Old 01-15-2020, 11:05 AM #16651
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit shots in the knickers - - scatshop

Shit shots in the knickers - - scatshop

In this video, I’m Carolina and Alice filling women’s knickers with shit and piss . We bought specially for the filming of two pairs of women’s white trousers . In the beginning of the video we take turns posing for you in panties , show you how they shape our priests , and then we stand in the center one and understand with each other pantalony , showing you my knickers clean from the inside and pure white ass , after the demonstration, we again put the knickers back on their Asses . Showing you my panties and ass , we piss and shit in panties , shit our drawers become heavy and SAG , you’ll be able to consider as of our Asses shoot shit in pants . After we shit and piss in knickers, we also take turns demonstrating to you their full of shit panties , each of us is again in the centre and removes his pants , Oh yeah our drawers are full of shit our Asses dirty shit , we demonstrate you white Asses, then we again pose for you in knickers . We walk around the room and there’s a lot of shit in our knickers .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:10 AM #16652
Модератор

Модератор

Default super pisser super squirter - - scatshop

super pisser super squirter - - scatshop

I have held my pee as long as I can! Now I am all sexy and whiny, talking about how much I need to go… All the piss is making my bladder bloated, and pushing against my pussy, making it tingle with pleasure. I use a container to go in, squatting over it and pissing… I moan with pleasure for the super long piss! It is splashy and has a pretty color and sweet scent. I fill the container until it is almost to the rim! I then slowly fill up a whole bottle, and half of a second one. So much pee! The sweet relief of my pee has made me really excited, my pussy is super wet.
Next it’s time to lay back, and buzz my clit like crazy with my Hitachi wand! I put it on full blast right away and rub my pussy until I squirt! I squirm and moan like crazy; The pleasure is so intense. I almost want to stop, but I force myself to keep masturbating. I have the biggest squirting orgasm of my life right into your face!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:10 AM #16653
Модератор

Модератор

Default Copper Pees Pants And Cums - - scatshop

Copper Pees Pants And Cums - - scatshop

Youve been doing obscene acts in public and now this copper is going to teach you a lesson…. You are one dirty boy but this policewoman is even dirtier…… I make you watch as i spread my legs and show my crisp white knickers so clean right? well im going to make them a shade of yellow….. I pee my panties flooding them with pee before running my handcuffs over my swollen clit… Mmmmm you like that, i pull my pee panties down and squeeze the pee all over my police shirt before stuffing deep inside my hairy pussy…. Mmmm this is making you hard isnt it now watch me cum then i want you to cum all over my uniform soak my police uniform in your cum……… You shoot your load and i rub it in all over my shirt before spitting all over it…. and then making myself cum hard I know you want more…. But your have to misbehave again and have me arrest you wont you……..
Old 01-15-2020, 11:22 AM #16654
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step Mommy Shits Just For You… Enjoy! - - scatshop

Step Mommy Shits Just For You… Enjoy! - - scatshop

Step-son walks in on a bloated Mommy on the toilet trying to poop to ask her about getting a ride to a friends house. Her reaction is one of surprise and slight embarrassment. She promises to give him the ride then asks for some privacy. He doesn't leave and asks if he can watch her go to the bathroom. She rebuffs this request but eventually agrees ( Motivated perhaps by a desire to "win over" her new stepson )
He asks her to open her legs so he can see better and this is when she notices he is getting aroused. She comments on this ; about how it's getting weird , sexual. She just wants to get this over with so tells him if he wants to jerk off to just go ahead and do it. She warns him it's probably going to smell ; that he might be grossed out.
Then he asks if she would do it on the floor. She agrees because this way she doesn't have to look at him while he masturbates. She then shits and tells him he will have to clean it up. Once she finishes , she stands up and watches as he kneels down to masturbate over her poo. She leaves , disgusted .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:23 AM #16655
Модератор

Модератор

Default Two plates of shit and urine - - scatshop

Two plates of shit and urine - - scatshop

I and Olya decided to have some fun, I suggested my friend to play the game, who is more at shit or pissing on the plate. We waited a bit when we very much want to go to the toilet very much, then Olga said that she was ready to be the first I did not argue and said that Olga can start the competition! Olga put the plate on the floor, and she showed you her charms first with a piss and an ass, then turned her ass to the camera and began to shit and piss on the plate that was standing on the floor, big and long shit coming out of Olga’s ass of different colors) Olga filled her plate shit and urine and we swapped places. Now I show you my body breasts, pussy and ass. I also turned my ass to the video camera and filled my plate with shit and urine. At the end of the video I show you the plates which of us won to decide for you.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 30 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:34 AM #16656
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit Loving Shit Pig! - - scatshop

Shit Loving Shit Pig! - - scatshop

Oink Oink!
I am a dirty shit pig! I love shit so much! I get so horny and excited when I smell poop! I get so turned on when I can feel shit in my asshole!
Look at my cute little piggy ears and nose! Look at my dirty piggy tail butt plug! Watch me wiggle my piggy tail in your face! I love shaking my big piggy ass!
I crave shit so much! I need shit! Watch me dig a nice, moist turd out of my ass! I oink and oink and rub it all over my ass! I take my shit and smear it over my big boobs and my belly. I shove my tail back into my ass and wiggle it around!
Do you want my piggy ass? I want you to fuck my dirty, shitty ass! I’ll pull my tail out and you can shove your cock right into that dirty hole of mine!
Watch my finger fuck my shithole! I can get four fingers up my filthy poopchute!Oh yes! I feels so good to fingerfuck my piggy ass!
I’m such a filthy, shit loving pig!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:40 AM #16657
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wet Enema In My Panties - - scatshop

Wet Enema In My Panties - - scatshop

I’ve got a big load of shit in my ass but I’m having a little bit of trouble pushing it out. I’ve decided to give myself a little enema so I can get my poop out of my ass. But I’m going to do it while wearing a pretty pair of panties! I want to destroy these cute little panties with a huge, disgusting load of poop and enema water! My shit is going to get mixed up with my enema and make a massive, wet mess in my pretty panties! I can’t wait to destroy my panties and get poop all over my ass! Here goes nothing!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:41 AM #16658
Модератор

Модератор

Default Teens FIRST Piss Shower - - scatshop

Teens FIRST Piss Shower - - scatshop

I suck him off for a bit before he pisses all over me. Watch me embrace and enjoy it, as well as how I feel after.
Models:

Duration: 3 min 24 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:43 AM #16659
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cruel games two whores - - scatshop

Cruel games two whores - - scatshop

We decided with Olga a little play violent games , I and Olga wearing white underwear and stockings on his feet , and turned on the video camera . I’m holding my friend’s hair then ordered her to sit on the floor , Olga does everything I take off your panties and piss on Olga’s head , then I turn to Olga’s ass and shit on his head of his girlfriend , Oh you have no idea what I got pleasure from what I do with my girlfriend , then I smear shit in the face of his girlfriend , and my girlfriend all in the shit I make is shit my friend , and she at this moment do masturbate , I fuck myself with a rubber cock . We switch places and now my friend Olga throws me on the floor , takes off her panties and piss on my head and then shit on my hair , Olga smearing shit on my head, face , and Tits , I get all the shit his girlfriend , she tells me to eat shit , and she Fucks herself with rubber dick between his legs , she looks at me and Fucks yourself in the pussy . We both shit in the floor in the room is also shit but we got 100% satisfaction from the fact that we did . PS : We removes operator so you can fully enjoy the spectacle .
Models:

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:45 AM #16660
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bonnie In a public park on a potty chair - - scatshop

Bonnie In a public park on a potty chair - - scatshop

I thought it would be fun to shit in a public park while people and cars go by. I have one of those adult potty chairs so I could be shitting and it would just look like I was sitting in a regular chair. I loved doin this one!!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile