Old 07-24-2020, 02:52 PM #21651
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Cookie & Scat

Scatshop.com- Cookie & Scat

Description:
My stomach was upset all day. I had the runs. I started to feel better, so I decided to bake some of my home made chocolate chip cookies. I had a cam show scheduled, I was doing a sexy nude oil strip tease. After I got finish my show I went down stairs to get some milk and cookies. I guess all that dancing and booty popping got things moving. I felt like I had to shit, as the urge got stronger. I took the cookies put them on the floor and shit right on them. Smashing the warm cookies and mixing them with my warm poop I smeared it all over my huge round brown ass an big boobs!
xoxox
Model:
ScatFreekzClub
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Cookies-Scat.mp4
File Size : 966.82 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:31
Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 214 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jp7y0qqak4yd
Old 07-24-2020, 02:54 PM #21652
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Peteuses Fart & Shart

Scatshop.com- Peteuses Fart & Shart

Description:
13min 40 sec
640x480 resolution. (Unable to upload HD version where I am currently staying, sorry!)
Another custom I was given permission to resell, this will be the last until Christmas-time 2018. Ill make it a yearly tradition to post a new video around the holidays every year. Other than that, I only do customs these days!
Lots of wet-sounding jean farts! One wet and watery 'shart scene only (more like liquid runs), and only a slight stain on my jeans before that. Teasing and sexy and fun vibe. I had eaten some nasty-ass 7-11 franks and cheese toasties the night before, 3 of them in all for another custom I did (toilet one) LOL. Contact me if youd like that one too! Anyway, those toasties made some HORRIFIC farts :OP
Here is the scenario I was asked to remake:
'This time we can film in your kitchen or your room again. I was wanting to title it Farting till Sharting" I would like for you to wear the blue pocketless jeans you wore in my first custom that you did for me. I would like it to be in a very sexy and flirty tone again. this time you invite me over to relax and watch a movie, we decided to have a little fun and you turn and look at me and say " You know what I want to do? I want to fart for you again." you explain that You cant help yourself when we hang out and that you want to have a more fun and extreme experience and of course I agree
You start waving your ass side to side in front of my face and blast a huge fart. You simply look back at me and smile. You then tell me that you have been having runny stools all day and that I may receive some extra gifts. I happy accept and you tell me that if you shart that you are going to keep going
As you continue farting more, the more the wet stain on your jeans is present after about halfway in the clip you offer to change into another special pair of jeans.
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : fartandshart_small.mp4
File Size : 164.17 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:13:40
Video : AVC, 1 549 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 124 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fkz12rjd0px9
Old 07-24-2020, 02:56 PM #21653
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Yana her slave mouth for shit

Scatshop.com- Yana her slave mouth for shit

Description:
Oh thats cool Yana slave obeys all orders of Madam Olga . This time Ian takes a mouth spitting , drool , shit , and urine . Oh yeah shes a real slave . Olga came into the room , and Jan was lying on the bed , Olga was wearing a strap-on to punish naughty Sluts Yana . Olga first made Yana open his mouth , and began to spit in there . Then she forced Ian to caress her nipples and Breasts and then turned to Jan and pulled off her shorts , Yana was cancer but my knees and naked , Olga went into her ass with a strap-on , Oh yeah thats what I understand the punishment of a slave , Olga has the Yana ass . Then Olga gets strapon from APA Yana takes the transparent plate and says to Yana shit and peed in there . Oh Yana performs her orders . After Yana was filled with shit and urine on a plate , Olga turned her to him and began hands to poke Yana in mouth shit . About Yana had a mouth full of shit , Olga began to push the shit down your throat Yana . the hands and strap-on , Oh yeah this is a very hot video . Then Olga took off the strap on and began to shit in his mouth, Yana , about this is just super ,Yana again takes shit , shit in mouth Yana Olga takes a strap-on and starts to push your shit in the mouth of Yana , OOO there are no words , really hot video .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN4276-1-1.mp4
File Size : 1315.96 MB
Duration : 00:13:21
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5ee5g2ev37go
Old 07-24-2020, 02:57 PM #21654
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Playing With Food Scat Pt1

Scatshop.com- Playing With Food Scat Pt1

Description:
I woke up got in the shower, when down to the kitchen to have breakfast. My stomach started to feel like I had gas, but I quickly figured out that it was no gas. It was a hot steaming pile of poop coming right out my huge ass right there in my kitchen. I smear the hot shit all over my clean well oiled body. So turned on by the smell so sweet an how it felt so warm an creamy on my soft skin. Since I was in the kitchen and always wanted to see how a banana would feel if I fucked my phat ass with it. Thats exactly what I did! I use my poop as lube an fuck the shit out of my tight ass hole with that banana until it bused in me. I was so into fucking my shitty ass I lost track of time so that is why it is 2 parts to this scene. Enjoy, I know I did. Remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Model:
ScatFreekzClub
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Playing-with-food-scat-pt-1.mp4
File Size : 1116.69 MB
Duration : 00:10:00
Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 214 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3b0l6k532dqk
Old 07-24-2020, 03:08 PM #21655
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Dirty women kissing

Scatshop.com- Dirty women kissing

Description:
I love when my mouth used as a toilet . I took the rubber cock and lay down on the bed I wanted to have a little fun , I take a rubber cock in her mouth , her fingers simultaneously caressing his hands breast nipples I like to compress them , I found that very exciting , I love to show you my charms I fuck myself in the cunt with a rubber cock , and then in kador is part of my girlfriend Olga , she begins to caress my Breasts , and we kiss with Olga . After that Olga gets up and asks me to open my mouth I open my mouth and Olga shit in my mouth , my mouth is full of shit , we kiss she licks her shit with my mouth , and we change with Olga sometimes and again kiss , I enter Olga between the legs with a rubber cock and fuck her friend , Im asking that Olga opened her mouth and I fill her mouth Olga shit , I shit and piss my friend in the mouth and we kiss again , then I caress his tongue dirty ass of his girlfriend and at the same time Olga fuck a rubber dick in pussy . I love licking dirty ass of his girlfriend . In this video you will see : I suck and fuck myself with a rubber cock between her legs , lesbian play , kissing fondling , I shit and piss in my mouth as I use my mouth for his girlfriend as toilet . As I caress the dirty ass of his girlfriend and fuck her rubber by a dick between his legs .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2196-2.mp4
File Size : 949.94 MB
Duration : 00:09:47
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/od5t9gp4sdo5
Old 07-24-2020, 03:11 PM #21656
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shit In Latex Then Smear

Scatshop.com- Shit In Latex Then Smear

Description:
Watch me in latex leggings after a night out and i tell you how i want you to watch me be really naughty..
I show off my latex leggings before peeing in them before shitting right inside them,
I reach my hand down inside and grab my warm shit and smear it on my hands..
Now watch me smear baby, i smear it all over my tits, thighs, calves and feet and then fuck my tight messy arsehole before doing double penetration with my toys before making myself squirt with my glass toy all over again
Model:
evamarie88
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Shit-In-Latex-Then-Smear.mp4
File Size : 1097.75 MB
Duration : 00:19:49
Video : AVC, 7 573 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qt3ocq9517h5
Old 07-24-2020, 03:12 PM #21657
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Video Combo Vol.5: Spread & Spank Poop Nuggets Ben Wa Poop Ball Ebony Ass Enema

Scatshop.com- Video Combo Vol.5: Spread & Spank_ Poop Nuggets_Ben Wa Poop Ball_Ebony Ass Enema

Description:
Spread Spank-5:27s
Laying in bed grabbing, spreading, and spanking my ass wishing someone was sniffing and licking my stinking hole. Slowly pushing a huge turd out of my ass watching it break in two and piss drip down my thigh was a huge turn on. I was able to release more of it on my side but I had to turn over to push out the rest along with more piss dripping out of my pussy.
Poop Nuggets-2:11s
Omg this is the poop best I have ever recorded. Holding it in for a hour so I could film it felt so amazing. At first it seemed like it was going to be the usual short thick load, but I was surprised and so aroused at how much there wasas it can out my tight ass it broke off with each push on its on. Not only did it break off but most fell apart into little nugget sizes turning me on more.
Ben Wa Poop Balls-11:34s
I finally had a chance to do a video with my new Ben Wa Balls! I slowly put them in my tight ass one by one barely getting them to fit. I rode my fav dildo for a little bit showing a little bit of silver peeking at you through my ass. After a mini shower using my Hitachi I pushed out 7 silver balls, a couple brown lumps, and a big brown lumpy ball with a silver ball stuck in it.
Ebony Ass Enema- 7:32s
Boy do my ass look tasty or what? Shaking and spreading my ass then teasing my tight asshole with the enema noozle backforthmmmside to side. I was trying to hold the enema as long as possible using my Hitachi to force my muscles to contract too. I barely got into position before releasing the enema, piss, and cream while using my Hitachi again.
Model:
CurvyNicole
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Video-Combo-Vol5.Spread_Spank.Poop_Nuggets.Ben_Wa_Poop_Balls.E bony_Ass_Enema.wmv
File Size : 343.42 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:26:50
Video : VC-1, 7 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/la7we2d864ut
Old 07-24-2020, 03:17 PM #21658
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shitting On The Plug

Scatshop.com- Shitting On The Plug

Description:
Im on my second day of my period and my stomach has been cramping, I feel a big turd coming. I decided to push out my funky poop on my back so you can see my face, turds and soles. My turd as so big it open my shit hole right up for my butt plug to fit in my shit filled puckered hole.
Model:
ScatFreekzClub
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Shit-on-the-plug.mp4
File Size : 1273 MB
Duration : 00:11:12
Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 23.976 FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fffv3awqoqld
Old 07-24-2020, 03:17 PM #21659
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- pov stripper scat for helpless

Scatshop.com- pov stripper scat for helpless

Description:
I finish a hard shift at the strip club and come to see a you a helpless client. I feel sorry so sorry for you so I give you a strip show followed by a nice chocolate suprise x
Model:
scatnaughtynicole86
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : pov.mpg
File Size : 460.68 MB
Resolution : 800x480 @ 854x480
Duration : 00:15:22
Video : MPEG Video, 3 880 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 224 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gulgduraexwz
Old 07-24-2020, 03:18 PM #21660
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Dirty piss

Scatshop.com- Dirty piss

Description:
Four fingers in ass and little piece of her piss.
Model:
FetishPlay88
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : nju.mp4
File Size : 1144.32 MB
Duration : 00:14:50
Video : AVC, 10.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: