Old 10-07-2020, 08:15 PM #26631
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Hot & Steamy Enema Session

Scatshop.com- Hot & Steamy Enema Session

Description:
Hot and steamy session between slave girl and her Mistress
Slave girl is in for a treat today as her Mistress is feeling horny. First she must obey her Mistress so that she can be rewarded for obedience. Mistress opens her legs wide while sitting on her throne and ordered slave girl to insert enema in her anus. First she must lubricate Mistresss anus in order to not hurt Mistress then she carefully and gently inserted the syringe into her Mistresss anus. Mistress squirted the liquid right out of her hole targeting slave girls wide open mouth. Then she instructed slave her to lick her out.
Mistress rewarded her slave with hot kisses and praises for being a good girl. Then its her turn to give slave girl enema. After inserting enema Mistress made slave girl made her lube herself up and to ride her tiny toy in her ass. Mistress then inserted her with electric anal toy then start fucking her.
This is getting even hotter now as Mistress is pleasing her slave by licking her out non stop then taking out a double headed dildo both inserting in their pussy whiles fucking each other and making each other moan like mad making the slave girl CUM so hard she cried. Slave girl is so eager to please her Mistress and make her cum that she gets the strap-on which then made Mistress so horny she sucks it off to lube it up with her wet mouth and her slaves pussy juice
Mistress sucks the strap-on and lubing it out properly she wants slave girl to fuck her ass only then she will be truly satisfied. Slave girl licks her Mistress anus and preparing it for hard core fucking with her strap-on ready she fucks her Mistress just the way she likes it until she screams so loud and squirted her cum Mistress is grateful today slave girl is rewarded with more saliva kisses.
Model:
Fetidistrojp
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ss0866-fm.avi
File Size : 1411.87 MB
Resolution : 720x404
Duration : 01:05:17
Video : mp4v, 1 606 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : PCM, 1 411.2 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4hjsfb8lwwby
Old 10-07-2020, 08:33 PM #26632
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit and Smell

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit and Smell

Description:
I handed the plate to him and said you need to eat all shit and I want all of it not on this plate. Do you understand? Slave lowered his head and nodded obediently. Are you ready Toilet? After a few seconds I told him to put the plate down. NOW EAT my yeasterday shit I exclaimed Slave trembled at the thought. OPEN YOUR MOUTH PIG I nudged his head forward with my crop pushing his agape lips right to the surface of my delicacy on the plate. Take a big bite Chew with your mouth closed and dont stop until I tell you to I dutifully obeyed chewing her chunky present into a soft mush. Then I stood in front of my toilet and shit on the bag which then wore a slave on his head. He breathed my shit and enjoyed the awful smell
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1931710.mp4
File Size : 992.93 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:35
Video : AVC, 12.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bvp421f4kht6
Old 10-07-2020, 09:24 PM #26633
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Super Toilet Bowl

Scatshop.com- Super Toilet Bowl

Description:
Who needs the super bowl when you have Super Toilet Bowl??? This is sure to bring in more ratings and excitement than the super bowl. My video should have aired in place of the super bowl ads LOL
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2252.mp4
File Size : 555.97 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:02
Video : AVC, 9 472 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9cnwv70i435x
Old 10-07-2020, 09:49 PM #26634
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Amazing Morning Shit

Scatshop.com- Amazing Morning Shit

Description:
This my amazing morning shit Fresh and hot. And also a lot of smelly pee-morning high pressure. This my amazing morning shit Fresh and hot. And also a lot of smelly pee-morning high pressure. But poop wakes up me
Model:
janet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 21521.mp4
File Size : 677.32 MB
Duration : 00:07:44
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lcau61vxudt6
Old 10-07-2020, 10:52 PM #26635
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Evil Step-Mother

Scatshop.com- Evil Step-Mother

Description:
Her mother died when she was young and whilst her dad is still young himself met her step mother she is hot and nice when her dad is around of course But whenever hes away for work it is a different story.
Today she came home from school and her exam results were not good evil step mother has found out and her dad is not here to save her ass once again She must obey to her step mother in order to please her and she receives minimal punishment. Her step mother began to lick her pussy while shes still wearing her panties. She is teasing her as usual. Next thing she knows her mother started farting towards her and removes her panties to shit all over her uniform skirt. Then she scooped up her poop and made her smell it. Is this her punishment or will there be more?
Yes there is more punishment Her evil and cruel step mother smeared her stinky shit all over her face kissing her after and covering her mother with her hand so she can SMELL the stench of her shit It was horrible she was making her eat up her shit Once step mother was satisfied she crawl down to her vagina took her panties off and started licking her. It was nice but the smell of her shit is quite disturbing. Step mother is pleasuring herself with her and she is starting to enjoy it too although she did not made her cum as she left her hanging there after evil step mother has orgasms She is utterly cruel
Model:
Fetidistrojp
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ss0865-fm-1.avi
File Size : 1011.37 MB
Resolution : 720x404
Duration : 00:37:38
Video : mp4v, 2 214 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/w2oibdi3svk1
Old 10-07-2020, 11:54 PM #26636
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- For Your Dinner Toilet Slave

Scatshop.com- For Your Dinner Toilet Slave

Description:
Toilet slave are you ready for your dinner? You know what Im going to feed you dont you? Something nasty and smelly straight from my ass Are you hungry for it? You must be starving Tell me how bad you want me to feed you my shit for dinner You dirty poop eater. You love my smelly turds dont you. Youre such a good toilet slave getting ready to eat your dinner straight from my ass Eat it all
Enjoy
Scat 835-For Your Dinner Toilet Slave
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : fordinnerts.mp4
File Size : 1045.62 MB
Duration : 00:07:27
Video : AVC, 19.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/inpoj9bcw3p3
Old 10-08-2020, 12:07 AM #26637
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Enema and Explosive Pooping

Scatshop.com- Enema and Explosive Pooping

Description:
When this woman approached her doctor for constipation he is fast to give her an enema for it Without warning he takes off her panties and injects a liquid into her asshole By the time her rectum is filled the guy holds out a small plastic pan where the lady is made to defecate When she could no longer release anymore he suddenly orders her to smear it all over herself Caught off-guard she ends up complying with his demands despite being against her will To make matters worse she is later even made to take off her clothes and smear her poop directly on her skin all over her body When the man gets satisfied with the sight he proceeds with what he has in store for her next He takes off his clothes and then thrusts his cock into her mouth leaving her with no choice but to suck He then later bends her over and finger fucks her pussy until she is soaking wet By then he penetrates his dick inside it and fucks her in different positions rough and fast He even gives her an enema in the middle of it further adding more poop to the mess all over the womans body When he finally reaches orgasm he cums inside a glass and then makes the lady swallow every drop of cum there is
Model:
Fetidistrojp
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ss0904-fm.avi
File Size : 923.23 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:29:10
Video : mp4v, 3 006 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : PCM, 1 411.2 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/twqprb8hntc9
Old 10-08-2020, 12:15 AM #26638
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- strapon fucking and cock stroking with kaviar

Scatshop.com- strapon fucking and cock stroking with kaviar

Description:
I wanted to go out with my girlfriends that were already waiting for me downstairs but I felt like doing something kinky before going out. I always have my personal slut at my disposal. The slave lives with me his Goddess and I decided its time to destroy his ass with my biggest toy.
I took him on my balcony because I am a an exhibitionist I want to take the chance to be seen doing kinky stuff
I like to take my slut slowly to give her time to enjoy slowly stretch his men pussy so that he will take the whole 28 cm toy. And I like to fuck men with a lot of passion. As much passion as I have inside of me
I was also doing a hand job while fucking his ass. His cock got hard and my slave was moaning like a slut melting in my arms and with my touch
After I came home I felt the urge to shit and did a kinky scat play with my toilet boy. First he had to smell my sweaty clothes from the gym : thong and bra and I put a paper bag on his head. I shitted on his cock ordered him to jerk off then to clean my ass with his tongue perfectly.
Model:
ChocolateLover
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : strapon-fucking-and-cock-stroking-with-kaviar.mp4
File Size : 883.36 MB
Duration : 00:20:43
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 5 858 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i7b9uepmmlnu
Old 10-08-2020, 12:21 AM #26639
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shit It. Pack It. Mail It. EAT IT

Scatshop.com- Shit It. Pack It. Mail It. EAT IT

Description:
You must be hungry to order a huge heap of my chocolate and I cant wait to feed it to you. I love that Ive fed so many pig slaves stomachs with my SHIT. My ass could solve world hunger and today Ill start with you
I shit out my turd with my ass and tits on display squatting down as I unload this birth of a turd into the tupperware container-and walk you through the process of enjoying shit from yours truly How to open your package cut through the vacuum sealing open the lid and get BLASTED with the power of my aroma. How to savor my shit flooding your senses how to smear it on your cock for a hot shit-jerk and how to eat the entire load until my entire load is inside your stomach. Only then are you allowed to cum
I wrap up showing you how I vacuum seal your poop order to keep it fresh in the mail so you can dig in when it arrives on your doorstep
Enjoy
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-Shititpackitmailiteatit.mp4
File Size : 1845.03 MB
Resolution : 4096x2160
Duration : 00:12:52
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 144 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jfpre50ffca8
Old 10-08-2020, 01:03 AM #26640
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Bathed in Puke and Feces

Scatshop.com- Bathed in Puke and Feces

Description:
This woman has had enough of her stepdad She can no longer handle her bossiness and so she finally decides to give him a taste of his own medicine and put him in his place On this night while he is most vulnerable she grabs him and then reaches down her throat to force herself to puke and drench the victim with it She repeatedly does this consequently completely covering the guy When she could no longer release any more she lays him on his back and then sits on his face leaving him with no choice but to devour her pussy and ass However that isnt her complete intention without warning she begins defecating into his mouth Caught off-guard he ends up eating most of it All that remains then gets smeared all over him especially on his crotch When she gets satisfied with her work she pulls him up and then repeatedly kicks him on his dick and balls until he is rendered completely defeated
Model:
Fetidistrojp
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ss0878.avi
File Size : 516.08 MB
Duration : 00:15:51
Video : mp4v, 3 008 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: