Duration: 26 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:19 AM #57122
Модератор

Модератор

To continue your journey , you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice , a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass , and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less , you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world , and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me , and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 96.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:19 AM #57123
Модератор

Модератор

Aww , what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww , not today! Wanna know why? Because I 'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don 't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video , you can 't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don 't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we 're going to put an end to that right now. Today , I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration , to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely , because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands , and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD , MIND -BLOWING orgasm? So , you are going to do exactly as I do , obeying my words and mimicking my movements , and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to , I promise , you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah , and one more thing. I don 't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You 're going to do it today , and you 're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you 're going to be watching ME do it , and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:19 AM #57124
Модератор

Модератор

Get in position loser. You 're going to love eating your cum for me but you have to do it the loser way! -- Custom. No name used. Request : Show off your sexy ass , legs , and stomach. Get me to stick a finger or dildo in my ass and fuck it for 30 sec. Tease and slightly humiliate me. At the end demonstrate how to get in the loser position by laying down , flipping your legs over your head , and making me do what you do with my dick pointed at my face. Have me continue to jerk off and then cum in this position. Give me two countdowns. 1 to cum on my face and in my mouth , and a second short countdown to swallow it all.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:19 AM #57125
Модератор

Модератор

I was a bad little cum whore and needed a big load in my sweet cunt. I use my wet cum filled cunt to blow little cum bubbles! Check out this sexy fucking and creampie!
Models: 19honeysuckle

Duration: 34 min 56 s
Resolution: 718 x 1 280
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:19 AM #57126
Модератор

Модератор

Default DominantJadeSun - iwantclips

Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:19 AM #57127
Модератор

Модератор

You 're nervous about eating your own cum , but you 're driven crazy by the idea of it. Imagining a powerful woman instructing you to eat your own load makes your cock throb , but you 're not sure if you can do it. I 'm here to tell you that you can , and you will. You 're going to love it , and love every part of it. I know you have the potential to be the best little cum slut -- you just need a little training and encouragement. I 'm going to melt all your fears away. I 'm going to make you completely compliant and obedient. I 'm going to make you mine. And then , eating your own cum will be second nature to you.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 39 s
Size: 2.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:19 AM #57128
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm going to train you - using your cock to train you and obey your commands! It 's going to be the perfect relationship. I 'll get the very best out of you! You might find it frustrating but it 's going to be so incredibly sexy!
Models: SuperiorWoman

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:19 AM #57129
Модератор

Модератор

You 've always craved pain. Not just any pain , but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you 'll experience your very first CBT session , under my direction. I 'll take it easy on you , I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging , so much erotic teasing , that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow , and then the intensity ramps up. There 'll be impact play , temperature play , tied up balls , rough jerking , and more. I promise I won 't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain , comply , and let your cock do the thinking. At the end , you 'll perform a special act of cock Torment : a ruined orgasm. You 'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering , but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson : that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings , and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:20 AM #57130
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm going to toy with your mind and combine the feelings of pleasure and pain. Alternating between the two will confuse your synapses so by time that dull ache ends it 's mixing with feelings of pleasure and arousal , training you to enjoy the pain you are experiencing. Back and forth , back and forth until the explosive end. Soon your suffering will trigger feelings of immense arousal!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 9 min 47 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile