Old 05-26-2019, 04:11 AM #26411
Модератор

Модератор

I've invited someone over today, and you my little cum slut, are going to entertain her! Guess who? That's right, gorgeous Lindsey Leigh! I've told her all about your cum guzzling expertise. Lindsey is ready to watch you put on a show for her, while we both laugh at you! Get ready to whiten those teeth of yours with your cum load! Cream your twinkie, then swallow every drop of it. After all, jerking is only permitted if it degrades you and is humiliating! Slurp and glug glug glug it down!
Models: Evelyn Milano

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:15 AM #26412
Модератор

Модератор

You're back for more I see ... Another task , i decided that wasn't enough of one the first time ... I love to see you squirm around and beg as you worship my boots . Better hurry up and clean those bottoms if you want those sweaty soles !Guess its time to play again .
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:19 AM #26413
Модератор

Модератор

Oral Domination, Ball Draining Blowjobs. You are about to be sucked dry. You will learn total obedience the hard way. In the mouth of a dominatrix. And she doesn't care about you stupid orgasms. You will be brought to your knees. Where you belong! Multiple orgasms ruined! Your training starts now.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 865 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:26 AM #26414
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! Do you want to watch me suck this big cock? It makes me so wet to deep throat and gag as it jams down my throat. Long strings of drool spit from my mouth and my green eyes cry with tears. Spitting bubbles, I laugh while crying but determined to keep face fucking the shaft. The dick is so big and real that it arouses me knowing you're hard from watching me struggle to get it all down! OTHER KEYWORDS-dildos, gagging, deep throating, drooling, spitting, spit fetish, drool fetish, crying, big cocks, brunettes, all natural, big butts, white booty, PAWG @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:26 AM #26415
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural ****. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me. Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:32 AM #26416
Модератор

Модератор

Shiny and pink. Sweet and seductive. You have a little fetish for shiny clothing on women, huh? I found you out, and now it's time to take you down.... addicting, stroking to my shiny pink outfit. My shiny pink gloves, to my shiny pink toes. You are mesmerized by this bright metallic material.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:36 AM #26417
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 20 min 7 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:40 AM #26418
Модератор

Модератор

I make your cum taste so good! Eating a big load for me is delightful. My body makes your cock so big and my voice makes you so compliant. When I give you a hard cock and a soft mind, that's when you're cum tastes the best. Start stroking for me. I'm going to show off for you and you're going to love eating a yummy load of cum for me. Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more: LoveAshley 50% AllForAshley 100% ObeyAshley 200%
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:40 AM #26419
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - BLACKMAIL FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 04:51 AM #26420
Модератор

Модератор

I have something fun for you to titty addicts to work on. A pretty straight forward JOI challenge. If you send Me proof of completion, I'll reward you with something you can't get anywhere else. An exclusive video, available ONLY for those who follow My instructions carefully. My favorite subbies will buy with markup code 1GOODBOY Good boys will use one of the following markup codes MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 37 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile