Old 07-18-2019, 02:32 PM #58691
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm going to relax you as you stare into my crystal. My deeply relaxing trance will help you associate the taste , flavor , and consistency of cum with the most delicious and arousing treat. You will fall deep into my trance as my words flow into your mind and begin to reprogram your desires to suit me. I want to turn you into a cum craving slut for me. You 'll never be able to go back again after this. I 'll always be in your head as you watch me tease and coax you into a cum eater for life.
Cum association is the key to regular cum consumption.
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 14 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:32 PM #58692
Модератор

Модератор

Time and time again I have you on the ground where you belong looking at my perfection. My long tones legs accented by high heels weakens your mind. I will have you jerking your cock while having you repeat mantras. You could stare at my long legs forever and not get tired of them. The way the silky nylons wrap around my skin drives you a little deeper into submission. Repeat after Me , Worship and Stroke.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:32 PM #58693
Модератор

Модератор

Aww , you thought you had got lucky. Two hot girls bringing you back to theirs in the hope of a kinky threesome. Sounds hot doesn 't it. But we being the cruel girls we are have other plans for you. You heard of P0ppers? Oh yeh they make you last all night , so sniff them for us and lets see what happens...
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 1 021 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:32 PM #58694
Модератор

Модератор

I 've never made a clip like this and haven 't ever seen one offered. An actual rush , where neither of us knows what will happen , but in smaller and more exciting increments. Can you resist looking to see what 's happening for two or three minute stretches? Even if you "win ", you are presented with an opportunity to manually lose that 's so hot I imagine you 'll throw yourself on the sword voluntarily.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:33 PM #58695
Модератор

Модератор

You 're such a lucky fucking boy , you know that? Having someone as perfect as me to own you. Controlling your orgasms , your mind , owning that cock! You love stroking to this perfection and I love making you cum ; any way I desire. I know you love pleasing me so grab your Turkey Baster , its time for you to be a good cum slut for your Goddess. Be A Good Slut And Use : IndirasPiggy - 500 % Cumtax - 100 % ClitTax - 50 % In doubt at checkout? Use "Addicted2indira " and ALWAYS be my GOOD BOY by ordering a custom clip!
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:34 PM #58696
Модератор

Модератор

You are weak to my Shiny body... shiny makes you my slave... Shiny makes you hard... Shiny makes your cock twitch. You cannot resist my Shiny trance I will put you into a deep hypnotic state , you will sink deeper and deeper , mesmesised by my glittering crystals.
Nothing else will matter... except complete servitude.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:34 PM #58697
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is a sensual and erotic experience for ALL of my Candy addicts. You 're so eager to worship me. So excited to become more and more addicted to me every day. This is your chance. Take it. Don 't hold back.
You are weak for me. You worship me. I am perfect in every single way. Get on your knees as you stroke. Obsess over your perfect goddess. Stare at my perfect tits. Stare at my perfect ass. Stare into my beautiful eyes. Lose your mind as you see my pretty little pussy lips peek out of the side of my panties. Such a perfect goddess deserves to be worshiped. Allow yourself to lose all control for me. Allow yourself to fall hard for me. You can 't resist me. You love being my good boy. Look into my eyes. Accept your fate. Give in. Worship me. Stare at my ass and stroke mindlessly. Stare at my perfect breasts and edge your cock until you can 't take it anymore. Don 't hold back , give in , go deeper than you ever have before. Stroke. Faster. Worship. Deeper. You will orgasm on my command. Good boy.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
10 % MARKUP - GOODBOY10
25 % MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
50 % MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
100 % MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
500 % MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:35 PM #58698
Модератор

Модератор

You should know by now that good boys SWALLOW. You should also know that dirty , perverted boys like yourself take a direct HIT down the back of the throat. Under My instruction you will edge over and over until I trigger you to CUM , and when you do , you will aim your cock DIRECTLY to your mouth SHOOT that creamy gooey load straight into your desperate waiting , salivating mouth!
Don 't worry , this will be easy. You will be under My mental control , your conscious mind will be sent to the back. All I need is the smallest of desires , which you 've demonstrated by even reading this. And once After I 've had My mesmerising way with you the only part of your mind that remains will be the BIG SLUTTY CUM GUZZLER part! Desperately perverted in its NEEED to swallow down big loads of cum .your cum.
It will be easy because just look how SEXY I am , how BEAUTIFUL I am. I know you want to make Me happy , you want to make Me laugh , you want to FEEL that you have NO CHOICE but to OBEY and CUM in your MOUTH! Do it slave .*SNAP!*
Gooooood boy , DIRTY boy!
Contains : mesmerise , mental domination , mindwashing , CEI , JOI , edging , mindfuck , femdom , femdom pov , goddess worship , tit worship.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:35 PM #58699
Модератор

Модератор

You 're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don 't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You 're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don 't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:35 PM #58700
Модератор

Модератор

You 're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don 't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You 're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don 't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile