Old 07-27-2019, 07:51 AM #63761
Модератор

Модератор

I can't get you out of my head..
I know how much you love it when I tell you how to jerk off.
So that's what I'm going to do!
BUT... I have a surprise ending for you.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 08:03 AM #63762
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love to worship my sexy ass.. I made an entire video just for you, so you're going to do just that. Get on your knees and enjoy...
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 08:16 AM #63763
Модератор

Модератор

See for yourself just how hot and sexy Laurenlouise looks in Black Opaque tights, shes put on some red and black lingerie with sheer tights just for you, let her tease you till you cannot take any more. Her feet look extraordinary in sexy sheer tights and so does her huge ass as she pulls them down to her knees bending over showing you all she can to get you feeling flustered and horny .... (inc POV with webcam
Models: laurenlouise

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 08:24 AM #63764
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: You play the role of Violet Monroe's milking boy, tricked, captured, intox, bondage, and cream pie.Make me cum or else..Violet Monroe is a single woman looking for a milking boy, she wants to be impregnated, but the idea of a traditional relationship was never her style. She much prefers a man who looks at her from below with fear and lust in his eyes as she teases him, taunts him, and makes his cock ache for her. She decides this particular boy might have a chance to see tomorrow, she gives him the gift of pleasure, her beautiful pussy is like a perfect flower and she rubs her wet pussy against his shaft while he grits his teeth. He knows that if he is to cum, it's all over for him, but she is perfection, and he wants her to bestow more kindness to him. He's gagged so tightly but his eyes beg her "more, please, put the tip in." Violet teases the tip of his cock and then her submissive little boy gets to have a little more of her heavenly pussy. Her eyes roll back in her head as she slowly eases onto him inch-by-inch. She rides him, she is sure to tell him of his new life as her Stolen milking boy, a prized position that surely anyone who looks into her mesmerizing eyes would crave. He cums when she tells him to, and she leaves him tied on the bed until the next session. He belongs to her, his cock is her's, his life depends on how long he can please her, and he is terrified but loves it.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 08:25 AM #63765
Модератор

Модератор

You may have heard me encouraging your masturbatory death grip in a few of my clips, but this is the first clip where I'm going to really focus on just that. I'm not going to simply explain the death grip, I'm going to give you the unforgettable experience! The death grip is a MUST for my desperate jerk junkies. I'll explain why I'm encouraging this habit inside the clip for maximum effect! I want your mind swimming with questions as to why I'm encouraging you to stroke harder and harder for me until you simply melt into submission and cease to care.
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 1.84 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 08:26 AM #63766
Модератор

Модератор

You've been searching for an excuse to give in to your masturbation addiction, and this challenge is the answer. I'm not going to tell you what's involved, but I will tell you it's pretty extreme.

Only the most dedicated jerk junkies will be able to complete this demanding task and collect their reward. Are you ready? Buy this clip with one of the markup codes below to get started.

CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT
My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY
The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes
1GOODBOY
MYGOODBOY
SERVINGVIOLET
LOSERABUSE
BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 44 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 08:31 AM #63767
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome back to the clinic for your routine check up. Head right into the room and make yourself comfortable. I'll be in shortly with some tools to give you a thorough examination.
Models: HazelnutLatte

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 810 x 1 440
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 08:36 AM #63768
Модератор

Модератор

Thats it drool for my toy. I know you want it.. beg for it... I want you to crave it harder slut. This is big red and hes going to stretch you out real good. He and I are going to fill that tight little slut hole of yours all the way up. Big red isnt the biggest that I want to train you and our ass to take but hes a great start in the girth department. Now beg! Beg to have me thrusting, beg to have me pounding, beg to have me balls deep, Beg for big red
Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 08:40 AM #63769
Модератор

Модератор

You guys loved stroking along to my first Edge Me Please clips, so we're back and playing with one of my favorite orgasm control websites. Some of you may have heard of it before, many of you won't. Your jerk off instructions today will essentially be provided by a randomized computer program, with the added sexy twist of me, Miss London Lix, setting the parameters and throwing in my own instruction and encouragement as we go. I'll explain exactly how to play along at the start of this clip, but you should expect a very intense game of red light green light, and this time I'm not telling you how I've set the ending. Will I leave it up to chance & let the computer decide? Have I guaranteed denial and blue balls for you? Or have I been kind and told my robot sidekick to let you cum?There will be speed changes, length mix-ups, and other instructions, all designed to keep your cock on the edge, throbbing and dripping, for as long as you can stand. Stroke exactly as I say, and you will be cresting in no time at all...
Today's parameters are set to DURATION: Normal (around 17 minutes of edging) and DIFFICULTY: Hard. Sit back, do exactly what I say, and try not to get too excited as I tease...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 20 min 1 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 08:50 AM #63770
Модератор

Модератор

Hey bitch. you remember from The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction how this works, right? you follow My demonstration, watching Me stroke My superior cock while you sit at home pathetically stroking yourself. Today we're going to do something a little different. We're going to play an edging game, ending in you ruining your orgasm by abandonment. I thought since the only time your cock gets touched is when you masturbate to JOI, I might as well switch it up for you. So, let's see how long you can last jerking it fast and taking yourself to the edge of orgasm over and over again to My instruction. I know there's no fucking way you're going to make it through without cumming without permission, so when you do cum without permission you WILL take your hand away and just let it squirt out. Then, as further punishment for not making it through My instruction, you will squeeze the rest of the cum from your balls, scoop it all up, and eat it! Just like I do ;-)
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile