Old 07-18-2019, 11:28 AM #58091
Модератор

Модератор

Y 'know , I really didn 't believe you when you said that your dick doesn 't really get hard as fast as other guys ' do. You 're a guy and guys are sooooo simple! Go ahead , give me a time frame to make you hard and I 'll make it happen!!! Fifteen minutes? Pssh , that 's cake! I 'm going to tease the fuck out of you with my tight body and make you burst out of those boxers with time to spare! I also have no problems taking matters into my own hands a guaranteeing this win. There 's one thing I know , and that is that I always win!!!
Models: RainbowHemlock

Duration: 15 min 9 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:28 AM #58092
Модератор

Модератор

"Hey Step-Bro! I can 't believe you 're getting married today. She is so great. Does she know about us? Come on , you know what I 'm talking about. All the stuff we used to do when we were younger. I know we 've never talked about it but did you think I forgot? How could I forget you masturbating to my legs every day for 3 or 4 years? It 's ok I don 't blame you or anything. I mean we were young but I knew what I was doing. Sure at first I thought it was weird when you used to beg me to tease you with my legs but once I realized how much power i had over you and started making you give me your allowance every week , I started looking forward to draining you. Then I went to college and we stopped doing it but now that you 're married I realized I miss having that power over you. I miss watching you get weak. I miss taking your cash. That 's why I wore these tights today. I saw you looking at my legs during the ceremony. You 're getting weak aren 't you? You 're getting hard and you want to stroke for me don 't you? Good. I want you to stroke. I want you to cum for my legs on your wedding day. But it 's going to cost you little Step-Bro. You 've got a pocket full of wedding gifts on you. A few thousand dollars in cash right? I 'll be taking that. Yes all of it. Good boy. Now stroke to your Step-Sisters legs. We 're going to be doing this alot more often. You don 't want your new bride to know what a pervert you are
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:28 AM #58093
Модератор

Модератор

I own you. You worship me. I make you weak. I am the Master at fucking you up on P0ppers and so it makes perfect sense to have you pray to me , your God , your Queen , your. Listen to my instructions and inhale from your bottle for me. You know I am the best. You have a prayer , a new mantra to recite to me and a task also to make sure I am forever in your head , your new Religion to worship.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:28 AM #58094
Модератор

Модератор

I keep catching you spying on me and staring at my sexy legs and feet. What is wrong with you , pervert? So I demand that you come close to me and take out your cock. You love my legs and feet so much.. well now you 're going to jerk it for me. I wonder how I will punish you for being such a pervert!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 6 min 39 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:29 AM #58095
Модератор

Модератор

Dakota has made you a break video. In this videos she says that she has been cheating on you the whole time with this big cock. She only used you for your money and she always faked orgasms with you. Dakota sucks this massive cock and makes it cum the biggest load she has ever seen!!! This why she is breaking up with you , She needs a real man.
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:29 AM #58096
Модератор

Модератор

Anastasia and Alvin mirror the lives of many millennial couples today : young adolescents coming together for little more than social expediency , bound only by a hedonistic lust that barely masks the deep distrust brewing beneath the carefully -curated public facades of their relationship. They choose to stay in a toxic relationship out of a fear of loneliness and of leaving one 's comfort zone ; it 's a relationship that has festered beyond staleness for five years. They live together , yet their hearts might as well be oceans apart.
As with all moribund relationships characterized with mutual distrust and suspicion , eventually , on one fine Sunday afternoon , Anastasia discovers Alvin 's moments of indiscretion with his so -called female best friend , Michelle , by checking his messages. Anastasia sees it coming , because it isn 't the first time Alvin has cheated on her , but she tries to hold back her tears... in vain. This time , however , something snaps in her , and , as if it 's the last straw that broke the camel 's back , she breaks up with Alvin for real and evicts him out of her home.
Alvin refuses to accept breaking up and , as though it would help to mend the broken ties , begins coercing himself on Anastasia , who resists violently. She slaps him and , knowing that she has nothing to lose anymore , ultimately also comes clean about cheating on Alvin with his friend , Jake. Understandably , Alvin becomes absolutely furious and shoves Anastasia hard on to the bed and begins ripping off her clothes , choking her , slapping her , pulling her hair , and almost **** her to teach her a lesson.
With his failing relationship , fragile ego , and insatiable sense of redemption and revenge , Alvin has the roughest coerced sex with his girlfriend like never ever before... and that might very well be the only thing he has left to offer to save his relationship , once and for all.
Models: Alvin Heaven

Duration: 32 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 894 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:29 AM #58097
Модератор

Модератор

You don 't know when it happened , or how to stop it. I buried Myself deep into your brain and now this addiction is all you think about. I fucked you up royally. You try to get away but you always keep coming back...
Be a good boy and use mark up codes : IOWEU25 adds 25 % IOWEU50 adds 50 % IOWEU100 adds 100 %IOWEU200 adds 200 %IOWEU500 adds 500 %WORSHIPGBR adds 1000 %
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:29 AM #58098
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm fed up with your unrestrained masturbation. How many times a day do you really need to be getting off? I think you should be punished for it. I prefer to see you suffer for me. Grab a ruler or a wooden spoon. Get your small little dick in your Fisst. I deserve at least eight inches of pure man , and you fall sadly short , don 't you? This is why a woman must take control of your stroking and punish your pathetic little cock and balls. Do you think you can even have an orgasm after all the pain?I don 't care about your balls or your pleasure.This clip includes : CBT instruction , masturbation instruction , masturbation games , edging games , orgasm control , tease and denial , verbal humiliation , and FemDom POV.*HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO * Video is in HD 1920 x 1080.__________________________________________
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:29 AM #58099
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm fed up with your unrestrained masturbation. How many times a day do you really need to be getting off? I think you should be punished for it. I prefer to see you suffer for me. Grab a ruler or a wooden spoon. Get your small little dick in your Fisst. I deserve at least eight inches of pure man , and you fall sadly short , don 't you? This is why a woman must take control of your stroking and punish your pathetic little cock and balls. Do you think you can even have an orgasm after all the pain?I don 't care about your balls or your pleasure.This clip includes : CBT instruction , masturbation instruction , masturbation games , edging games , orgasm control , tease and denial , verbal humiliation , and FemDom POV.*HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO * Video is in HD 1920 x 1080.__________________________________________
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:29 AM #58100
Модератор

Модератор

you know how you worked really really hard your whole life and made a bunch of money , save it and invested it? you were really smart with it? Well I 'm here to let you know that I actually own all of that. Everything you worked so hard for is Mine. you thought that you were going to be able to retire and live comfortably someday? Nope all that hard work goes straight to Me. It will keep going to Me until you have nothing left. Are you falling for Me? Do you want to show Me just how much you want to prove yourself? Use these codes to tell Me when you make your purchase. Are you new and wanting more of me? Use code "longing " for 25 % markup. Are you feeling weakened by my power? Use code "weakened " for 50 % markup. Are you becoming obedient , just how I want you? Use code "obedient " for 100 % markup. Are you completely consumed by everything about Me? Use code "consumed " for 500 % markup. Do I own you completely? Perfect. Use code "onlyyours " for 1000 % markup.
Models: GoddessAbbey

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 242 MiB
Download From AnzFile