Old 07-01-2019, 12:50 PM #47141
Модератор

Модератор

You 're always so eager to jerk off and cum on my command. My jerk off encouragement never fails to excite you. But this time there 's a catch. You are eating your entire load after you cum for me. Ah c 'mon , stop pretending to be grossed out , I know you 're an experienced cum eater , there 's no hiding that. You love slurping your own goo every time you cum. A hot girl telling you to do it is just a cherry on top , it excites you even more. Cleaning after yourself is hot , yes , but me pushing you into eating your own jizz while I tease you with my perfect tits is just... orgasmic. We 'll start slow so that the anticipation of a hot salty load in your mouth almost makes you go crazy , and finish in a big explosion. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra " at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers ". "HumanATM4U " = 200 % "iLoveFindom " = 500 % "All4MissA " = 1000 % As a bare minimum , use "GIVE100 " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % of item 's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 12:52 PM #47142
Модератор

Модератор

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you , little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen , whispering in your ear , caressing your mind. My graceful hands , long nails , moving back and forth , drawing your gaze wherever I want , seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch , listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You 're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN , and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes , Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25 % - RipME 50 % - PunishME 75 % screwME 100 % abuseME 1000 % - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 12:52 PM #47143
Модератор

Модератор

Detailed jerk off instructions and a sensual tit worship session. What more could you want?

Categories : Tit Worship , Jerk Off Instructions , JOI , Big Tits , Sensual Domination , Masturbation Instruction , Cum Countdown , Female Domination , Femdom POV
Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
+50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 638 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 12:56 PM #47144
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad , but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy , then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can 't hold it back any longer ; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 01:01 PM #47145
Модератор

Модератор

Up close and personal , private show of my perfect feet.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 01:05 PM #47146
Модератор

Модератор

A spoiled brat like me always gets what she wants. You 're nothing but a mere little slave bitch in my stable of servants. I NEVER take no for an answer because I know that I 'm powerful and strong minded enough to get exactly what I want. No matter how much I take from you , it 'll never be enough. I 'll always be craving more. You can 't ever say no to my greed , it turns you on too much. My powerful mind and body will coerce you into giving me exactly what I want , when I want. Now be a good bitch boy , purchase this clip , and get on your knees with your wallet ready as I tell you how it 's NEVER ENOUGH.

Good boys will use :

LOVELINDSAY for 50 % Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100 % Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250 % Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300 % Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500 % Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000 % Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 01:11 PM #47147
Модератор

Модератор

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie 's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles , her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 01:13 PM #47148
Модератор

Модератор

cum for my tits you loser , hehe you love my body ; i know you do you love my pink pussy ; my cute little butt that you 'd love to slap it , but especially you love my tits , my hard nipples , my bouncy 32C tits , you 'd love to suck on my nipples Taste them , and whatever else you have in mind.
Models: Lilshortcutie

Duration: 9 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 01:14 PM #47149
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip Buttguy found me and Got me to make an All Anal , Rodeo Style , Belly Down Buttfucking scene for him. So my cute little Tush is about to be pushed around and have my mans huge cock buried deep in my Bum! Enjoy watching my ass get straddled as I get rump pumped flat on my Tummy!" After the read feel free to turn around and wiggle your booty around to I can see the ass I love
First Anal Action Part 3 minutes1 :00 Minute Start in Doggy Position. He climbs on a mounts your and slides his cock in. Once comfortable he picks up speed and Pumps and grinds all the way up in your asshole. after about a minute of Doggy pumping and grinding he puts his weight into it it makes you collapse on your tummy and he straddles you legs outside and a good view of his Cock in your Asshole. Just like below. 2 :00 minutes of the Belly Down Anal straddling and pumping. Have him Hook your legs with his feet like second one for a bit. Both show how the belly down camera angle should be Same behind view , same zoom.
3 :00 Side angle. Should be a repeat of first 3 ;00 minutes but just from the camera angle below. Notice Side where I can see his cock in your butt.
3 :00 Facing Camera. Again same as first part. Notice that His legs are Outside of hers. This video Shows EXACT Angle and Buttfucking action I must have. Hair pull and spanking great too.
Danielle Maye xXx
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 01:16 PM #47150
Модератор

Модератор

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
Dirty little boy , aren 't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots , it 's just my bare feet , waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good , dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile