Stroke Just for QueenRegina - QueenRegina - iwantclips

stroke Just for your QueenRegina , your dick always feels so hard, so horny for Me... bets feelings best pleasure what you can ever have in your life!Dick gets even More harder when you Know i will be tease your submissive Mind... feel honor to rub your sex stick for your Diva
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:25 PM #119975
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ballbusting | Dildo Abuse ~ Sweet Maria - Sweet Maria - iwantclips

Ballbusting | Dildo Abuse ~ Sweet Maria - Sweet Maria - iwantclips

In this clip I abuse a realistic dildo: I step on it, Squeeze it and kick it with a pair of high heeled pumps. Filmed with 2 cameras for extra immersion and in Full HD! xx
Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Size: 558 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:27 PM #119976
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ultimate Home wrecking Foot Fetish Video : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Ultimate Home wrecking Foot Fetish Video : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH - HOMEWRECKER - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SLAVERY - BAREFOOT - POV FOOT WORSHIP - OIL FETISH - CUM COUNTDOWN - TOE SPREADING - SOLES Custom video request: The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video ! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close, and spreading your toes, but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on, my cock only pleasures to your feet, not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to, that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin, you say you're going to drain my cock twice, so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self, saying how my enslavement turns you on, moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:29 PM #119977
Модератор

Модератор

Default Principal Wolfe Discovers Your Foot Fetish - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

Principal Wolfe Discovers Your Foot Fetish - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

You're a natural born foot boy, and you're approaching the age where your foot fetish really begins to interfere with your life. In other words, the weather's getting warmer the girls are wearing flip flops, and since your raging obsession with feet prevents you from looking at them without getting an erection, you've resolved to not going to class. Obviously, there are consequences for skipping class, so you've been sent to the principal's office for reprimanding.
However, when you enter your young, hot, eccentric principal's office, you are not faced with the consequences you anticipated. Instead, Ms. Wolfe tells you she wants to understand why you've been missing class, so she can work with you to find a solution. As she speaks, your principal notices you staring down at her feet in her open-toed heels, and without needing an explanation, she instantly knows exactly what's wrong.
Principal Wolfe assures you that you are not the only one out there with this proclivity for feet, and validates how difficult it must be to be constantly faced with the object of your desire while being expected to concentrate in class. So Ms. Wolfe proposes a solution...but it's a bit of an un-orthodox one, and definitely one you shouldn't tell your Step-Parents about. This stays between you and your principal.
Of course you agree, at this point willing to do anything just to not be walking around the halls with an erection every time the weather's warm. So, you do as your principal says and get down on the floor, take out your little dick, and stroke to your principal's perfect feet and gentle encouragement. After you blow your load all over your principal's feet on her command, she dismisses you with the assurance that you can come to her office for help any time you need it.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:32 PM #119978
Модератор

Модератор

Default Continued Edging Like This - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

Continued Edging Like This - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

It's great that you have been buying my edging clips because the burn of the denial is one of my favorite things in the word to dish out! I'm gonna tell you how to stoke for me and you will just have to wait and see if I let you cum at the end, LOL!

Goddess Harley

Categories: Ruined Orgasms, Orgasm Denial, Tease & Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Edging.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:34 PM #119979
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pretty School Girl Samantha Plays with Her Sexy feet as She Strips off Her Uniform - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Pretty School Girl Samantha Plays with Her Sexy feet as She Strips off Her Uniform - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Samantha has been called to Headmistress office, she takes a seat and swings her feet up on to the desk. She is wearing pretty high heels with cute ankle socks. She slips off her heels, slowly Exposing-Fantasy her sock covered soles. As she plays with her socked feet she starts to slip off all her sexy uniform, including her pretty lingerie. Finally she slips off her socks too and shows off her bare feet, and as she sits comfortably in her chair with her legs open she touches herself gently while wrapping her lips around her toes.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 7 min 41 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:34 PM #119980
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot fetish JOI Addicted - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Foot fetish JOI Addicted - QueenRegina - iwantclips

u my good addicted foot boy...., loving my sexy feet so much...its feel so good when u can wanking your horny self for Me....Up and down.... jerking off your horny cock.... for my sexy feet.... mmm rubbing your horny cock all over... omg its just a dream for u...feeling so good Right now?! ..u need more... u want more.. soft and sexy feet making u so weak... so submissive.... U want cover My amazing feet with your warm cum so badly... keep stroking...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile