Old 05-05-2019, 09:07 AM #20911
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of working out, I find a microscopic man hidden in my sneaker seems he has a thing for my sweaty feet. I then have him worship and kiss my sweaty socks lucky little bastard. I torment him about how tiny he is and how I could Cru.sh his small 1 cm body without even realizing it. After he worships my socked feet, I put him in my slippers with my dirty socks for the rest of the night where all tiny perverts wish to be.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 09:10 AM #20912
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty uses four different dildos in this shower show recording... She starts small with a blue bad dragon dildo fucking herself so you can see, before she moves up to a pale realistic one and plays with herself in different angles for you, then using her medium realistic dildo before finally using her squirting giant bad dragon dildo.. She plays with her ass for you fingering it in different angles and teasing you.. Switching between dildos and fingering her ass.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 22 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 09:27 AM #20913
Модератор

Модератор

Angela is ready to show off her Veiny Powerful Pecs. She has been working hard on them to get them bigger and now she is ready to show them off. Watch her mesmerize you with each flex of her pecs. Everytime she flexes them and bounces them you will see a wave of muscle rippling down her chest. Veins will start to emerge as she flexes them over and over bouncing them up and down. Then she takes it up a notch and pumps her pecs up. A massive amount of veins start to explode out of her chest leaving you in a**** There is no woman that can pump her pecs up like Angela. She will leave you wanting more. #pecbouncing #boobbouncing #musclecontrol #flexing #topless #veins #vascular #bodybuildingfetish #biceps #abs #muscularwoman #mostmuscular #hardflexing
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 09:34 AM #20914
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to my new brainwash series, the first step: acceptance For really fall deep into your fantasies and desires you need to accept what you are, you need to accept who you are. im here to guide and instruct you. Relax and let me do all the work, you want to be here, and i will help you to accept your purpose.
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 17 min 15 s
Size: 930 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 09:39 AM #20915
Модератор

Модератор

I start out telling you exactly how to start stroking that cock of yours. While you do so, I tease you and show off my tight and toned body. I instruct you to go get a plate so you can catch all of your cum on it once you do blow your load. I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock. You are to stroke faster and faster for me until you are nearly close to shooting that hot load. I tell you to grab your plate and hold it up close to your cock. I count down from 5 and when I hit zero, you are to catch every last drop of cum on your plate. Once you get the cum all over the plate I show you exactly how I want you to taste and savor your delicious, sticky load. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 09:39 AM #20916
Модератор

Модератор

Now that we are home. I am going to give you what you deserve. You embarrassed me tonight. Don't look at me like that. I snapped my fingers at the party and you were slow to drop down to your knees. And now if I don't post Facebook pics of your ass red. everyone will know I am soft on my slaves. I will start off with the paddle and move on to various whips to get that ass of your nice and red! These marks should serve as a reminder of how fast you should jump the next time I snap my fingers for a glass of champagne. * This is a virtual clip. For best results, kneel sideways on all fours and look up at the screen at from your left side so that it is as if I am whipping your ass. repeatedly, hehe. - Princess Beverly
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 13 min 27 s
Size: 826 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 09:50 AM #20917
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for another hot session of hurting your cock and balls for Me? I'm going to tease you and see just how good you can be at following My instructions. This clip is not for beginners to CBT and it will be a challenge for you to make it through this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 34 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 09:51 AM #20918
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - CoerceD STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 09:56 AM #20919
Модератор

Модератор

Nina starts running her hands up and down her body, fondling/squeezing her breasts and moving in a sexy manner. If she is wearing something over the bikini, she could take that off and when it's off she would say sexy things like "do you like what you see?" and other sexy things. She then slips off her top to be topless and continues to feel herself with some emphasis on her breasts and some close-ups of that would be great. All the while also saying sexy things to turn on the man she will be **** with soon… After feeling herself, fondling and undulating for a bit, she stops and puts her hands on her hips and says to the camera something like: "Now it's your turn. Show me what you've got big boy". After a few seconds she's looking down at where my cock would be if I was holding the camera. She looks shocked and disappointed and starts to point and laugh saying that it's the smallest cock she's ever seen! She would then make mocking hand gestures to indicate the small size and say mean things like calling it pathetic and comparing it to her pinky finger. She says there's no way she'd let me touch her so instead she tells me to start stroking. She tells me to use 2 fingers because that's all I'd need. When I've cum, she can mock the small amount of cum and say something like: "I hope you enjoyed that, because that's as close as your tiny cock will ever get to a GODDESS like me!"
Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 13 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 09:57 AM #20920
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to come experience something. It's usually mostly hidden from the world, but you can explore every little crevice. Let me open my mouth big & stick out my tongue. Make sure you hold on though. Go ahead & investigate. I'll say ahhhh to make sure it's nice & roomy in there. I just have to make sure I don't get too hungry. I may swallow you by accident. I'll try not to do that today. You need to see what my great mouth has to offer. I didn't floss yet today. Sometimes food tends to get stuck in between my big teeth. Imagine how dirty my mouth gets sometimes. I think you like the fact that you can be among the filth in my mouth. I'll make sure to show you every detail. Raise my tongue up to show you the big, juicy veins underneath. Pull my cheeks apart so you can see my inner gums. Open even wider so I can show you the back of my throat. I'll touch it and push on it for you. Sometimes white things come out. So go ahead and stay a while. Welcome to my warm, wet, dirty mouth. Captures Your Fantasy For: Mouth Fetish, Tongue Fetish, Throat Fetish, Teeth, Veins/Veiny, Lip Fetish, Lip Smelling, Spit Fetish, Uvula Fetish
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile